Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh my this is a huge honor! I'm so thrilled!! ;____; my mom must be proud of me!!

Way too easy x]

JumpyJoey posted: »

If you come to Sweden I will deliver it personally on the 10th of December (I can just switch out another candidate's name for yours)! Yeah, I know, it's so easy to say stuff that we regret when we're tired.

• enter image description here

omg cuteness overload <3 <3

Just watch it dance and let it relieve your stress.

• We're all extremely proud of you, Hanna! You're famous now- WAIT! If you're famous, d'ya think you can... whispers give Telltale a little push in the right direction concerning ships?

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh my this is a huge honor! I'm so thrilled!! ;____; my mom must be proud of me!! Way too easy x]

• Hmm, I've just read through the last four pages and I'm not really sure how to feel about all that. I think I'll stick with "disappointed".

I wanted to make a speech about it, but since you've asked us to stop discussing it, I won't, no need to worry. Hopefully they'll figure everything out by themselves when they wake up. :)

Don't worry about a thing.

'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.

kristi78968 posted: »

Oh, hey guys. Yeeaaahh, if you need an explanation of things, PM me. For now, let's end the discussion of it here. If anyone else asks, PM them.

• I wrote a little something and it goes like this:

It's colder without you here.

I guess my body has become spoiled or perhaps dependent. There's a kind of warmth that only another person can provide. That or maybe I just need new blankets.

It's quieter without you here.

All we ever seemed to do was fight but at least then it wasn't so empty. I find myself just thinking aloud so that I can pretend there's someone here. Yeah, I'm probably insane.

It's lonelier without you here.

Sometimes I let my mind wander. The places it travels to can be frightening to say the least. Fears have a habit of finding their way into our dreams. So usually I don't get much sleep.

Without you here life just sucks. Well more than it already does. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I miss you and I want back here and I hope your safe and... Who am I talking to? Oh right, no one. Cool.

Now that I think about it this doesn't really feel very Rhyiona-y well what's done is done. And goddamnit Spotify if I have to listen to one more ad about starbursts...

• Tis true I have indeed been gone for while... Seems I missed alot.

You have been away for quite a while...

• edited October 2015

I do appreciate that, I'm sure your speech would have been great. I did DM you though on how you can help make things better. :)

HellFish posted: »

Hmm, I've just read through the last four pages and I'm not really sure how to feel about all that. I think I'll stick with "disappointed".

• Ooh right.. I should.. Yep.. Yep yep..

I will make sure to contact them right away :P

We're all extremely proud of you, Hanna! You're famous now- WAIT! If you're famous, d'ya think you can... whispers give Telltale a little push in the right direction concerning ships?

• edited October 2015

I'm extremely honored by this nomination... I can't even tell you how grateful I am!!

I want to thank my mom..and dad..and sisters...and my dogs! Hi dogs! I also want to thank this thread and its wonderful members!

I guess that's it... Now it's time for applauses!!

Now applause!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

You don't really have to give me a speech if you don't want to ^-^

• Yes, excellent >:D

Ooh right.. I should.. Yep.. Yep yep.. I will make sure to contact them right away :P

• Claps

So proud of my sista/Vice! :')

I'm extremely honored by this nomination... I can't even tell you how grateful I am!! I want to thank my mom..and dad..and sisters...and

• Claps

enter image description here

What a wonderful speech, Hanna! <3

69/69 ^-^ Quiff is going to be so proud of you :')

I'm extremely honored by this nomination... I can't even tell you how grateful I am!! I want to thank my mom..and dad..and sisters...and

• Wow this is like reading a script for soap opera episode! x{

Bruh, I read through the pages and I still don't understand what's going on. Eryka said Kawaiii was leaving, Wolfie tried to stop Kawaiii

• I love this so much, the language is so alive <3

I wrote a little something and it goes like this: It's colder without you here. I guess my body has become spoiled or perhaps dependen

• Yes, many dawns have passed since we last saw you, and many occurrences too.

Tis true I have indeed been gone for while... Seems I missed alot.

• That's sadly very accurate xP

Wow this is like reading a script for soap opera episode! x{

• Thank you my friend.

I love this so much, the language is so alive

• Thank @ReggiesLeftArm he did good! :D

Nice avatar Hazza

• thx :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Thank @ReggiesLeftArm he did good!

• Look man, I'm sorry you have taken a whole load of shit from all directions because you created something beautiful. I don't know what else I can say besides we're here for you and we all love you as a friend.

I love this thread, and it is getting better from what I have seen! Some members are returning from being absent for a while, more Rhyiona content etc.

Some people just get riled up and say shit when the going gets tough, I know I've done it... But close the thread? Dude, if you close the thread, there will be chaos, and you know it will only get worse if you do :(

Green613 posted: »

I'm tired. When I first created this thread, I'm sure all of you know I never expected any of this. At first, I wasn't around as much as the

• You don't need to leave!

Just talk with him. PM him. :)

Eryka posted: »

@Green613 I didn't want you to leave, I didn't mean what I said, I should have think twice. I didn't know how difficult it was, no one could

• Don't leave! :O

Kawaiii posted: »

5 am. I have to leave not bc of you guys so chiiiill. Let's be clear, I'm the only one leaving. Paul, u better not leave or I'll call u pablo i sware on me mum Erykaiii, u better not leave Bush tea, u better come back

• Awwwwwww :3

• omg so cuteee ♥

• Good morn-

Whoa :O

Reads the last 4 pages What the? What da fuck?..... Uhhhhh, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!?!

Oh my God, are we gonna lose 4 people? Really? 2 didn't do shit wrong, the other wants to leave while the thread is still 'good' and Eryka made a mistake. Ok, we can solve this, if people open their ears and listen to reason.

As you all know, I have ranted about leaving before because I have had such opinions of the thread in the past. But I'm staying now, cuz I like everyone here. I stuck it out for the better, and look what happened, it DID get better.

@kristi78968 Are you online? Can we talk please?

• Yeah, I'm on!

Good morn- Whoa :O Reads the last 4 pages What the? What da fuck?..... Uhhhhh, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!?! Oh my God, are

• PM?

Yeah, I'm on!

• Nope, I have published most of my works on ff.net, but only one story on ao3, but I think that there are more good stories on ao3 though.

Mkay, do you publish all your works on both sites?

• Yeah, send me one with any of your questions, concerns, etc.

PM?

• This is a discussion. I don't ask questions anymore, I take action.

Yeah, send me one with any of your questions, concerns, etc.

• Hey, whats going on?

Reads the last 4 pages

• TWAU main theme

This just fits the thread right now! XD

• PM me please with any questions.

Hey, whats going on? Reads the last 4 pages

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited October 2015

Let's see what mischief Rhyionans are up to!

Peeps over the veil....

Leluch123 posted: »

Let's see what mischief Rhyionans are up to! Peeps over the veil....

• Jesus christ this thread makes gossip girl to look like a comedy series XD

Toffe posted: »

Jesus christ this thread makes gossip girl to look like a comedy series XD

• Ugh, leave us to our all-consuming misery and you'll be better off.

Leluch123 posted: »

Let's see what mischief Rhyionans are up to! Peeps over the veil....

• So we're all done for. Everyone is just going to lie down and admit defeat because a couple of members threw their rattles out of the pram and leave?

• edited October 2015

Wait they were being serious last night? I thought they were joking around.

I feel like a bystander now since I just watched it happen last night.....

:|

Sign in to comment in this discussion.