For Science! [ger]

Comments

• I must resist... clicking a german link...

• I wish I paid more attention in German class so I actually understood this.

• Verstehe nicht ganz, warum du das hier postest, aber ich werds mir mal anschauen :)

• Oh sorry, you guys are correct. I should have explained it in english, too. Sorry for that.

Atm I am researching gaming behaviour to do a typology of gamers for my masters degree.

The link leads to my study, which is in german only.

Thanks for your feedback :)

• Ich habs hier rein gepostet, weil ich gerne Spieler aus allen Genres dazu befragen will. Und die Telltale Games reizen mich persönlich massiv, da ich selbst ein riesen Fan bin :)

Verstehe nicht ganz, warum du das hier postest, aber ich werds mir mal anschauen

• Ich habs hier rein gepostet, weil ich gerne Spieler aus allen Genres dazu befragen will. Und die Telltale Games reizen mich persönlich massiv, da ich selbst ein riesen Fan bin :)

Verstehe nicht ganz, warum du das hier postest, aber ich werds mir mal anschauen

• Hello folks,

I would be very happy if you could spend a moment of your time to take part in my survey, it is for my Master Thesis.

The topic is "Gaming".

Of course you can forward the survey to your friends aswell, if you like! I'm thankful for every participant!

This survey is obviously anonymous as it only serves scientific purpose.

Thank you in advance! You're really helping me a lot!

Not that it would help you answering the survey, but here it is ;P

SerMarve posted: »

I wish I paid more attention in German class so I actually understood this.

• Hello folks,

I would be very happy if you could spend a moment of your time to take part in my survey, it is for my Master Thesis.

The topic is "Gaming".

Of course you can forward the survey to your friends aswell, if you like! I'm thankful for every participant!

Thank you in advance! You're really helping me a lot!

• "Hello folks,

The topic is "Gaming".

Thank you in advance! You're really helping me a lot!"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.