• I see you discovered it on your own.

papai46 posted: »

No i didn't, please tell me more.

• Just casually showing the thread our future celebs

papai46 posted: »

.__________. y?

• I can't find the relevance?...

dojo32161 posted: »

Did you guys hear that @OfficialSheriffMaybe sent a weird gif to @Eryka ?

• On the "Whatever Makes You Laugh" thread, OfficialSheriffMaybe was telling people to not tell anyone else, so I immediately came here to tell other people.

I can't find the relevance?...

• Oh, I see.

I saw tons of comments here when I woke up and thought something cool happened :c

dojo32161 posted: »

On the "Whatever Makes You Laugh" thread, OfficialSheriffMaybe was telling people to not tell anyone else, so I immediately came here to tell other people.

• edited October 2015

WOMEN CAN FINALLY VOTE IN SAUDI ARABIA! It's happening guys!! We are evolving ♡

• This is two months old...

• Buuuut, they aren't going to vote until December.

This is two months old...

• True, but this news is still old. Did you just find it today?

Buuuut, they aren't going to vote until December.

• Um... maybe... yes.

I didn't read the date, shh ;-;

True, but this news is still old. Did you just find it today?

• Um... maybe... yes. I didn't read the date, shh ;-;

• "Men will have to lose jobs for gender equality"

Equality, uh huh, sure.

What the actual fuck. http://www.smh.com.au/business/workplace-relations/men-will-will-have-to-lose-jobs-to-make-way-for-gender-equality-transfields-diane-smithgander-20151013-gk7kzt.html

• Don't get too excited, Saudi Arabia is an absolute monarchy, where voting dordn't really matter. There is a change in the air though.

• edited October 2015

enter link description here

Only major difference between men and woman are genitals this is just so stupid why pick jobs based on gender and not talent

enter image description here

You decide your board by qualifications, talent and genius make it the best 10 people you can no matter their genitals you pick the best whether that is majority male or female idc you look for the best qualified and efficient at their jobs.

By doing this you take away the chance to pick the best you can, instead you focus on genitals for jobs this is bullshit. In my government I want the best whether their majority male or female by making this rule it oppresses people who are best qualified by having the wrong genitals complete sexism

A bill proposed by a group of Senate crossbenchers would make it compulsory for federal government boards to be at least 40 per cent female.

Notice she never mentioned what if any were majority female this bill is complete sexism.

What the actual fuck. http://www.smh.com.au/business/workplace-relations/men-will-will-have-to-lose-jobs-to-make-way-for-gender-equality-transfields-diane-smithgander-20151013-gk7kzt.html

• Equality!...

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited October 2015

Just took a temporary job as security for Biketoberfest.

http://rawjustice.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/11bikers.large1_.jpg

What the fuck have I gotten myself into?! 0_0

• I don't know if anyones posted this video here.

I hate double standards... I can't believe those people laughed at the guy who was being abused by the woman, we all know if he even tried to push her away or defend himself in any way the military would be all over his ass.

• They find it ridiculous that a male -- whom is stereotypical-ly the stronger gender is being put down by a female.

I don't know if anyones posted this video here. enter link description here I hate double standards... I can't believe those people la

• See, the male could easily fight back, but that would be stupid because everyone would jump in to defend the woman instantly, so he has to deal with it... double standards.

They find it ridiculous that a male -- whom is stereotypical-ly the stronger gender is being put down by a female.

• edited October 2015

Checked my sign up date and it's close to my one year anniversary on the forums yay

• Congrats bro on the job it looks like fun you better be a good fighter XD

BigBlindMax posted: »

Just took a temporary job as security for Biketoberfest. What the fuck have I gotten myself into?! 0_0

• edited October 2015

A few interesting experiments with no men at all

link to images below can't get them big enough to read

http://2static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Triggered_24bef9_5711204.jpg

http://2static2.fjcdn.com/comments/5711204+_86b7a486b38892bcc33b6f29c3ccc9e4.png

http://www.funnyjunk.com/Triggered/funny-pictures/5711648/
    hmm seems like we need male workers they are not to bad

• Either I can't count or you still have 5 days to go.

Clemenem posted: »

Checked my sign up date and it's close to my one year anniversary on the forums yay

• Sorry my bad. Reading this on mobile is complicated xD

Either I can't count or you still have 5 days to go.

• Eh, hopefully there isn't too much drama, less drama = less chance of getting beat up by bikers. I'm only medium sized, But I can defend myself and concealed-carry, so it should be alright.

$200 for three days work ain't bad, either.

Markd4547 posted: »

Congrats bro on the job it looks like fun you better be a good fighter XD

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited October 2015

Oh please.

I don't know if anyones posted this video here. enter link description here I hate double standards... I can't believe those people la

• I'm assuming you think that video is bullshit. Am I correct?

Cope49 posted: »

Oh please.

• Sad Satan is supposedly the scariest video game ever...

• Correct.

TheCatWolf posted: »

I'm assuming you think that video is bullshit. Am I correct?

• Would you mind explaining why? You can't deny that domestic violence against men is ridiculed by society.

Correct.

• It's shit, lol.

Sad Satan is supposedly the scariest video game ever... enter link description here

• Am I the only one who would really like Telltale to make a horror game - like if they got their hands on the Silent Hill franchise?

• enter image description here

......so why do you hate men so much even the stripper post you said men don't concern you is there a particular reason or event for this hatred just wondering

Correct.

• That's brilliant wages you will be fine have a great time bro :)

BigBlindMax posted: »

Eh, hopefully there isn't too much drama, less drama = less chance of getting beat up by bikers. I'm only medium sized, But I can defend myself and concealed-carry, so it should be alright. $200 for three days work ain't bad, either.

• I would love to see Telltale do something with horror

Imagine the choices they could do

Harian96 posted: »

Am I the only one who would really like Telltale to make a horror game - like if they got their hands on the Silent Hill franchise?

• I've seen this before, it's pretty stupid. I've seen my own father get hit by my mother and cry, that shit is not a laughing matter. It's depressing as all hell to see a grown man cry.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited October 2015

First off that pic...

2nd I don't hate men. I dislike a certain type of man.

Markd4547 posted: »

......so why do you hate men so much even the stripper post you said men don't concern you is there a particular reason or event for this hatred just wondering

• I heard that they used audio clips in this game from actual children being raped. :/

Sad Satan is supposedly the scariest video game ever... enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.