Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Rhys and Fiona have some err... massage time, on top of Butt Stallion.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

speaking of which, I've been doing nothing except look at other fictional couples for a while I feel like I'm betraying Rhyiona so pls story ideas pls this cannot go on

• Plus, you put your tongue in it.

Great I can never think of ice creams the same way again thanks!

• for some reason, giphy isn't working so

[Attack Hug]

buntingsir posted: »

you make our days everytime, buddy ;~~~;

• So how you guys doing?

I'm good. Just listening to some LiS soundtrack ^-^

What about you? :)

Haven't seen me in a while have you?

I've seen you hanging out in the Telltale talk section and in the GoT section :P

So how you guys doing? Haven't seen me in a while have you?

• and you're the Reptilian goddess

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

you're a goddess

• With Wolf being back, I can finally reveal what I have planned for you all!

"It started out as an offer.

A fake relationship, simple as that. You'll protect me from those who only aimed to take from me and you would get weekly payments from me.

Yet, what started as a facade grew into something real.

I actually started to fall for someone like you.

I'm sure you feel the same right...Fiona?”

I wanted to do a shoujo manga for this, but my drawing skills aren't up to par for me to draw everything. ;~; I’m improving. For now, you guys are going have to deal with my writing for this!

The universe isn't Pandora the Pandora you know, as it wouldn't work out very well. It's modern times because again, it works the best with the AU. The city is called Pandora, so we're keeping at least that.

Rhys and Vaughn are well-off due to the company they work for, Hyperion in a town called Helios. A very prestigious workplace and anyone who somehow landed a job there is always targeted by people for a relationship just for their status. On the other side of the coin, you have Fiona and Sasha. Unlike our lovable Hyperion employees, they aren't off as well and have a clear disdain towards Hyperion employees.

One day, Rhys and Vaughn bump into Fiona who is seen trying to con or pickpocket someone. Fiona says something rude to the two of them, which catches Rhys' interest. "Hey, maybe...just maybe, I can work out a deal with her." This deal being a fake relationship. As long as the two keep up this relationship, Fiona will get paid.

Obviously, the two would develop feelings for one another but the way it happens is what matters. The length isn't guaranteed either but it won't be short or rushed. I’m currently only on the planning stages and writing little bits before expanding upon it. I have actually no idea where to post this, cause I know that the chapters will be exceed the character limit for a post. I was going to post it on my Tumblr, but considering the flack the ship gets on there for some reason, I need find another website (there's Fanfiction, Archive of Our Own, etc) but deciding between stuff like that was never my forte. :'D Any suggestions for a website would be appreciated!

enter image description here

I'm super nervous but elated to finally reveal this fanfiction to you all; definitely a fanfic on a much bigger scale compared to my other ones. (I have literally never done a chapter by chapter fanfic, only one-shots.) Despite Tales ending in 10 days, I really hope you guys still check this out. Thank you for reading this extremely long post! <3

• Sorry, I hadn't clicked on your profile to see it better but I see what you mean now, it's really cute. :D

Thank youuu!!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Thanks haha. :'D You are probably the only one who knew that I have Pumpkaboo as my avatar (well actually it's an axolotl wearing Pumpkaboo costume but whatever) xD It feels good to have you back buddy! :>

• you guys are thirsty omg

MichaelBP posted: »

Rhys and Fiona have some err... massage time, on top of Butt Stallion.

• Yes, we made it!! ;__; I don't even care about Tales right now, Wolf's return made me so happy!!

we made it we've been waiting for so long we've been waiting for Wolf more than for the news for Tales ;____; crying tears of joy

• wow and I thought we were bruhs m888

and you're the Reptilian goddess

• Oh hey Mr.Apollo Justice, what's up?

• I just got thirstier after finally completing The Witcher 3... after several months of it being in my backlog.

you guys are thirsty omg

• Do you want some ice cream? enter image description here

too late.....

• enter image description here

I have no words anymore, I'm just happy

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yes, we made it!! ;__; I don't even care about Tales right now, Wolf's return made me so happy!!

• y u do Dis ಥ_ಥ

Eryka posted: »

Plus, you put your tongue in it.

• Hugging intensifies

for some reason, giphy isn't working so [Attack Hug]

• I'm dead tired but also elated :D

I've seen you around... not exactly here though.

• !!!!

I never read shoujo (i'm a shounen loser) manga, I could definitely use this to see what they're like. :D

kristi78968 posted: »

With Wolf being back, I can finally reveal what I have planned for you all! "It started out as an offer. A fake relationship, simple

• Well I mean you could pretty easily find out by checking it out, but yeah there's no more whining.

I do agree the episode had problems but there's no need for so many threads saying the same thing over and over. It creates fights and whatn

• DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:O

I MISSED YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• True but you know the front page could change every single day and one look isn't accurate representation of what it's actually like. That's good, though, finally.

Well I mean you could pretty easily find out by checking it out, but yeah there's no more whining.

• enter image description here

y u do Dis ಥ_ಥ

• edited October 2015

ouchie

pls 4give meh

wow and I thought we were bruhs m888

• I know how you feel, I'm having trouble thinking myself ;~;

So much happiness, I'm just so happy it feels like I'm living in... Candyland ;-;

;---; I'm just... ughh I'm too emotional right now xd

• EYYYYYYYYY BRO

HazzatheMan posted: »

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O I MISSED YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!

• Always nice to see you here again c:

• when someone recognizes you

Oh hey Mr.Apollo Justice, what's up?

• "L-Look, w-we just got to work something out." Rhys stuttered, his lie was so painfully obvious it twisted Fiona's insides. The Hyperion stooge only manged to receive curious looks from his two friends before him.

"Oh yeah?" Sasha remarked. "And what is it you're "working out"."

"Yeah, I haven't seen you guys fight in forever." Vaughn added.

Well done, Rhys, well done.

"J-Just something we had a pr-problem we've been having, a-and we really need to be alone for this." Fiona couldn't take his painful and cringe worthy excuse anymore, so she's deciding to take the situation into her own hands.

"Listen guys, it's just a couple of minutes," She had her arms around them both as she tried to force them out the open widened door, "we just need a privet convocation and we'll let you back in." Before they could try anything, Fiona had already kicked them out, slamming the door shut with her back, with a sigh of relief escaping her mouth. She's glad she didn't let Rhys continue control the mess of a sistuation he got them into.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm going to have to stop there because I'll get banned, LMAO!

oh wow yes go on super great amazing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Wow, sounds really interesting to me!

The only places I publish my work at and read are ff.net and ao3.

With Wolf being back, I can finally reveal what I have planned for you all! "It started out as an offer. A fake relationship, simple

• Smooth Rhys... Smooth

"If it’s true that we are what we eat, I could be you by morning!" O //// O

• edited October 2015

Yeah, it's probably gonna stay like that, I just don't feel like devoting all your time to one thread is worth it.

JumpyJoey posted: »

I'm dead tired but also elated I've seen you around... not exactly here though.

• FLUFF, DRAMA, AND CRAP.

Thinks about the ideas I have for this This is probably more of a josei, which is an adult version of shoujo. Nothing lewd though, I can't write lewd. Just more...dramatic stuff. ;)

!!!! I never read shoujo (i'm a shounen loser) manga, I could definitely use this to see what they're like.

• aaaand you have me imagining very diverse scenes in my head now

i'm not sorry ;))))

lottii-lu posted: »

"L-Look, w-we just got to work something out." Rhys stuttered, his lie was so painfully obvious it twisted Fiona's insides. The Hyperion sto

• what u did was douché :(

why would u do this bruh

ouchie pls 4give meh

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

aaaand you have me imagining very diverse scenes in my head now i'm not sorry )))

• isn't cardcaptor sakura a shoujo? (yes I watched that DON'T JUDGE ;-;)

So an adult version of that or something?

FLUFF, DRAMA, AND CRAP. Thinks about the ideas I have for this This is probably more of a josei, which is an adult version of shoujo. Nothing lewd though, I can't write lewd. Just more...dramatic stuff.

• too nsfw for this forum ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

me is waiting

• Ye

isn't cardcaptor sakura a shoujo? (yes I watched that DON'T JUDGE ;-;) So an adult version of that or something?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.