Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's actually the one I posted a few days ago. :P I'm not sure if you saw it so I'll post it again here. http://goddess-of-husbandos.tumblr.com/post/130998606229/title-glad-were-together-at-last-setting-based

BigBadPaul posted: »

We are going places...

• What could be cool : Eryka × Sasha × Rhys

ABigBadWolf posted: »

@Eryka taking one for the team.

• Oooohh... thanks!

kristi78968 posted: »

It's actually the one I posted a few days ago. :P I'm not sure if you saw it so I'll post it again here. http://goddess-of-husbandos.tumblr.com/post/130998606229/title-glad-were-together-at-last-setting-based

• Wow, that's actually wonderful news, you could gain a steady audience if more people come out of hiding!

I guess so! Someone who really ships them talked to me about them and they're excited for my the first chapter of "The Offer" so not all hope is lost.

• RHYIONA > THAT

Eryka posted: »

What could be cool : Eryka × Sasha × Rhys

• HEYO

One more. Ok Ok I'll stop lol

• Asked one of the people who worked on Tales about if I'm going to cry and how much our past choices will affect the finale.

enter image description here

• Ayyy (゚ヮ゚)

HEYO

• edited October 2015

there are definitely alternate scenes, and a decent aspect of the later half is VERY variable.

they won't all be sad tears.

Asked one of the people who worked on Tales about if I'm going to cry and how much our past choices will affect the finale.

• that was for the others who actually think im hating on her xd

Oh ok, it's cool it's cool

discretely puts the axe down

that was for the others who actually think im hating on her xd

• enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

that was for the others who actually think im hating on her xd Oh ok, it's cool it's cool discretely puts the axe down

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited October 2015

Rhyshan happy, Rhyshan likes BigBadPaul.

• I don't know how to feel about this.

Asked one of the people who worked on Tales about if I'm going to cry and how much our past choices will affect the finale.

• edited October 2015

u look good person. me liek u 2

Leluch123 posted: »

Rhyshan happy, Rhyshan likes BigBadPaul.

• I mean, I'm still wary of the choices thing but this is nice.

• edited October 2015

Here are the last Gmod artworks while I take a break.

lewd

lewd

lewd

lewd

lewd

lewd

lewd

After Fiona wrestled with Rhys, Fiona wins and they make out in the living room. 100% TRUE They make out 24/7/365/1,000

lewd

lewd

lewd

lewd

lewd

lewd

lewd

lewd

WOW! Rhys and Fiona survived that like me... Are they Human-Pandorean-Kaiju Couple?

• edited October 2015

Suck dat pussi like if it's a popsicle Rhys!

No wait that's a dick.....uh nvm

• I still love Rhys's dead eyes xp

• Shoulda asked if we get Rhyiona lmaooooooooooooooo

• You can do that. ;D

Poogers555 posted: »

Shoulda asked if we get Rhyiona lmaooooooooooooooo

• I missed you man :D

Bro-Fist <3

That's a good question but I'm afraid I don't have an answer to your question XD lmao But it's been a while :b

• Stahp being a lil bitch and just admit that one day you'll find the right lady :P

I will never get married, quit hoping.

• I don't hate Sasha. I'm not overly fond of her character at times, and of course I don't agree with her being shipped with Rhys, but besides that I'm cool with her! :D

Evertime someone hates on Sasha I get sad. I mean, I get opinions on the character and all but I have a dog named Sasha so...

• Man, how has a Mod not spoken to you yet?! XP

Suck dat pussi like if it's a popsicle Rhys! No wait that's a dick.....uh nvm

• I'm so tired.... Literally though, this place is cool with me :D

Gonna head off to sleep very soon, and then tomorrow begins my 2 days off from draining work. Hopefully I'll get some extra stuff done like writing; I certainly owe @John_Smith13 something that is long overdue already :(

My main thing to get done before next week however, is to play Life Is Strange at last. I haven't been paying attention to spoilers on this thread, and tbh I have no idea who any of the character's are besides Max. But I need to be up-to-date before the 20th or else it's gonna be a mess :P I've actually requested that I have a day off on the 20th so I can play Tales and LiS without interruptions!!

ALSO, tomorrow (or technically later today seeing as it's 1:00am here in England) is when MineCraft: Story Mode is getting released. And I will be playing the free trial of Ep.1 to see if it will be worth getting the game... Unlike other Telltale games (TWAU being an exception as I bashed it before I knew anything about it) I don't feel very hyped for this game, in spite of watching both reveal trailers. Yeah I can see there is a good story and decent humor, but the graphics man... How am I supposed to attach myself to a mess of pixels like that?! XD

Basically what I'm saying is that tomorrow (later today even) I may end up posting my thoughts about MC: SM Ep.1 on here, but it will be spoiler tagged.

So I guess that is goodnight from me to you, my dear family <3

• Ikr lmao

HazzatheMan posted: »

Man, how has a Mod not spoken to you yet?! XP

• Night, hazza... I'll be going to sleep too. Gotta wake up at 6...

I'm so tired.... Literally though, this place is cool with me Gonna head off to sleep very soon, and then tomorrow begins my 2 days off

• Oh dude, I had to do that this morning too :/ Go to sleep now for sure, 4 hours sleep is never enough!

Night, hazza... I'll be going to sleep too. Gotta wake up at 6...

• No one can hate Sasha! Not the dog, at least. :P

I don't hate Sasha. I'm not overly fond of her character at times, and of course I don't agree with her being shipped with Rhys, but besides that I'm cool with her!

• Let us know who you ship in LiS, opinions differ around here. :P

I'm so tired.... Literally though, this place is cool with me Gonna head off to sleep very soon, and then tomorrow begins my 2 days off

• I'm gonna keep being tsuntsun. :)))

Stahp being a lil bitch and just admit that one day you'll find the right lady :P

• Good night!

• Jumping off the forums for now. Busy time starts now, and @ABigBadWolf, you weren't around for this so I'll give you the rundown. Basically, starting this week I really need to focus on school and other things in my life. I decided to take an extra class which starting Thursday and it lasts till sometime in May. Till then, it's most likely than not I will be away and will be commenting less on here. There are other factors to why my appearance on here will be less frequent but I will not disclose that. I will definitely be around Monday night and Tuesday to cry about Life is Strange and Tales though. :)

You may not like Tumblr, but over there I have a project box where I will try to update daily on the fanfic. Feel free to bookmark it or share any updates you find worthy if you so choose. http://goddess-of-husbandos.tumblr.com/

Anyway, this is much longer than I wanted it to be. Soooo, peace out guys and keep a smile on that face for your President and the thread!

• Oh, that's sad. :( Hopefully everything goes well for you, though, good luck Kristi!

Jumping off the forums for now. Busy time starts now, and @ABigBadWolf, you weren't around for this so I'll give you the rundown. Basically,

• I FORGOT WHAT THE HELL WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YAAAAAAAAY

Ayyy (゚ヮ゚)

• If by "forced" you mean "not predictable" then yes she was forced.

but I have a dog named Sasha so... i don't hate her. i just hate how ttg decided to force our relationship with her. (i mean,

• Rhysha of course.

Eryka posted: »

Good night!

• ???

Rhysha of course.

• Vaugsha of course.

Rhysha of course.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.