Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yea I got the GOTY edition and completed the DLCs except the Mad Moxxi Underdome Riot dlc.

I can work with that, I haven't maxed out any of my characters cause I kept restarting (also you GOTY or any of the DLCs)

• edited October 2015

oh wow when did this happen?

are we robbing those banks that bash our glorious Rhyiona ship?

• have you done the Knoxx armory raid glitch?

Yea I got the GOTY edition and completed the DLCs except the Mad Moxxi Underdome Riot dlc.

• Yea it's fun as hell, that's how I got the Crimson Bitch.

have you done the Knoxx armory raid glitch?

• I got my only pearlescents through doing it over and over

Yea it's fun as hell, that's how I got the Crimson Bitch.

• Nice, I've been trying to finish the main story ASAP so I can do the glitch in playthrough 2.

I got my only pearlescents through doing it over and over

• What's annoying is my game is messed up and all my guns aren't showing their levels (actually they're showing wrong levels and when I unequip them, they change) kind of why I never made it to max

Nice, I've been trying to finish the main story ASAP so I can do the glitch in playthrough 2.

• Do you guys hate me? You can say it out loud if you want.

• We don't hate you, Eryka... Not at all.

We never hated you and we never will.

Eryka posted: »

Do you guys hate me? You can say it out loud if you want.

• It's all my fault, Green and Paul...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

We don't hate you, Eryka... Not at all. We never hated you and we never will.

• edited October 2015

I don't hate you and I'm sure others don't as well. Just calm down, learn from your mistakes and next time think about what you want to say twice before actually saying that...

We're all people after all and can't be perfect.

• It's not your fault that Paul left and that Green is angry...

Look, I want to talk to you via PM. Check your feed soon :P

It's all my fault, Green and Paul...

• edited October 2015

Yea I have the same problem with the gun levels too. I bought a yellow rarity pistol in the vending machine a few minutes ago which showed level 43 but when I equip it it's level 38.

What's annoying is my game is messed up and all my guns aren't showing their levels (actually they're showing wrong levels and when I unequip them, they change) kind of why I never made it to max

• If I didn't say it, they wouldn't be leaving.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

It's not your fault that Paul left and that Green is angry... Look, I want to talk to you via PM. Check your feed soon :P

• "If I didn't say it, they wouldn't be leaving"

buntingsir posted: »

I don't hate you and I'm sure others don't as well. Just calm down, learn from your mistakes and next time think about what you want to say twice before actually saying that... We're all people after all and can't be perfect.

• There were multiple reasons, don't say that it's only your fault. Beating yourself over it won't help.

Don't pity yourself, you apologized and there's nothing else you can do at this point. Things will get back to normal, they always do, just don't forget what happened and try to prevent it next time.

"If I didn't say it, they wouldn't be leaving"

• Don't blame yourself.

I told you, it's not your fault why people left the thread.

If I didn't say it, they wouldn't be leaving.

• okay so it's not just me

Yea I have the same problem with the gun levels too. I bought a yellow rarity pistol in the vending machine a few minutes ago which showed level 43 but when I equip it it's level 38.

• yeah, fluttershy. the subject of the yanderes attention, that's why the others are killed. 'cause they spend so much time with her, ya'know?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

One of them is still alive though.

• I recommend to read Jane's post again :)

"If I didn't say it, they wouldn't be leaving"

• Who's Jane?

nohuhhuh posted: »

I recommend to read Jane's post again

• Eryka, we do not hate you. In fact, the guys yesterday were a bit too hard on you and now you're being too hard on yourself.

Remain calm, okay? Everything's gonna work out.

• Jane = buntingsir :)

Who's Jane?

• Okay ^^

JumpyJoey posted: »

Jane = buntingsir

• Leafy is Beefy

Leafy has a huge cock

• Leaf a like

Leafy is a reptilian

• edited October 2015

It's not your fault pal.

• yeah, rhack banks, to be precise :D

buntingsir posted: »

oh wow when did this happen? are we robbing those banks that bash our glorious Rhyiona ship?

• Now it gives me more the impression that it's my fault

It's not your fault pal.

• sounds awesome, hehe

( -_-) 

( -_-)>⌐■-■ 

(⌐■_■)

yeah, rhack banks, to be precise

• We don't hate you.

It's not your fault that everyone went nuclear over it, don't blame yourself, it won't solve anything.

I agree with Jane and J, don't repeat your mistakes, get yourself some Nutella and wait for all this to blow over. ;)

• Hon, I do not understand your logic right now.

It is not your fault.

Now it gives me more the impression that it's my fault

• No, it really isn't

I talked to him on steam and he just wanted to take a break from this thread. he's not mad at you or anyone.

Now it gives me more the impression that it's my fault

• I was actually going to eat Nutella

HellFish posted: »

We don't hate you. It's not your fault that everyone went nuclear over it, don't blame yourself, it won't solve anything. I agree with Jane and J, don't repeat your mistakes, get yourself some Nutella and wait for all this to blow over.

• edited October 2015

So!... I had a nice, long think about this...

I've had plenty of chats with the members of this thread on Steam... and needless to say, some of them made some very good points... (and thank you guys for that)

Me leaving this thread would not only be selfish, but it also wouldn't fix anything. In-fact, it made matters worse!

I would like to apologize for being such an irrational donut.

@Eryka, this was none of your fault. You've shown your opinion to Green (albeit in a slightly rude manner), and he was obviously tired. That's what caused you two to snap. I just thought of the worst, and overreacted. It happens.

What's done is done. We have to move on!

So, that being said, I decided to give this thread another try... just please, try not to disappoint me, alright?

Now, let's stop with this depressing mood, and let's wake this thread up!

enter image description here

• Nah I don't hate you, although there are some who I do hate with a burning passion but I'd rather not say names.

• I'm scared now... haven't I always been nice to you, master?

Nah I don't hate you, although there are some who I do hate with a burning passion but I'd rather not say names.

• I never knew the colossal titan one was hers. She's great. :D

Two of her gifs that make me ROFL

• Welcome back our dear donut.... Paul ;P

BigBadPaul posted: »

So!... I had a nice, long think about this... I've had plenty of chats with the members of this thread on Steam... and needless to say, s

• Oh, okay, sorry, I'm clueless about that. :P

Dracu98 posted: »

yeah, fluttershy. the subject of the yanderes attention, that's why the others are killed. 'cause they spend so much time with her, ya'know?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.