Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I haven't actually played any of The Witcher games :P

I got interested in the story and characters though.... Maybe one day, when I have less games to play :)

MichaelBP posted: »

Yep, she is, though I honestly find Triss to be more likeable. Yen is still cool though.

• Ayy ^_^

Green is Christian too I think

Rly? Glad to see I'm not alone here. ^‿^

• I'd post a gif, but I'm on mobile ;-;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

YEAAAAAA

• edited October 2015

Oh and I forgot to tell you...

Sir Fish is now Handsome Fish. Whispers to Wolf Don't trust him at all cost.

yes I live

• [removed]

Who else is gone? If they're banned then don't answer but if they're not then who is? I'm glad to hear that! Go Hazza.

• Long live the king, baby!

yes I live

• it's the thought that counts :P

I'd post a gif, but I'm on mobile ;-;

• I heard about the first. :( Makes me so sad.

We should probably stop mentioning this though for safety.

• is he going to kill us all?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Oh and I forgot to tell you... Sir Fish is now Handsome Fish. Whispers to Wolf Don't trust him at all cost.

• Wolfenus, is it just me or is your avatar less... purple... than before? Like before the October version.

Oh and I forgot to tell you... Sir Fish is now Handsome Fish. Whispers to Wolf Don't trust him at all cost.

• enter image description here

It isn't that bad

• Yeah, I changed my avatar to my normal one. I didn't like my Halloween avatar a lot so I'm just going to have that one :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

Wolfenus, is it just me or is your avatar less... purple... than before? Like before the October version.

• His previous one was a purple skeleton lol.

Wolfenus, is it just me or is your avatar less... purple... than before? Like before the October version.

• edited October 2015

I've only played through 3 actually, but have read up on some stuff and watched playthroughs of the other games. I thought about choosing Yen as Geralt's love interest in 3, but I just liked Triss'personality more than Yen's, and if I had played the other 2, I'd probably have been more dead set on keeping her as Geralt's love interest in 3.

I'd say at the very least 3 is worth a shot, other 2's combat might not have aged so well.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I haven't actually played any of The Witcher games :P I got interested in the story and characters though.... Maybe one day, when I have less games to play

• Nah, not yet.

is he going to kill us all?

• Yeeeeaaahhhh... You just got back and I don't want the hammer to fall on me next.

I heard about the first. Makes me so sad. We should probably stop mentioning this though for safety.

• True lol

it's the thought that counts :P

• Maybe. Maybe not.

But keep a distance from him. Unless if you want to be a part of the Handsome Army.

is he going to kill us all?

• Yeah a lot of fans wondered why Yen is Geralt's main love interest when we've been stuck with Triss for the last 2 games :P

Read the books I guess! XD

MichaelBP posted: »

I've only played through 3 actually, but have read up on some stuff and watched playthroughs of the other games. I thought about choosing Ye

• Oh, okay.

Yeah, I changed my avatar to my normal one. I didn't like my Halloween avatar a lot so I'm just going to have that one :P

Oh shit. I fucked up.

It isn't that bad

• nine out of ten times I hate those "souless eyes girls". But Juvia is an exception

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

dat girl has no pupils in her eyes tho

• Ayy ^‿^

Huh...Never would have thought.

Ayy ^_^ Green is Christian too I think

• Yeah, I... kinda forgot. Don't judge, I have terrible long-term memory :(

His previous one was a purple skeleton lol.

• juvia is clearly superior to most anime girls B)

nine out of ten times I hate those "souless eyes girls". But Juvia is an exception

• On a scale of happiness only Rhyiona in Ep 5 could top this glorious day

enter image description here

• Juvia is the obsessive fangirl done right. She's still no Lilith... I mean Erza, but she's clearly second my list.

She's the absolute funniest character in the whole series imo She has this fetish for a guy in the guild and she says and does the funnie

• sounds pretty interesting

NOW I WANNA WATCH THE ANIME

She's the absolute funniest character in the whole series imo She has this fetish for a guy in the guild and she says and does the funnie

You guys are the reason I have trust issues

Oh shit. I fucked up.

• Hello wolf! Welcome back. I missed you.

now this is what I like to read

• At least Triss has appeared in the last 2 games, unlike Yen. Though, the newest patch supposedly gave Triss some new dialogue, due to the feedback they got, so I'll have to check that out, now that I'm going through NG+.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Yeah a lot of fans wondered why Yen is Geralt's main love interest when we've been stuck with Triss for the last 2 games :P Read the books I guess! XD

• you make juvia proud

enter image description here

fairy tail is hilarious

lmao

sounds pretty interesting NOW I WANNA WATCH THE ANIME

• I like Rhys awkwardly standing in the background, out of context it looks like he's doing some weird robot dance B)

buntingsir posted: »

On a scale of happiness only Rhyiona in Ep 5 could top this glorious day

Well, you wear that god forsaken mask that turned you into Handsome Jack 2.0. Please tell me you will remove it from your face one day.

You guys are the reason I have trust issues

• I love Erza too but no one can take Juvia's number 1 spot in my heart.

Juvia is the obsessive fangirl done right. She's still no Lilith... I mean Erza, but she's clearly second my list.

• Hey brother, I'm glad to be back, I missed you too. :D

No_username posted: »

Hello wolf! Welcome back. I missed you.

• He's adorkable, so he totally could do that x)

I was having a lot of fun with pausing videos again

I like Rhys awkwardly standing in the background, out of context it looks like he's doing some weird robot dance

• GET A REFILL ON THE BOOZE!

lmaoo

you make juvia proud fairy tail is hilarious lmao

• My favorite thing about the Eng dub is most of the cast is from Borderlands (like Juvia is Mad Moxxi)

sounds pretty interesting NOW I WANNA WATCH THE ANIME

• And Fiona's like "Hell yeah I rock" :D

Lots of hilarious stuff has come from pausing videos x)

buntingsir posted: »

He's adorkable, so he totally could do that x) I was having a lot of fun with pausing videos again

Sign in to comment in this discussion.