Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Why?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This makes me want to cry.

• Bart Simpson × Sasha × The Girl in Fifty Shades of Grey (I don't want to search her name) × @ABigBadWolf × @BigBadPaul × Athena × Claptrap × Elizabeth Swann

enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

Bart Simpson × Sasha × The Girl in Fifty Shades of Grey (I don't want to search her name) × @ABigBadWolf × @BigBadPaul × Athena × Claptrap × Elizabeth Swann

• What's wrong?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Bart Simpson × Sasha × The Girl in Fifty Shades of Grey (I don't want to search her name) × @ABigBadWolf × @BigBadPaul × Athena × Claptrap × Elizabeth Swann

• No on can, it's a trap, I'm still waiting for the day GaLe and Jerza become canon

NaLu, Gruvia, Jerza, GaLe. I can't escape animu ships.

• Hey Pipas! :D I'm home again. B)

Pipas posted: »

Omg Wolf, you're back!

• Cute

#soromantic

• that was unexpectedly cute

#soromantic

• The bold part.

Just no. Please no. Don't ship especially Paul with someone else except Kawaiii...

What's wrong?

• The atmosphere of night is so amazing, stars and the moon... all these amazing adventures will keep on living if the memory of them stays, such a good story, Dave!

It's a shame it's the last one... ;-;

((In celebration for ABigBadWolf's return and for the upcoming episode 5, I wrote this story. I got slightly teary eyed as I wrote this. Thi

• They'll probably be canon before Gruvia and NaLu. ;P

NaLu will be the last... damn main character curse...

No on can, it's a trap, I'm still waiting for the day GaLe and Jerza become canon

• Anastasia Steele.

...why do I know this?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

But... What about Pocahontas? EDIT : OMG I FORGOT TO PUT POCAHONTAS IN THIS SHIP!?!?!?

The bold part. Just no. Please no. Don't ship especially Paul with someone else except Kawaiii...

• enter image description here

Okay that was so cute ^-^

#soromantic

• You read/watch it.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Anastasia Steele. ...why do I know this?

• Dawww that's adorable :D

#soromantic

• And I'm out...

But... What about Pocahontas? EDIT : OMG I FORGOT TO PUT POCAHONTAS IN THIS SHIP!?!?!?

• ohyeah. The game was fun but it got way out of hand.

lottii-lu posted: »

war flashbacks to the hunger games spam and it's many ships which was created

• I forgot to put Pocahontas in this ship.... Also Pewdiepie.... And a Polar Bear...

And I'm out...

I forgot to put Pocahontas in this ship.... Also Pewdiepie.... And a Polar Bear...

• Nonononono who do you take me for?!

Although I remember seeing it in bookstores and reading the back cover -.-

You read/watch it.

• Sadly, it is. I mean, as much as I want to write another story. It felt so conclusive that I have to make this my last one.

Sorry for that. But who knows. Maybe sometimes in the future. Sometimes after episode 5, there will be a small short story. Or an epilogue. But for now, this will be my last. :(

buntingsir posted: »

The atmosphere of night is so amazing, stars and the moon... all these amazing adventures will keep on living if the memory of them stays, such a good story, Dave! It's a shame it's the last one... ;-;

• Well at least they have more moments lol

They'll probably be canon before Gruvia and NaLu. ;P NaLu will be the last... damn main character curse...

• Aw so cute

#soromantic

• Nice. ≧◡≦

#soromantic

• False. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me

JumpyJoey posted: »

Nonononono who do you take me for?! Although I remember seeing it in bookstores and reading the back cover -.-

• I have posted it, in case you missed it.

And I need a hug. ;__:

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm impatient so pls post it now I have a feeling that this will be my last story. Then we will all cry together and have a massive group hug ;__;

• Um what?

Eryka no

False. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me

• The best thing is what suits you better c: But I can't lie that I'm not hoping that someday you'll return to writing about them.

Sadly, it is. I mean, as much as I want to write another story. It felt so conclusive that I have to make this my last one. Sorry for tha

• Wow plot twist.

In all seriousness, that was cute <3

#soromantic

I have posted it, in case you missed it. And I need a hug. ;__:

I can't believe tftb will be over so soon... my heart...

• What if we say Rhyiona three times? What if gives us some Rhyiona in episode 5?

I'll start:

Rhyiona

Rhyiona

Rhyiona

• That was really beautiful Dave! ;___; Very touching!

Thanks for the Ride.

T-thanks..thanks for..

breaks down crying

((In celebration for ABigBadWolf's return and for the upcoming episode 5, I wrote this story. I got slightly teary eyed as I wrote this. Thi

• Rhyiona, Rhyiona, Rhyiona.

What if we say Rhyiona three times? What if gives us some Rhyiona in episode 5? I'll start: Rhyiona Rhyiona Rhyiona

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

Bart Simpson × Sasha × Anastasia Steele × @ABigBadWolf × @BigBadPaul × Athena × Claptrap × Elizabeth Swann × Pewdipie × Pocahontas × a Polar Bear × Markiplier × TomSka × Lee Everett × Clementine × Luke × @Dracu98 × every Smurfs × Bigby

I have posted it, in case you missed it. And I need a hug. ;__:

• Why did you add Lee, Clem and Luke in the ship?! ;_;

Bart Simpson × Sasha × Anastasia Steele × @ABigBadWolf × @BigBadPaul × Athena × Claptrap × Elizabeth Swann × Pewdipie × Pocahontas × a Polar Bear × Markiplier × TomSka × Lee Everett × Clementine × Luke × @Dracu98 × every Smurfs × Bigby

• edited October 2015

Clementine × Luke

DO NOT EVER BRING THAT TRASH SHIP UP, IT IS BANNED FROM THIS FORUM!

• #FuckCluke

Clementine × Luke DO NOT EVER BRING THAT TRASH SHIP UP, IT IS BANNED FROM THIS FORUM!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.