Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

You're certainly not the only one.

Obviously things changed, it's not summer anymore and we have things and stuff to do... but it's not about activity, it's about people ;-; The rules are necessary at this point, otherwise the thread would become unbearable to check up on. But it's just the rules.... friends are still here...

@Green613 I'm really sorry that you have so much crap to deal with, I truly hope things will get better. I personally genuinely appreciate all the work that you've put in this thread, without you creating it I wouldn't even be here. And the rules had to be established, that's just out of the question.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

How did things even get to this point? Am I seriously the only one who's enjoying the thread as it is? I don't understand why there's such a big problem here.

• Accurate. It's like a siege tank passed through here.

Thread's straight up spooked.

• Morning Wolfenus!

The things that happen while we sleep -.-

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good morning, guys ^-^ How are you all today---? Wait... Wtf was happening while I was gone cause I'm confused. Also, sorry if I won't be replying a lot cause it rains here a lot. I can barely even use my phone.

• Sorry for the late reply, I've been waiting for the power to come back.

Yeah... Too much drama...?

JumpyJoey posted: »

Morning Wolfenus! The things that happen while we sleep -.-

• No problem, you did mention that you might answer a bit late because of the rain :) And waiting for the power to come on is the worst.

Waaay too much, if you ask me. It's been an eventful night...

Are you feeling better today?

Sorry for the late reply, I've been waiting for the power to come back. Yeah... Too much drama...?

• Waaay too much, if you ask me. It's been an eventful night...

I'm kinda glad I wasn't here to see it. But it looks like Green is tired of it. By the looks of it, I think he decided to close the thread one time.

Are you feeling better today?

Yeah, every day I feel less sick than usual. Thank you for asking! What about you, Joey? ^-^

No problem, you did mention that you might answer a bit late because of the rain And waiting for the power to come on is the worst. Waaay too much, if you ask me. It's been an eventful night... Are you feeling better today?

• Just watch it dance and let it relieve your stress.

enter image description here

• I hope that doesn't happen, but with the way things were looking yesterday (this morning, really) and everybody packing up and leaving, it's probably put a large strain on him and everyone else.

Oh, that's great, at this rate you'll be completely better in no time! I'm a bit tired, I went to sleep at 01:30 and woke up at 08:00

Waaay too much, if you ask me. It's been an eventful night... I'm kinda glad I wasn't here to see it. But it looks like Green is tir

• I hope that doesn't happen, but with the way things were looking yesterday (this morning, really) and everybody packing up and leaving, it's probably put a large strain on him and everyone else.

I don't that to happen, either. Seriously, though... Did people really leave the thread for good...?

Oh, that's great, at this rate you'll be completely better in no time! I'm a bit tired, I went to sleep at 01:30 and woke up at 08:00

Haha, I went to sleep at 1:45 AM and woke up at 7:45 AM x3 (Probably at your time it was 00:45 when I went to sleep and 06:45 when I woke up)

I hope that doesn't happen, but with the way things were looking yesterday (this morning, really) and everybody packing up and leaving, it's

• Am I the only one who thinks that this GIF is cute? ;_;

Just watch it dance and let it relieve your stress.

• Haha, it works! Such a cutie, I want one :D

• it's so fun being that one guy who doesn't understand what the fuck is going on anymore . can someone tell me what happened like don't let me be clueless ffs cuz i'm too much of a lazy fuck to read through pages ;_;

• I have no idea, that's the problem. It's impossible to tell who was serious and who was joking, for how long they decided to leave if they did, if anyone got hurt or offended. Just when I thought we weren't gonna get this kind of mess again.

Whaaa? Wolfenus, how can you sleep only six hours?! That's outrageous o_O

I hope that doesn't happen, but with the way things were looking yesterday (this morning, really) and everybody packing up and leaving, it's

• I have no idea, that's the problem. It's impossible to tell who was serious and who was joking, for how long they decided to leave if they did, if anyone got hurt or offended. Just when I thought we weren't gonna get this kind of mess again.

I hope they don't really mean it. I don't want to see anyone else to leave the thread for good...

Whaaa? Wolfenus, how can you sleep only six hours?! That's outrageous o_O

It's the rain's fault. It was raining so much that I couldn't anymore. And it also woke up my whole family .-.

I have no idea, that's the problem. It's impossible to tell who was serious and who was joking, for how long they decided to leave if they d

• Bruh, I read through the pages and I still don't understand what's going on.

Eryka said Kawaiii was leaving, Wolfie tried to stop Kawaiii from leaving, Kawaiii appeared and said that she wasn't leaving, Paul appeared and said that he was leaving, Eryka said that it'd be best if she left, Kawaiii said that she should be the only one leaving, Paul still said he was leaving, they went to bed or something and stopped responding, Eryka freaked out because she thought everyone was gonna hate her.

Furthermore, Eryka said that the thread lost its magic, Green showed up and said that it was too off-topic before, Eryka said that it was now boring, Green got mad and said that he was tired of her/us, Green posted a post which I'll just post here (wow, Joey, your grammar is way out there):

I'm tired. When I first created this thread, I'm sure all of you know I never expected any of this. At first, I wasn't around as much as the others, but overtime I got used to this. I saw how many people loved it, I tried my best to keep them happy, not put rules in place to keep them from feeling restricted, like this place was a strict place for Rhyiona only things. Over time I noticed how much off topic things were being posted, this came with a multitude of problems. The thread could have been merged somewhere else, and would no longer be for the purpose we had worked so hard for, the other problem, is that many people couldn't keep up with it. That means, unfortunately not everyone was happy. To filter this out I created a set of simple rules, I had believed it would work, and make everyone happy. Unfortunately though, many didn't want to follow through, so I became something that I knew people would hate me for. To keep everyone happy, I enforced the rules as much as I could so the thread could change back to how it was.

On top of that, I found many days where I would get shit from people outside of the thread. I got so much of it, just for making one lousy thread, but it didn't matter to me. If everyone here hated me, and everyone out there hated me too, it didn't matter. As long as everyone was having a grand time. I worked, so hard to keep everyone happy, to try and keep things simple.

And it makes me tired, to believe that they'd throw it in my face, just like the people out there, after how much I tried for this place, and how much things I took for this place. Before all this, I felt as if nothing could phase me here, I was so aggressive, and I wouldn't take shit from anyone. Over time I had lost that trait, and I'm sad that I've sacrificed it for something that never even worked out in the end.

I'm done with sacrificing how people view me for this. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm tired. Of this.

Enjoy while you still can.

@CrazedRabbit, this explanation is for you, too.

Brawl posted: »

it's so fun being that one guy who doesn't understand what the fuck is going on anymore . can someone tell me what happened like don't let me be clueless ffs cuz i'm too much of a lazy fuck to read through pages ;_;

• Yeah, neither do I. Let's just... hope :P Like Jane said yesterday, we're Rhyionas, if there's one thing we've got it's hope.

Really? Huh, I usually love the sound of rain, especially at night or just when it's quiet. But I understand that it can be disruptive.

I have no idea, that's the problem. It's impossible to tell who was serious and who was joking, for how long they decided to leave if they d

• Yeah, neither do I. Let's just... hope :P Like Jane said yesterday, we're Rhyionas, if there's one thing we've got it's hope.

Damn rite x)

Really? Huh, I usually love the sound of rain, especially at night or just when it's quiet. But I understand that it can be disruptive.

Yeah, I love the sound of the rain, too, but sometimes... well, you know... :P

Yeah, neither do I. Let's just... hope :P Like Jane said yesterday, we're Rhyionas, if there's one thing we've got it's hope. Really? Huh

• This is actually an issue I can solve , I understand Green's pain and I'm close to Paul , if they would listen to me I can make things better , and I'll just clear things out with Eryka and Kawaiii stuff . but that's of course if they would listen to me , there's a chance that they'll ignore me.

Bruh, I read through the pages and I still don't understand what's going on. Eryka said Kawaiii was leaving, Wolfie tried to stop Kawaiii

• enter image description here

Bruh, I read through the pages and I still don't understand what's going on. Eryka said Kawaiii was leaving, Wolfie tried to stop Kawaiii

• I understand you, but at the same time the sound of rain is just lulling to me so I can't say I've ever felt the same xD

Yeah, neither do I. Let's just... hope :P Like Jane said yesterday, we're Rhyionas, if there's one thing we've got it's hope. Damn r

• I think they'd listen to you, and it's great that you want to help. We'll have to wait for them to come online, I guess.

Brawl posted: »

This is actually an issue I can solve , I understand Green's pain and I'm close to Paul , if they would listen to me I can make things bette

• A bit too much happening at the same time?

• The tree has gotten a lot bigger. I remember when it was half the size it is now... That's the third spook.

• Aww this is so damn adorable owowowowo!!!

Gortys is too cuuuuteee...oh wait, I mean... Gortys is a terrifying pumpkin :}

Rhys and Fiona getting ready for Halloween Rhys- Gortys, hurry up. Gortys- Ready! (comes out in Pumpkin costume) Rhys - Awww, that'

• edited October 2015

Actually I think you are right! These fights usually happen when it's really late.. Solution: People go to sleep earlier? :P

Morning Wolfenus! The things that happen while we sleep -.-

• That's one of those things from the doctor who christmas special.

• Oh hey, Matt. Long time no see :P

The tree has gotten a lot bigger. I remember when it was half the size it is now... That's the third spook.

• That's a brilliant idea, Hanna! I think people get annoyed easier during nighttime, also they pay less attention to what they're actually saying.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Actually I think you are right! These fights usually happen when it's really late.. Solution: People go to sleep earlier? :P

• You have been away for quite a while...

The tree has gotten a lot bigger. I remember when it was half the size it is now... That's the third spook.

• What can I say, I'm a genius! (where's my Nobel prize??) x]

No but seriously you are right. I consider myself being a calm person but even I get easily annoyed when I get tired. :P

That's a brilliant idea, Hanna! I think people get annoyed easier during nighttime, also they pay less attention to what they're actually saying.

• What can I say, I'm a genius! (where's my Nobel prize??) x]

I don't have a Nobel prize ;_; But I have something else for ya x)

What can I say, I'm a genius! (where's my Nobel prize??) x] No but seriously you are right. I consider myself being a calm person but even I get easily annoyed when I get tired. :P

• tfw u check out the last 4 pages

tfw u check out the last 4 pages

If you come to Sweden I will deliver it personally on the 10th of December (I can just switch out another candidate's name for yours)!

Yeah, I know, it's so easy to say stuff that we regret when we're tired.

What can I say, I'm a genius! (where's my Nobel prize??) x] No but seriously you are right. I consider myself being a calm person but even I get easily annoyed when I get tired. :P

tfw u check out the last 4 pages

• Aw thank you! :D do I have to give you a speech now? :P

What can I say, I'm a genius! (where's my Nobel prize??) x] I don't have a Nobel prize ;_; But I have something else for ya x)

• Oh, hey guys. Yeeaaahh, if you need an explanation of things, PM me. For now, let's end the discussion of it here. If anyone else asks, PM them.

• You don't really have to give me a speech if you don't want to ^-^

Aw thank you! do I have to give you a speech now? :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.