Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• If you had no tissues you would.

enter image description here

If you had no tissues you would.

• edited October 2015

@MarijaaNo7 is my friend... I've just been giving her inspirational words!... <3

You're only making enemies right now Ay @MarijaaNo7 wanna be friends cus he hates us?

• That's what they all say, let's see @MarijaaNo7 feeling about it.

BigBadPaul posted: »

@MarijaaNo7 is my friend... I've just been giving her inspirational words!...

• enter image description here

k

That's what they all say, let's see @MarijaaNo7 feeling about it.

• edited October 2015

no need. <3

i don't want to flood her feed. ;p

You didn't tag @MarijaaNo7

• @Eryka is a gift to this fandom

• In this town, don't we love it now? Everyone's waiting for the next surprise.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

That's our job but we're not mean in our town of Halloween

• Thanks... Handsome Lotti? :D

lottii-lu posted: »

Welcome to the Rhyiona family, kiddo!

• Thank you xD
    Your profile picture btw, it's fabulous o-o

• Except for the lost people of Rhysha-land ; - ;

No one can resist a top quality ship like this one.

• Damnit ; - ; I missed a glorious chance ; - ;

Eryka posted: »

Damn it... I wanted you to be in my lewd fanfic...

• Minor details. :P

Except for the lost people of Rhysha-land ; - ;

• Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back and scream like a banshee.

Quiff posted: »

In this town, don't we love it now? Everyone's waiting for the next surprise.

• Even Jack ships it ; - ;

lottii-lu posted: »

Actual cut photo of actual cut out jack-apedia, which was actual use to episode 3. I've made a lot of weird shit in my life but this one really takes the cake...

• Just read a confession that someone wants Rhys to be a trans siren.........

• i was wondering, have any of you played minecraft story mode? i dont know. this is the 1st telltale game that i wont pre-order. and if you all recommend it, then i'll wait till the finally.. ::))

Just read a confession that someone wants Rhys to be a trans siren.........

Stuck Together

I forgot who made that fanfiction, so enjoy.

Everything was in such a rush, so many thing were going on at once. The rush, the speed, numerous moonshots falling down from the clear sky in order to kill them all (what a terrifying thought) and a sudden appearance of a huge deadly beast that was literally standing strongly in front of them, it could bring no good. And that was what actually happened.

As Rhys pressed the button to activate the full speed of the now half destroyed caravan, the beast started running toward them. Fiona was scared shitless, just like everyone else because no one had idea what the hell Rhys was actually doing. But it did go good, for some time. The moonshots thankfully killed the scary beast but the group unfortunately splitted up.

One moment Fiona was holding tightly to whatever that thing actually was, and the next one she was holding Rhys' boot, not really wanting him to fall off. Vaughn tried to hold Fiona but it didn't work at all. They both fell onto the cold ground, with Fiona holding Rhys' boot in her hand. How the hell did this happen!?

Fiona could only hear the sound of her old caravan fading away into the distance, as she carelessly lay on the ground. There was no way they could get to Sasha and Vaughn right now.

"Hey! Stop or whatever! Heeeey! Vaughn!" Rhys almost in a broken whisper managed to say his words that held no purpose since the caravan along with Sasha and Vaughn was far away.

He slowly crawled to the direction where they left, making Fiona frown.

"Oh wait! How could you not hear the whispers of this man who's miles away from you!" Fiona sarcastically said as she got up on her legs. She quickly grabbed her hat, now full of Pandora's filthy dust, and carefully placed it onto her head.

"Well at least I tried." He sent her his usual glare, still lying on the ground. Soon Fiona noticed a certain boot in her hand. She still didn't understand how was she able to keep it after the fall.

Rhys noticed how carefully she was observing his dear boot, kinda making him uncomfortable. No one ever looked at his boot like this before. He sure wondered what was so special about his bo- How could he sink this low!? Of course his boot was special! It was probably from this heat what was making him think nonsense.

"Um, are you okay, because you do not look okay? You're being weirder than usual..." Fiona thought he probably missed his boot or something, Hyperions were probably really possesive about their stuff.

Still he didn't say a thing and she really wondered why because he was acting like he was dead, but with open eyes and his mouth open. And also drool coming out of his mouth.

"What the hell, Rhys!? You're drooling, again! You seriously need help because...Ugh. Just ugh." Her first reaction was throwing the boot somewhere, probably at Rhys' face, yeah that was it, and shutting her eyes because how could anyone drool out of blue!? He wasn't even sleeping right now.

After feeling an intense hit on his head he finally got out of his thoughts. "Ouch. What the hell!?" He frowned, his hand making its way to the place where he's just been hit, by who else but beloved Fiona.

"Do you even hear me? You look like you're paralyzed. But unfortunately that couldn't stop you from drooling, again." It didn't take long before he found that...well that Fiona was telling the truth. Not the nice truth.

"What do you mean again?" Fiona let out a small sigh, placing one of her hands at her hip. Well maybe she shouldn't have mentioned that she actually saw him drool before.

"It means I saw you freaking drool before, you idiot! Why the hell do you even do...that? It's disgusting." She didn't know why the hell she actually remembered his annoying drooling but how could she not notice it when back in the caravan when he blacked out after he put some thingie in his head, he drooled like a baby. Maybe even more. She immediately regretted actually looking at him when he was in his black out mode, but somehow she couldn't help her silly curiousity.

"Thanks for noticing but...yeah..Uh, that..happens." He couldn't reply with something snarky, sarcastic because yeah, it was pretty disgusting. Fiona just rolled her eyes as she looked around their empty surroundings, unfortunately nothing worth looking the second time caught her eye. Seems an awful lot like they will have to go somewhere else, because what good would it be staying here in the middle of the desert? Rhys quickly put his favourite boot on, not feeling really hyped about being in a desert. With Fiona. Well, not like she was bad. No, she wasn't bad at all. But he couldn't make her see that he kinda likes her because she'd probably burst out laughing. Or kicking him. Probably in the neck.

Soon he could see Fiona's hand, looking like it's waiting for something, reach out to his direction. Rhys was confused by this, was she making fun of him because it didn't seem funny. He sent her a questioning look to which she just smiled and quickly rolled her eyes.

"I'm trying to help you here, you know. You look like shit so I figured you'd need a little help from nice me." Only then he actually figured what she meant and decided to let her help him get up. To be honest he didn't feel great, the fall from the caravan wasn't exactly the brightest thing.

"Oh, thanks. And thanks for saying I look like shit. Real nice, Fiona." She noticed his sarcasm but helped him anyways.

"Don't mention it. We're gonna be stuck together for a while, so...yeah. We better get moving. And I'm not dragging your ass, you'll have to actually use your legs and walk." They both stood in the middle of nowhere, just staring around.

"So, where are we exactly going?" Fiona didn't really know where, but she had to come up with something. The heat was getting stronger by every minute, because it was probably around the noon.

"I don't know where exactly, being in the middle of nowhere, y'know," She quickly rolled her green eyes, while looking at thim "but we should go to Hollow Point. I mean, Sasha is probably headed there."

"Uh, so in what direction is... Hollow Point?" Rhys rubbed the back of his neck with his only human hand, waiting on Fiona's directions. Somehow, oddly, he trusted her. Trusted her in the getting the hell out of here, of course. Not so much in the other ways.

"Ugh...I..I think..." Fiona wanted to point her finger in the exact direction, but having no idea where it could possibly be, she let her index finger hanging.

"You don't know. Just great. No we're in the middle of nowhere, with no idea where should we go. Perfect." He paced around, feeling nervous and a bit afraid, because he still didn't know what else Pandora had to offer him, except bandits on every damn step, weird little psychos, murdering the whole day, crazy deadly races, big ass monsters.

"It sucks, but hey, you're still alive, which is a miracle itself. Now, if you'd like to, you can join me in trying to get outta here.. Or you know what? You don't actually have to, I can go on my own. " Fiona sent him her usual wide grin, only to make him frown.

"Actually, you can't go without me. You and I are the ones who are tied to that Gortys project an-" Before he could finish his sentence, he realized that Fiona was already far away from him, probably sick of his talk.

With his Are-You-Serious face on, he speeded up, and the only reason behind it was that he didn't want to be stuck alone. Something's better than nothing.

Fiona soon noticed some kind of rock and she wanted to take a break, to actually focus on finding Sasha on Vaugn. That stupid Hyperion, Rhys, just..kind of distracted her. She couldn't believe she was thinking that. She let a sigh from an annoyance, and ti did not take long before she could hear Rhys's voice, again.

"Why did you leave me? That was not fun, at all. And I even had to run to come here! Because of you. " He did look a bit exhausted, but Fiona found him rather funny, sending him a small smile in return.

He didn't understand. Why would she just suddenly generously smile instead of sarcastically reply or just roll her eyes? That was out of her already built up character. Or maybe he just didn't know her enough, didn't know her well to judge her.

"Uh..what? Are you, are you alright, Fiona?" She put a lock of hair behind her ear, shaking her head.

"I am alright, Rhys. I just...Nevermind." He tried to look her in the eyes, but it seemed like she was avoiding his look.

"Why don't you, uh, just say what you wanted to? You do know you'll be stuck with me, for a while, right?" Rhys grinned, trying to lighten up the uncomfortable mood .

"I know, I know. It's just..sorry for treating you like a shit..sometimes." Her eyes were glued to the ground, as she took off her pretty white hat and played with it with her long fingers.

"S-Sorry!? Holy crap, you are apologizing to me!? Are you kidding me?!" Rhys stared at her in a shock, his eyes wide opened.

She looked up, their eyes meeting each other, both staying still in a silence. It felt like the time froze..for some unknown reason.

While Rhys was looking at her, which seemed like an eternity (not like he minded that) but actually lasted only a few seconds, he noticed how...beautiful she looked. Okay, okay, okay, this is already enough! You do not think of her like that, Rhys! The sun illuminated her already bright yet piercing eyes, her lips red like sweet cherries, and she looked so innocent, and that was the word Rhys would have never thought of using while describing the certain con artist. The heat is making me...stupid? Crazy? Something odd, probably, yeah. When they both realized that they've been staring at each other, "too much" for their tastes, they immediately broke the eye contact, both blushing.

"I..I'm gonna...uh...Call Yvette...For help..Yeah." Rhys' attempt in making things less awkward, if that was even possible, failed. Even he figured that out. So Fiona just nodded as he called his friend Yvette with the help of his robotic arm.

Fiona quickly put her hat back on, still not sure why she even took it off in the first place, secretly watching Rhys while he talked to some Hyperion friend. She could tell he was nervous when he realized what was she doing. She found it funny.

To be honest, Fiona didn't hear any word they were talking about and not like there was some interesting stuff there so she got a little lost in her numerous thoughts.

"Uh..Yvette's gonna send us the Loader Bot in a few. So we can go to Hollow Point." The tall man paced around, nervously playing with the fingers of his robotic arm.

"You can sit next to me, you know. I'm not gonna bite or anything." She raised one of her eyebrows, patting the place right next to her.

"What a relief." He sarcastically responded, deciding to sit next to her, Loader Bot was going to come soon, after all.

After realizing how close they both were to each other, things felt kind of weird, because no one has sad a single word yet. But Rhys decided to fix that.

"Um..this is kind of late to say but..apology accepted." Fiona raised an eyebrow, with a questioning look written on her whole face.

"When you said you were sorry for treating me like a shit. That was like just a ten minutes ago." He heard her quickly mutter "Oh. That."

"So..." Once again he made thing more awkward, asking himself why did he have always to ruin everything. He probably shuld've just closed his stupid mouth.

"So I guess you're not that bad as I thought." Turning around to face his temporary alliance, he felt a warm, rather a pleasant, breath on his neck. Fiona had that stupid little smile on her face and God, he didn't know why that made him feel something. Something like a mix of nervousness and small satisfaction.

Crap! Just think of something else, Rhys! Ugh...let's see... Cars? Vaughn? The job? Okay, I should not think about my job right now. Vice janitor. Just great. Now I just made myself think about it! What the!? Why would I even think of her like...that?! Okay, besides that she's a pretty and young lad- This isn't working. We aren't really friendly. At all...ish. She just apologized to me, maybe I should do the same?

"Uh..Fiona.." The moment he just called her name she faced him, once again and made Rhys pause for a moment. Okay, this is way too close. For people who aren't like even friends.

"Huh, Hyperion boy? You surely didn't call my name just to blankly stare at me?" Fiona stood up, crossing her arms while a smirk on her face made Rhys blush like a little kid.

"N-No..Of course not! I just wanted to tell you that you aren't that bad yourself, too. We're like okay okay now? No harsh feelings or anything..?" Fiona could swear she has never seen him this serious before, which was odd for him. But she didn't know him well. She'd probably be more sure if she actually got to know him.

"Why thank you, Mr Socks. Alright, we're okay okay now. We really need to find about that Gortys Project..and Sasha and Vaughn." She looked up, only to see something falling from the Helios into their direction. Must be the Loader Bot.

"Now you did it again!" Fiona fixed her hat before turning around, Rhys looking pissed off.

"What did I even do!?" It seemed an awful lot like they couldn't spend ten minutes without going even a slightest argument or some silly accusation.

"You just called me Mr Socks. It's not like I'm the only one who wears some socks, Mrs Hat." Okay, that brought back memories of Sasha's and her childhood and how they'd always tease each other with some stupid nicknames. And Sasha actually had some toy that looked like a teddy bear, called Socky, but instead was made of socks and old shirts, and it helped her when she had nightmares.

"Ar-Are you even serious!? You're pissed at me 'cause I called you Mr Socks? Man, that wasn't even an insult. Weren't we like okay okay or cool with each other just a minute ago!?" He stood up on his very long legs, a frown still not moving from his face.

"Well it seemed an awful lot like you were making fun of me, Fiona. We were cool but you just ruined it, again!" Fiona has never rolled her eyes this much because one persoon in her whole life. How could this even be possible? One moment he's nice and okay and the next one he's mad at her because of something completely stupid!

"I ruined it!? You ruined it, yo-" Before the argument could get worse, Loader Bot fastly fell onto the dry Pandoran ground, shaking it a bit.

"Righteous father, adopted mother, I have found you." The robot stood proudly, his red eye looking at the pair.

"Adopted mother!? What's that supposed to mean? That's completely illlogical." She glanced over her shoulder to Rhys, he immediately responding to the silent question of hers "I don't know anything about that!"

"I have finally decided that you're the right woman for my beloved father. So I adopted you. We are family." If she was drinking some water (but unfortunately she didn't have any) right now, she was almost certainly sure she'd choke on it.

"Oh my god...Loader Bot, you can't adopt parents, they adopt you. But I am not Rhys' wife or the right woman whatever." She tried not to be harsh, because she didn't want to hurt the robot, she still wasn't sure if it had some emotions or not. But probably it had a great memory.

"It's too late now, mother. It's been decided. I've grown on you. You can't leave me now. Where shall we go, my dear parents?" Loader Bot asked them with a straight voice, while Rhys chuckled in the back. He must admit that this was kinda funny.

"Hollow Point." They both said in the same time as the big robot swiftly picked them up, carrying them safely in its strong arms. Rhys didn't feel exactly great when he looked down, so far away from the ground.

"Our first family trip." Loader Bot's words could barely be heard from all the speed up in the sky, and Rhys trying his best not to throw up.

Good night!

• Well, I watched the first episode of MC:SM and I'm not really interested in it. The story is meh IMO.

Mercyva posted: »

i was wondering, have any of you played minecraft story mode? i dont know. this is the 1st telltale game that i wont pre-order. and if you all recommend it, then i'll wait till the finally.. ::))

• someone wants Rhys to be a trans siren.........

• Pretty sure Marijaa wrote this.

Stuck Together I forgot who made that fanfiction, so enjoy. Everything was in such a rush, so many thing were going on at once. The ru

• edited October 2015

Like this day couldn't get worse

• Night, Elliott!

Stuck Together I forgot who made that fanfiction, so enjoy. Everything was in such a rush, so many thing were going on at once. The ru

• edited October 2015

I NEED MORE!

Pretty sure Marijaa wrote this.

• Make you jump out of your skin. This is Halloween. Everybody scream.

Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back and scream like a banshee.

• well, ask her :P

I NEED MORE!

• edited October 2015

well, ask her :P

aaaaalright...

as soon as she's back. <3)

well, ask her :P

• Won't you please make way for a very special guy?

Quiff posted: »

Make you jump out of your skin. This is Halloween. Everybody scream.

• BigBadPaul posted: »

well, ask her :P aaaaalright... as soon as she's back. )

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015
  • edited October 2015

reads it

Weirdo

pls finish me off...

*stares * @ABigBadWolf @BigBadPaul @Dracu98 @HandsomeChef @SirScrubbington @Kawaiii @RhyionsIsLife Can someone tag Chewbie?!

• edited October 2015

*stares * @ABigBadWolf @BigBadPaul @Dracu98 @HandsomeChef @SirScrubbington @Kawaiii @RhyionsIsLife Can someone tag Chewbie?!

• lololol what ramsay is life dude

what

You're only making enemies right now Ay @MarijaaNo7 wanna be friends cus he hates us?

• thx I've just watched an episode of HK, had my daily dose ahh <3

@MarijaaNo7 is my friend... I've just been giving her inspirational words!...

• man my feed was full I thought I became popular

That's what they all say, let's see @MarijaaNo7 feeling about it.

• I've never thought I'd say this...but I'm gonna play it, probably on Friday though

Mercyva posted: »

i was wondering, have any of you played minecraft story mode? i dont know. this is the 1st telltale game that i wont pre-order. and if you all recommend it, then i'll wait till the finally.. ::))

Sign in to comment in this discussion.