Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You sound like Gray

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I ain't marrying anyone, just accept this.

• Sashney (Jansha?)

enter image description here

Vaugsha of course.

• We all know it's just a matter of time until Gray gives in to Juvia tho lmao

You sound like Gray

• edited October 2015

Jasha?

Oh yea I forgot about this ship, me still likey ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Sorry Jathena, Jasha will be in my heart for a bit ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Jansha sounds like a supernatural monster

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Control yourself Janey( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Damn this post is all over the place lmao

Sashney (Jansha?)

• sheiiit you should see rhysha on tumblr

i guess our ships do have stuff in common

Tumblr liking Rhyiona? What is this sorcery? Kristi's got powers. :P

• I'm scared to ask but... what happened?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

sheiiit you should see rhysha on tumblr i guess our ships do have stuff in common

• our thread's fully of horny teenagers, we have no lives, rhaughn and gayperion shit on us, all that good stuff

I'm scared to ask but... what happened?

• Wait wait wait... they read the thread?

Why are they "wasting" their times reading the thread if it's all that they say?

Might they be... jealous that no one outside their cave likes their ships? lmao

our thread's fully of horny teenagers, we have no lives, rhaughn and gayperion shit on us, all that good stuff

• That's tumblr now. Never saw any Rhyiona hate the few visits I pay there

Wait wait wait... they read the thread? Why are they "wasting" their times reading the thread if it's all that they say? Might they be... jealous that no one outside their cave likes their ships? lmao

• "You look like you want to murder someone."

Fiona blinks, unamused, and doesn't offer her sniggering sister a reply immediately. The latter quiets down but she can still see the mischief in her eyes as she doesn't tear them off her and she feels compelled to talk if only to stop the relentless teasing.

"I do want to murder someone."

"Preferably," Sasha waves a finger playfully, "not me."

"Not you." Fiona confirms, biting her lower lip. "Him, on the other hand..."

Rhys' head is lolled against her left shoulder and the weight is starting to make her whole arm go numb. She wants to move -- and the drool slowly pooling again on her favourite jacket only fuels her anger more -- but she's not heartless enough to actually go through it and curses herself instead.

Her motion of trying to flex her fingers to get some feeling back in them doesn't go unnoticed, however.

"Hey," Sasha snorts again and Fiona considers throwing him out of the caravan's window if this lasts much longer, "going numb?"

"What do you expect?" She hisses through clenched teeth. "He's stopping all the blood from flowing. I swear his head is heavier than it should be."

"Duh," Sasha shrugs, "he's got some fancy technology in there, that's gonna weight a ton."

"Or maybe his brain is made of rock, he's stupid enough for me to believe it."

Her sister's laughter calms her down a little but his snoring does a good job of distracting her even from that and she feels her fingers twitch, itching to pull his ear or something that would wake him up.

Ironically, he twitches too and his hand somehow ends up flat against her thigh. He's mumbling something but she can't bring herself to listen after this and Sash's mocking whistling isn't helping her either.

"Wow," her sister raises an eyebrow, "daring, wonder what's dreaming about."

Fiona doesn't like the suggestive wink she's given.

Pushing his hand away harshly, she almost begs him to wake up internally but he's always slept hard as a rock and her efforts do little to nothing beyond making him scowl in his sleep before turning, his hand now tucked to her side.

"You could help me, you know."

Sasha isn't intimidated at all by her angry whisper, tapping her foot lightly against the floor with a grin.

"Do you even want help?" She continues before she can get interrupted. "I mean, look at you. You could wake him up if you really wanted to."

"Or," Fiona rolls her eyes, "you could make some noise or something that wouldn't make me look like a total jerk."

"Aw, scared to disappoint? That's cute, sis."

She grips her hat with her free hand to try and calm down but she's considering throwing Sasha out of the window instead when Rhys twitches again and this time he's actually going for her face and she's too shocked to even react in time.

"Ooh, going for a kiss now?"

Sasha's excessive laughter doesn't even phase her anymore; not when she was expecting a kiss -- she'd hadn't been hoping but she reluctantly accepts she'd have lived with it -- but ends up feeling disgusted instead.

Sasha almost chokes when she growls.

"He licked my face."

She's pretty sure she punched him off her on instict because she doesn't have any other explanation as to how he went flying, hit Vaughn -- who almost got them all killed after losing control of the caravan -- and ended up sprawled across the other side of the vehicle.

"Wow, Fi," her sister sounds more impressed than she probably should, "that's an iron fist right there."

She's still wiping her face frantically by the time Rhys gets up moaning in agony and completely clueless.

"What... what the..." he mumbles, tumbling left and right, "no, no, no... my wiring is messed u-- oh crap, no, it's in place now. Phew."

His relief doesn't last long when he meets eyes with her and jolts back automatically.

"Uh..."

"So," Sasha begins for her and Fiona's not quite sure if she's thankful or irritated, "that... sounded like quite the dream there."

"Oh, yeah, it was!" He's excited now and she'd find endearing how quickly he forgot things if she wasn't fuming. "Now I'm hungry, though."

"Hungry, huh."

Her tone and sly look sent Fiona's way gives her the excuse she needs pull Rhys' ear.

In retrospect, she thinks, it's probably a bit childish.

"What were you dreaming about?"

"Ice cream!" He yelps as she lets go of his ear almost instantly, mouth agape. "Sorry, I... I haven't had any in weeks now, do you know how stressful that is for me?"

"Ice cream." She repeats, incredulously.

"Ice cream." He nods. "Why is it such a big problem anyway, you sent me flying and everything!"

"Maybe," Sasha starts and Fiona frantically shakes her head because no, she can't tell him that but she knows her sister has always been rebellious so she's not surprised when she continues, "because you promoted Fi to ice cream status. Congrats, sis!"

Her face is redder than her jacket.

"What?" He furrows his eyebrows, "I don't understand what you--"

"You licked her."

It's his turn now and she feels an odd sense of satisfaction amidst the embarrassment.

"Uh... I, wha..."

"Y'know what?" Sasha fake yawns but she's sure Rhys doesn't quite catch on. "I'm getting bored of this. I'm gonna help Vaughn, I bet he's still dizzy after you cannon ball threw Rhys across the place. Have fun."

And with the damage done, she leaves with a shit eating grin on her face.

They have a lot to talk about later, Fiona reminds herself, as she tries to avoid eye contact at all costs, face still red.

But for now, she knows it's gonna be one long ride.

For @Eryka

surprise I betcha thought I wouldn't actually write it... I just improvised with the prompt, sorry if it's not what you wanted buuuut I don't write steamy things sry

and since you said you loved Sasha, I put a lot of her in there so ya

excuse any typos please ;~;

• Oh, there was. At least a couple of months ago, I don't think we've gotten any really recently, thankfully. :/

That's tumblr now. Never saw any Rhyiona hate the few visits I pay there

• It's now practically the Badlands for Rhyshas :P

Oh, there was. At least a couple of months ago, I don't think we've gotten any really recently, thankfully.

• Rhys be like

So good to see your works here again c:

"You look like you want to murder someone." Fiona blinks, unamused, and doesn't offer her sniggering sister a reply immediately. The latt

• So good! Now I'll post my fanfic for you ^^

"You look like you want to murder someone." Fiona blinks, unamused, and doesn't offer her sniggering sister a reply immediately. The latt

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

enter image description here enter image description here
    *Clean your mess

• Thank you so much! Better late than never. :D

buntingsir posted: »

Rhys be like So good to see your works here again c:

• Unboxing of furry costumes??

Please don't tell me a channel like that actually exists somewhere out there...

Eryka posted: »

*Clean your mess * For @ABigBadWolf @BigBadPaul @Kawaiii Chewbie (Can someone tag him, please!?)

• Now I need some sleep, writing was fun, I'm fired up to keep it up though! Good night, everyone.

• Umm...wtf did I just read?

*Clean your mess * For @ABigBadWolf @BigBadPaul @Kawaiii Chewbie (Can someone tag him, please!?)

• 'Night Wolf (ᵔ_ᵔ)/

Now I need some sleep, writing was fun, I'm fired up to keep it up though! Good night, everyone.

• Nighty night, darling ^-^

Now I need some sleep, writing was fun, I'm fired up to keep it up though! Good night, everyone.

• You know... In my fanfic you are lying to Paul... You're not only doing unboxing of furry costumes.... If you know what I mean

Unboxing of furry costumes?? Please don't tell me a channel like that actually exists somewhere out there...

• Good night Furry!

• A lewd fanfic

Umm...wtf did I just read?

• Good Job? (°~°)

A lewd fanfic

• I know right

That's the cute face I was talking about

• They know he's special

HazzatheMan posted: »

Man, how has a Mod not spoken to you yet?! XP

• Quite emotional.

69/10

• Thanks

Good Job? (°~°)

• Idea for a story: At the intro of Episode 2, instead of Vaughn losing his grip, it's Fiona and Rhys goes to grab her, and Vaughn grabs Rhys' shoe, resulting in Rhys and Fiona being stranded in the wastelands with Jack and Vasquez.

Besides just being a fun Rhyiona prompt, I also really like, the more I think about it, how this could've made the story interesting. You would have no control, let alone any idea of what was happening to Vaughn and Sasha. Since both playable characters are together, it causes almost a tunnel vision effect on the narrative. Which can hurt a story but if don't effectively can really do an excellent job of giving the feeling of confusion and more honest player reactions, which you can't get when there's dramatic irony. Through things like; depending on your dialogue with Vasquez, Fiona can learn if Rhys betrayed Vaughn, or vice versa. Also, speaking of Vasquez, it would really complicate the situation seeing as how, unless Rhys tattles on her, wouldn't know anything about Fiona and would he just focus on Rhys and let Fiona go? Vasquez could've been outright killed then by Fiona. Rhys could get a better understanding of what Jack did to Pandora if he let Fiona know about him and they'd have time to talk about it. Also, the game would've more subtly pushed the player to want to go to Hollow Point in order to make sure Vaughn and Sasha were alright.

• @ABigBadWolf prepare you for another fanfic tommorow, part 2

• Thanks, I'm sure you would like part 2 tomorrow

Quite emotional. 69/10

• Guys, a friend sent me this and I'm dying of laughter of it.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52617

• Can I be in it pls.

Thanks, I'm sure you would like part 2 tomorrow

• He's excited, I know!

@ABigBadWolf prepare you for another fanfic tommorow, part 2

• edited October 2015

Looks at the pages and understands what it is about.

I'm gonna leave now... xd

• Of course ^^

Can I be in it pls.

• Hey, guys ^-^ I am back from school ;3

How are you all today? <3

• you have a lot of grammar mistakes though

Sign in to comment in this discussion.