Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Swiggity swooty, I summon the @Fionarules69 No seriously where are you ;-; EDIT: official where are u comment section thingie

• so that makes us all atheists here

Green613 posted: »

i can believe it

• So do Asher and Gwyn. :(

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Even Mira is upset...

• Aw thank you :'D (Huh, you didn't? I actually thought that you commented on it but I guess I just dreamed that xD)

But seriously, I appreciate that, thank you! :) Now that I don't need to stress so much about schools and making portfolios, I can actually concentrate on drawing fan art again!! I'm first gonna finish that Rhyiona vs Rhysha thing, and then that "sad picture" :'D

buntingsir posted: »

Oh yeah, I saw it and wanted to comment, but my stupid phone didn't let me >:[ Now while we're at it, I loved it and realized how I al

• Up ur anus

Swiggity swooty, I summon the @Fionarules69 No seriously where are you ;-; EDIT: official where are u comment section thingie

• Yeah, where is she?! ;-;

Swiggity swooty, I summon the @Fionarules69 No seriously where are you ;-; EDIT: official where are u comment section thingie

• u have no heart

i can believe it

• we'll cry on the floor and flood the thread

i expect there to be dozens of crying gifs (well I'll totally post some xd) we have each other here, so that's what matters ;-;

• edited October 2015

@Rhonu where r u?

Edit: Also, Chewie where r u, man?

• enter image description here

i can believe it

• u have no heart

right

because im the one who left my ppl for 2 weeks

u have no heart

• Read the big letters on my avatar tho... R-H-Y-S-H-A

but thanks, man ;)

Only verified Rhyiona members are allowed to advertise their services here A spot is always open for you Reggie

• Well I comment on almost every drawing of yours, so no wonder c':

Ooohh, yeah you still haven't posted that 'sad picture' of yours! And I'm still super excited to see Rhyiona vs Rhysha. Good thing that now you have a time to rest for a bit c:

nohuhhuh posted: »

Aw thank you :'D (Huh, you didn't? I actually thought that you commented on it but I guess I just dreamed that xD) But seriously, I appr

• I'm be like:

this hurt.

u have no heart right because im the one who left my ppl for 2 weeks

• Now that you mention it, she hasn't been posting here recently has she? I do wonder where she is

• Too soon, it's too soon ;-;

I can't believe tftb will be over so soon... my heart...

• @ABigBadWolf what did you even do to get banned in the first place

I don't think he'll want to talk about it.

• 0 cuz there will be a [Kiss Sasha] and hitting [Dont kiss Sasha] will make Sasha kiss Rhys because Choices

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

So, on a scale of 1-10, how much are you sure Rhyiona will happen, either it was a big or a small scene? I think I'll go with 5, there is

• Well I comment on almost every drawing of yours, so no wonder c':

And I'm super thankful for that. But I don't assume that you comment on every drawing of mine. Just comment when you feel like it :> That's more than enough.

Yeah that sad pic is almost ready but I reaaally want to get rid of this Rjyiona vs. Rhysha drawing x) I've been watching it way too long..

Well I comment on almost every drawing of yours, so no wonder c': Ooohh, yeah you still haven't posted that 'sad picture' of yours! And I'm still super excited to see Rhyiona vs Rhysha. Good thing that now you have a time to rest for a bit c:

• I had hope in you, Poogs ;-;

(?) Wolfenus will remember that.

Poogers555 posted: »

0 cuz there will be a [Kiss Sasha] and hitting [Dont kiss Sasha] will make Sasha kiss Rhys because Choices

• Maybe later on but not right now. ;P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

@ABigBadWolf what did you even do to get banned in the first place I don't think he'll want to talk about it.

• You know you've played too much TT games when you think that isn't even pessimistic but more like realistic..

Poogers555 posted: »

0 cuz there will be a [Kiss Sasha] and hitting [Dont kiss Sasha] will make Sasha kiss Rhys because Choices

• I WAS HERE IN SPIRIT

u have no heart right because im the one who left my ppl for 2 weeks

Just something I made because I'm in a Rhyiona mood.

Hands down to the greatest scene in this game , thank you Telltale for gifting us with this romantic scene that didn't feel forced at all , the Rhyiona empire is forever grateful.

• Holy crap, he hasn't been on for almost a month...

lottii-lu posted: »

@Rhonu where r u? Edit: Also, Chewie where r u, man?

• I always feel like commenting on them! ^-^ If I didn't do that most likely I was sleeping or away somewhere... c:

Always feels so nice when you finally finish some long-going projects :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Well I comment on almost every drawing of yours, so no wonder c': And I'm super thankful for that. But I don't assume that you comme

• @SirScrubbington

If you don't give me your own idea, i'm just gonna add a spuwky pumpkin...

• @ABigBadWolf I MISSED YOUR COMEBACK, BUT NOW I'M HERE, SO COME HERE AND LET ME HUG THE LIVING GODDAMN FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU, YOU SEXY SON OF A BITCH!

I GOT MONEY, A NEW GAME, THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS GOT THEIR MARKS, AND FUCKING WOLFIE IS BACK! GET MY CALENDAR, BECAUSE THIS IS EASILY THE BEST MOTHERFUCKING DAY EVER! YOU GUYS FUCKING ROCK, AND ESPECIALLY YOU, WOLFIE! WELCOME BACK HOME, DAMN IT!

• okayy C:

Yeah, it's the best feeling ever when you finish something that you've been looking at over a month.

I always feel like commenting on them! ^-^ If I didn't do that most likely I was sleeping or away somewhere... c: Always feels so nice when you finally finish some long-going projects

• I saw a piece of fanart of TfTBL AND I STARTED TO TEAR UP. NO, I CANNOT LET THIS SERIES GO.

Source

I can't believe tftb will be over so soon... my heart...

• At least Rhyiona lives on beyond episode 5... in our hearts. ;-;

Too soon, it's too soon ;-;

• when u realize that Telltale hasn't allowed u to be together with ur bae and the final episode is just about to get released

• He's my son. So you're saying I'm a bitch?

Dracu98 posted: »

@ABigBadWolf I MISSED YOUR COMEBACK, BUT NOW I'M HERE, SO COME HERE AND LET ME HUG THE LIVING GODDAMN FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU, YOU SEXY SON

He greeted her so cute...

Brawl posted: »

Just something I made because I'm in a Rhyiona mood. Hands down to the greatest scene in this game , thank you Telltale for gifting us with this romantic scene that didn't feel forced at all , the Rhyiona empire is forever grateful.

• Wat

Sign in to comment in this discussion.