Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I mean jesus are your lives so good that you guys start crying from forum arguments XD
    This is what you guys look like to everyone else...

enter image description here

• enter image description here

So we're all done for. Everyone is just going to lie down and admit defeat because a couple of members threw their rattles out of the pram and leave?

• Nice avatar, Official! ^-^

Asher is love, Asher is life <3

Wait they were being serious last night? I thought they were joking around. I feel like a bystander now since I just watched it happen last night.....

• edited October 2015

I'm actually confused cause of these arguments. I wasn't here when all of this happened. Okay, I was here when Eryka made the Clee thread but later, I went to sleep :P

Edit: But seriously, no more talk about this. Let's just forget what happened.

Toffe posted: »

I mean jesus are your lives so good that you guys start crying from forum arguments XD This is what you guys look like to everyone else...

• Why start this dude?

I mean jesus are your lives so good that you guys start crying from forum arguments XD This is what you guys look like to everyone else...

• Asher is a babe for sure

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Nice avatar, Official! ^-^ Asher is love, Asher is life

• Who said everyone? I'm not!

So we're all done for. Everyone is just going to lie down and admit defeat because a couple of members threw their rattles out of the pram and leave?

• Paul is serious, but he might return when he feels ready.

Jen I have no idea...

Wait they were being serious last night? I thought they were joking around. I feel like a bystander now since I just watched it happen last night.....

• One last time. Stop commenting on what happened and move on. If you wish to continue discussion about this, PMs are your friend.

• Aye.

Asher is a babe for sure

• I'm not taking it personally tho

• I'm bored and this is pretty damn entertaining XD

HazzatheMan posted: »

Why start this dude?

• C'mon dude, we don't need anymore drama after last night. Let's just drop this, please?

I'm bored and this is pretty damn entertaining XD

• You're right. We're making a massive hullabaloo out something really insignificant.

kristi78968 posted: »

One last time. Stop commenting on what happened and move on. If you wish to continue discussion about this, PMs are your friend.

• I'm sorry but the tears are so yummy :O

C'mon dude, we don't need anymore drama after last night. Let's just drop this, please?

• Ok now let's talk about Rhyiona

what would they dress up as on the Halloween?¿

• Just me coming here to check out what all the fuzz is about:

• Rhys will be dressed up as a werewolf and Fiona as a vampire ^-^

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Ok now let's talk about Rhyiona what would they dress up as on the Halloween?¿

• I mentioned this on the Rhysha thread already:

Fiona would be a sexy Devil for sure!

Rhys would be a Zombie or Dracula.

Vaughn would definitely be Frankenstein.

Sasha would be a Witch.

Gortys, I suppose a ghost or a pumpkin :P

Loaderbot.... Uhhhh, Loaderbot with skeleton paint? :D

Ok now let's talk about Rhyiona what would they dress up as on the Halloween?¿

• Let's move on shall we?

I got this idea from some guy on GOT forum, let's play "The Borderlands name game"

I'll start

Athena

• Oh come on guys! we need you up and running!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Ugh, leave us to our all-consuming misery and you'll be better off.

• oh boy nice!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Rhys will be dressed up as a werewolf and Fiona as a vampire ^-^

• I have no idea what just happened but if any of you try to leave I'll hunt you down like Naruto and I'll bring you back to Konoha. I mean, the thread.

• Huh, nice ideas :D

I'm somehow sure Sasha would dress up as a witch and Gortys as a ghost and try to be scary x)

I mentioned this on the Rhysha thread already: Fiona would be a sexy Devil for sure! Rhys would be a Zombie or Dracula. Vaughn woul

• trying to understand all those references like

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I have no idea what just happened but if any of you try to leave I'll hunt you down like Naruto and I'll bring you back to Konoha. I mean, the thread.

• More like Vault Monster!

Amirite? Up top!

Huh, nice ideas I'm somehow sure Sasha would dress up as a witch and Gortys as a ghost and try to be scary x)

• edited October 2015

Leafy has a huge cock

Let's move on shall we? I got this idea from some guy on GOT forum, let's play "The Borderlands name game" I'll start Athena

• edited October 2015

Leafy has a huge cock

Leafy has a huge cock

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I have no idea what just happened but if any of you try to leave I'll hunt you down like Naruto and I'll bring you back to Konoha. I mean, the thread.

• Aurelia c:

Let's move on shall we? I got this idea from some guy on GOT forum, let's play "The Borderlands name game" I'll start Athena

• oh so that's how you do it... nvm my post then xd

Leafy has a huge cock

• edited October 2015

that edit tho

Leafy has a huge cock

• NO DONT LEAVE MEMEMDJJDHHHHYHHJTHRUNVTUUYGNGYJYG

buntingsir posted: »

oh so that's how you do it... nvm my post then xd

• let's start over then c:

so... do we like... use every letter right...? xd

Bossanova...?

NO DONT LEAVE MEMEMDJJDHHHHYHHJTHRUNVTUUYGNGYJYG

• edited October 2015

Nah just type anyone's name who starts with the letter that's after the one somebody posted before like:

Ace > Cockroach

Claptrap

let's start over then c: so... do we like... use every letter right...? xd Bossanova...?

• edited October 2015

Oooohh, I get it now... I think

Then let's go with Nisha

wait lol is it supposed to start from 't' now? i'm dumb

Nah just type anyone's name who starts with the letter that's after the one somebody posted before like: Ace > Cockroach Claptrap

• Tasstier

Oooohh, I get it now... I think Then let's go with Nisha wait lol is it supposed to start from 't' now? i'm dumb

• Okay okay okay, so now it's 'a' right? xd I shouldn't be that dumb haha...

I'm going with Aurelia again :x

Tasstier

• Noice! But her hip is so.... Out there! XP

Poogers555 posted: »

On Topic.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.