Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Sorry son, but you are a furry.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

good thing I'm not a furry.

• edited October 2015

Et encore, j'pense que vous devez pas apprendre tous les verbes français?

Moi, j'devais apprendre tous les verbes avec tous les temps, j'pleurais au fond d'moi

Sans oublier les groupes et les auxiliaires

Eryka posted: »

Les verbes en Français? Je connais même pas mes verbes, c'est vraiment pourris, j'ai jamais réussi à me souvenir de tout les temps de verbes.

• Well yeah but do you still remember when we had fights/drama attacks almost every day? We should be fine as long as these cryptic messages don't happen too often. :3

btw it feels so weird see you here again xD Like is this a dream or something?

aww thank you ;-; this means a lot But I mean, cryptic messages about the future of the thread, false alarm of people leaving... I just came back and I might have a heart attack.

• I thought it was Sandra.

clearly kawaiii is satan.

• I am no such thing.

Sorry son, but you are a furry.

• Especially when you are ded :B

Even when you're dead?

• For me it feels like I wasn't even gone, to be honest. :P

That's true... but dramas are temporary. A lock isn't. :|

nohuhhuh posted: »

Well yeah but do you still remember when we had fights/drama attacks almost every day? We should be fine as long as these cryptic messages don't happen too often. btw it feels so weird see you here again xD Like is this a dream or something?

• NO NO NO

YOU'RE A LOSER DO U THINK HE WILL ACCEPT YOU AS HIS SON

I'M STILL HIS SON GODDAMN IT

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

"Moi, j'devais apprendre tous les verbes avec tous les temps" Il me font faire ça cette années, mais sérieux je m'en bat les steaks

Kawaiii posted: »

Et encore, j'pense que vous devez pas apprendre tous les verbes français? Moi, j'devais apprendre tous les verbes avec tous les temps, j'pleurais au fond d'moi Sans oublier les groupes et les auxiliaires

• HE ALREADY DID SO HAH REKT

NO NO NO YOU'RE A LOSER DO U THINK HE WILL ACCEPT YOU AS HIS SON

• but my avatar is fiona

TRAITOR

TRAITOR

TRAITOR!!!!

then start crying, my eyes are burning right now, thanks

• You are ABigBadFurry

I am no such thing.

• I'm tired. When I first created this thread, I'm sure all of you know I never expected any of this. At first, I wasn't around as much as the others, but overtime I got used to this. I saw how many people loved it, I tried my best to keep them happy, not put rules in place to keep them from feeling restricted, like this place was a strict place for Rhyiona only things. Over time I noticed how much off topic things were being posted, this came with a multitude of problems. The thread could have been merged somewhere else, and would no longer be for the purpose we had worked so hard for, the other problem, is that many people couldn't keep up with it. That means, unfortunately not everyone was happy. To filter this out I created a set of simple rules, I had believed it would work, and make everyone happy. Unfortunately though, many didn't want to follow through, so I became something that I knew people would hate me for. To keep everyone happy, I enforced the rules as much as I could so the thread could change back to how it was.

On top of that, I found many days where I would get shit from people outside of the thread. I got so much of it, just for making one lousy thread, but it didn't matter to me. If everyone here hated me, and everyone out there hated me too, it didn't matter. As long as everyone was having a grand time. I worked, so hard to keep everyone happy, to try and keep things simple.

And it makes me tired, to believe that they'd throw it in my face, just like the people out there, after how much I tried for this place, and how much things I took for this place. Before all this, I felt as if nothing could phase me here, I was so aggressive, and I wouldn't take shit from anyone. Over time I had lost that trait, and I'm sad that I've sacrificed it for something that never even worked out in the end.

I'm done with sacrificing how people view me for this. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm tired. Of this.

Enjoy while you still can.

• NATURAL FIONA IS THE REAL FIONA

but my avatar is fiona TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR!!!!

• THEN WHY AM I YOUR MOM?

STUPID

HE ALREADY DID SO HAH REKT

• Yes! I need it! Now!

I just remembered I need to keep Rhys' basement adventures going. He still hasn't found Fiona.

• Tsundere, I see. It's okay. Character development will get you.

Dracu98 posted: »

yeah. fine. so what? do you expect me to be excited or 'sumthing? bitch please. it's not like you're important to me! ba-baka! blushes and turns around with a "tsun"-noise

• HE'S ALSO YOUR DAD

HE'S EVERYONE'S DAD

GREEN IS THE THREAD GOD U SKRUB

THEN WHY AM I YOUR MOM? STUPID

• Fiona is Fiona, even Weirdo Fiona

NATURAL FIONA IS THE REAL FIONA

• .....................,./´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    ..........................'...../
    ..........''............. _.·´
    ..........................(

Ur r00d

• Not right now, I still haven't started and it's 3AM.

Yes! I need it! Now!

• Sorry, I-I...Forgive me, I didn't think twice.

Green613 posted: »

I'm tired. When I first created this thread, I'm sure all of you know I never expected any of this. At first, I wasn't around as much as the

• ONE DIRECTION THREAD CONFIRMED

DRAMA EVERYWHERE

• How did things even get to this point?

Am I seriously the only one who's enjoying the thread as it is?

I don't understand why there's such a big problem here.

Green613 posted: »

I'm tired. When I first created this thread, I'm sure all of you know I never expected any of this. At first, I wasn't around as much as the

• Do it

Not right now, I still haven't started and it's 3AM.

• you were almost that guy that left

ONE DIRECTION THREAD CONFIRMED DRAMA EVERYWHERE

• As much as I want to, I can't right now.

I have a lot of Rhyiona stories planned and a lot of things like the diary to post and whatnot but I just came back so obviously it's not gonna be today. Tomorrow, however... :^)

Do it

• Rien à foutre de rien

enter image description here

REJOINS LES MEUFS DE LA TECI

"Moi, j'devais apprendre tous les verbes avec tous les temps" Il me font faire ça cette années, mais sérieux je m'en bat les steaks

• Do it or die

As much as I want to, I can't right now. I have a lot of Rhyiona stories planned and a lot of things like the diary to post and whatnot but I just came back so obviously it's not gonna be today. Tomorrow, however... :^)

• i'm still am lmao

you were almost that guy that left

• YOU'RE ALL ADOPTED

HE'S ALSO YOUR DAD HE'S EVERYONE'S DAD GREEN IS THE THREAD GOD U SKRUB

• Teci? Je me fous juste des verbes, mais le reste j'essaye de faire mon mieux.

Rien à foutre de rien REJOINS LES MEUFS DE LA TECI

• you're not going anywhere

i'm still am lmao

• enter image description here

Do it or die

• I thought you'll stay

i'm still am lmao

• you are too you SKRUBLORD

YOU'RE ALL ADOPTED

• Wait! You're already dead, and also you are a hat... That's impossible

• Excuse me as I cry at the fact, I cannot draw. Seriously though, I'd figure I'd draw something whilst I try and figure out a way to get out of writer's block.

• Cité.

Les verbes c'est la base.

Teci? Je me fous juste des verbes, mais le reste j'essaye de faire mon mieux.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.