Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Wifi

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I am NOT getting married, chill.

• Anna neck stay

And the neck stain and the neck stain

• enter image description here

buntingsir posted: »

it's okay, pal *sigh*

• 6sp00ky9me, Quiff. I love your new avatar <3

Quiff posted: »

i think this place needs some sexy skeletons

• I actually hgave to have this as profile pic

i think this place needs some sexy skeletons

• It's... it's a long story

Comes back from break only to realize that someone wants me to marry wolf. WTF HAPPEND WHILE I WAS GONE?????

• We're over.

Wifi

• Who needs to be the handsome Jack of the thread when someone is doing it for you?

Hey all, sorry I haven't been online regularly like I used to. School & shit, the usually.

• *Never forgetti, Mom's spaghetti.*

![enter image description here](https://lh5.ggpht.com/hWK3XvzTq-qDCAyRDLbk-W89FyWwzqJH6vxDoAVpVSaNr2O526ac2XgalGvlHAubUDND=w300)

We're over.

• I know indeed. It's gorgeous.

That is a mighty quality avatar you have there.

• I cri everitiem

*Never forgetti, Mom's spaghetti.* ![enter image description here](https://lh5.ggpht.com/hWK3XvzTq-qDCAyRDLbk-W89FyWwzqJH6vxDoAVpVSaNr2O526ac2XgalGvlHAubUDND=w300)

• edited October 2015

Bruh, I'm your replacement

Who needs to be the handsome Jack of the thread when someone is doing it for you? Hey all, sorry I haven't been online regularly like I used to. School & shit, the usually.

• ayeee brotha thanks!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

6sp00ky9me, Quiff. I love your new avatar

• so much swag

I know indeed. It's gorgeous.

• Cri if u liek evrietiem

I cri everitiem

• mhm would be fine indeed!

I actually hgave to have this as profile pic

• edited October 2015

i'm swag

so much swag

• edited October 2015

tfw u suddenly get rekt

Yeah, I'm back!...

I definitely did NOT see that one coming... at least I got let off pretty lightly. :v

As you can see, it wasn't even that long! So, thank you for staying calm about it! <3

• edited October 2015

No problemo ^-^

ayeee brotha thanks!

• i am

Cri if u liek evrietiem

• edited October 2015
    *PAUL!*

*I mean hello Paul....*

*Or BigBadPal whatever*

![enter image description here](https://33.media.tumblr.com/22fb31705bce527a155bcc123a56bf75/tumblr_nte2g57kTx1qcxzu2o1_500.gif)

EDIT: A nice fuck you to the servers ;-;
    BigBadPaul posted: »

tfw u suddenly get rekt Yeah, I'm back!... I definitely did NOT see that one coming... at least I got let off pretty lightly. :v As you can see, it wasn't even that long! So, thank you for staying calm about it!

• i googled duck with swag

i'm swag

• Welcome back, weirdo!

tfw u suddenly get rekt Yeah, I'm back!... I definitely did NOT see that one coming... at least I got let off pretty lightly. :v As you can see, it wasn't even that long! So, thank you for staying calm about it!

• eyyyy how are you

• edited October 2015
    Says GIFs don't work.

Posts a working GIF.

![enter image description here](http://res.cloudinary.com/urbandictionary/image/upload/a_exif,c_fit,h_200,w_200/v1395991705/gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png)

Edit: OH THE IRONY

If you're trying to post a GIF or an image, it doesn't work. The website has some issues again. Also, where have you been, Chewbacca?! ;__; We missed you ;-;

• OH SHIET why have I never thought about that before?!

i googled duck with swag

• *I am getting married

I am NOT getting married, chill.

• Hey, Paul ^-^

Guess who couldn't stay away from the thread .-.

Anyways, how are you today? <3

• Damn, that's such a long time to wait for answers! Did you go to akuten or Vårdcentralen? I know for a fact Vårdcentralen is damn slow, I booked an appointment in September and it's scheduled for the 21st of October.

That's good, always stay positive :D

Yes in fact, I'm undergoing an investigation at the moment. So hopefully we'll get some answers by the end of the year (so long 'til then I know -_-) I'm doing best to stay positive :^)

• welcome back pal :^)

• Never.

Ever.

Eryka posted: »

*I am getting married

• Everyone

Hey, Paul ^-^ Guess who couldn't stay away from the thread .-. Anyways, how are you today?

• tfw you missed all the commotion and everything is like it was before you went to sleep

glad it wasn't for long :p

• *Everyday

Never. Ever.

• Haha... ha... xd

Says GIFs don't work. Posts a working GIF. ![enter image description here](http://res.cloudinary.com/urbandictionary/image/upload/a_exif,c_fit,h_200,w_200/v1395991705/gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png) Edit: OH THE IRONY

• edited October 2015
    FISH!

I mean... hello, Fish.

Or Handsome Fi- whatever...

*PAUL!* *I mean hello Paul....* *Or BigBadPal whatever* ![enter image description here](https://33.media.tumblr.com/22fb31705bce527a155bcc123a56bf75/tumblr_nte2g57kTx1qcxzu2o1_500.gif) EDIT: A nice fuck you to the servers ;-;

• How the hell do you even get married every day?

*Everyday

• I was really happy reading your post, until I saw your last word...

Welcome back, weirdo!

• looking goooood Quiff ~_^

insert walls of spooky skeletons dancing gloriously

OH SHIET why have I never thought about that before?!

• ayy.

never better!

what about yo self?

eyyyy how are you

Sign in to comment in this discussion.