Worst Episode and Why (Spoilers)

1235»

Comments

• so she is exaggerating but your paid a massive chest filled with gold for 6 mercenaries?

ali-qw8 posted: »

You know, maybe Beskha was exaggerating about the fact that one pit fighter is worth ten sellswords.

• edited October 2015

yes I did pay a gold chest for the pit fighters , but I did not realize that she was exaggerating about the pit fighters until the end of the episode

and about the 6 mercenaries yeah that sucks kind of. However, maybe having a lot of mercenaries has a strong fps drop such that telltale decided to lower the number of mercenaries.

KronusX posted: »

so she is exaggerating but your paid a massive chest filled with gold for 6 mercenaries?

• I thought Tyrion said that?

Barthanax posted: »

You should like it, it's a Sandor Clegane reference You're a cruel, mean person, knowing I loved Jon and the Hound. that's very Game of Thrones I completely agree with you. That whole scene felt like...

• Wait, so Cersei helps Mira in advance of sending her to question Tyrion? Isn't that a bit... convenient? Since we know Tyrion is too smart to be manipulated there is little Mira can gain from him to benefit Cersei, so why does she help Mira?

Mysti_Fogg posted: »

Because Mira lost him the funding. That was the whole point of her plot: deprive Ludd of the money to pay the mercenaries.

• edited October 2015

What I gathered from it was that it wasn't because Mira found out, but because Lyman found out Andros had been telling his secret to people, and then ditched him, which
    somehow made Andros unable to send the sellswords.

Or Cersei got Andros killed once Mira agreed to question Tyrion?

Maybe a combination of the two. Mira got Lyman to give up on the deal and then Cersei killed Andros, which made Ludd lose his exclusive contact in King's Landing.

jackymasdar posted: »

yeap. And why the hell would LUDD cancel the mercenarys just because Mira know about it? 200 sellswords marching on the forresters would be more that needed to burn them all. another plot hole.

• If house forrester had two or three ashers/rodricks or gareds in the final scene that whitehill force would have been demolished.

Is this suppose to be sarcastic/purposefully ironic?

They had two asher/rodricks AND a "Beast". Dumbest ending ever.

Drbg posted: »

If house forrester had two or three ashers/rodricks or gareds in the final scene that whitehill force would have been demolished.

• Cersei hasn't yet stopped Andros and the sellswords.

I don't think I was wrong to suspect that absolutely nothing has changed because of Mira...yet.

Mira's actions will result in Episode 6.

There is no way, save a big plothole, that Cersei would held Mira after how horribly she failed with Tyrion.

Abeille posted: »

What I gathered from it was that it wasn't because Mira found out, but because Lyman found out Andros had been telling his secret to people,

• edited October 2015

so why does she help Mira?

She doesn't, unless TellTale is literally just going to butcher the entire story, characters, and GoT canon just for giggles.

I think the people who believe Mira has already stopped the sellswords misunderstood what happened. There was nothing to imply that she actually has done anything yet to stop them.

Harian96 posted: »

Wait, so Cersei helps Mira in advance of sending her to question Tyrion? Isn't that a bit... convenient? Since we know Tyrion is too smart to be manipulated there is little Mira can gain from him to benefit Cersei, so why does she help Mira?

• The story already mentioned two times that Ludd ALREADY sent the money to King's Landing.

Mysti_Fogg posted: »

Because Mira lost him the funding. That was the whole point of her plot: deprive Ludd of the money to pay the mercenaries.

• Polishing via a Total Rewrite?

slimpunk posted: »

I agree with everything you said OP. After the fantastic storytelling we got in episodes 3 and 4, this one felt like a major letdown. Telltale really should have spent another month or so polishing this one.

• Rodrik says that Mira costed Ludd his army, so what she did actually somehow stopped the sellswords to get to Ludd.

We just don't know how it helped, but we know it helped.

RonnyRulz posted: »

Cersei hasn't yet stopped Andros and the sellswords. I don't think I was wrong to suspect that absolutely nothing has changed because of

• I have only ever played

TWD Season 1, Season 2, and GoT.

Are any of their other games as good as TWD Season 1?

Please tell me which are like TWD Season 2 or GoT. Which to avoid. I'll play them all, but I'd enjoy your opinion on which to play and which to avoid (so I can sort my list from best to worst).

kaza125 posted: »

I think GoT is worse than season 2 of walking dead, and that is saying something

• Another plot hole perhaps?

This Episode 5 was absolutely horrendous. The more I read on the forums, the more I realize it was completely unacceptable. I didn't even realize until after reading that it was also an incredibly short episode that focused on very little.

I am 100% sure that TellTale games has just rushed this and view this as a money grab. Borderlands has clearly received their serious attention while they use GoT, choosing profit over quality. Either that, or they have two different sets of writers and the GoT writers are bad at their jobs / interns / newbies while all the good ones are working on their "better" games.

Abeille posted: »

Rodrik says that Mira costed Ludd his army, so what she did actually somehow stopped the sellswords to get to Ludd. We just don't know how it helped, but we know it helped.

• "Mira cost Ludd his army."

-Duncan Tuttle, A Nest of Vipers

so why does she help Mira? She doesn't, unless TellTale is literally just going to butcher the entire story, characters, and GoT can

• The more I read on the forums, the more I realize it was completely unacceptable.

I know how you feel :/

Gared's part on this episode was pure filler, too, and Finn's death was incredibly stupid. I did get less pissed off over these months of waiting, but it is a game I know I'm not playing again just so I don't have to play Episode 5. And that's a shame, because I actually wanted to change a very minor choice on episode 3.

Another plot hole perhaps? This Episode 5 was absolutely horrendous. The more I read on the forums, the more I realize it was completely

• no ramsay said it when he is shown torturing theon / reek for the first time in season 3

I thought Tyrion said that?

• Probably, I don't care how long it is, as long as the waiting is not unreasonable and the EP is good.

slimpunk posted: »

I agree with everything you said OP. After the fantastic storytelling we got in episodes 3 and 4, this one felt like a major letdown. Telltale really should have spent another month or so polishing this one.

• Right! I was thinking of "If you want justice...you've come to the wrong place."

sbk12345 posted: »

no ramsay said it when he is shown torturing theon / reek for the first time in season 3

• yeah that's a tyrion line :)

Right! I was thinking of "If you want justice...you've come to the wrong place."

• We miss you Jon!!! <3

I don't really care about your Opinion. I loved Episode 5 to death.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.