The Traitor

Do you think we'll see him again if he was imprisoned? Surely there's got to be a use of him.. maybe even redeeming himself and sacrificing himself to Asher/Rodrik.

I think we will see him again, otherwise we would of been given the option to just kill him on the spot.

Comments

• I think we will see him again, otherwise we would of been given the option to just kill him on the spot.

We were given that option, tho... xD

• edited October 2015

I think we will see him again, otherwise we would of been given the option to just kill him on the spot.

Well...

enter image description here

• did you just come out from a cave? Or have you not played the acene yet?

Iron From Ice

• I thnk we'll see the traitor again for sure. He will redeem himself definitely, I think that's the whole point of being able to kill him or not.

• Or betray you futher

Wigams posted: »

I thnk we'll see the traitor again for sure. He will redeem himself definitely, I think that's the whole point of being able to kill him or not.

• Idk depends. Royland said that he'd follow Asher instead of Rodrik. So i let him live and saved Asher. ... will be interesting to see how he's going to react to Ashr

Or betray you futher

• He'd follow Asher but he told the Whitehills about his arrival lol.

Wigams posted: »

Idk depends. Royland said that he'd follow Asher instead of Rodrik. So i let him live and saved Asher. ... will be interesting to see how he's going to react to Ashr

• Man whatever lol. the traitor thing was all bullshit anyways so if he chooses to fight alongside me , ill take all the fighters I can get, especially one of Roylands calibre. I'll stab him in the throat at the end of the battle if i can

darko22 posted: »

He'd follow Asher but he told the Whitehills about his arrival lol.

• I agree that he'll make thing worse, that will make people want to go back and kill him however hard it may be because no one wants to kill their own men with such few to spare which will sadly be their downfall.

Or betray you futher

Sign in to comment in this discussion.