The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hey that is actually a good idea. I would so be down for a horror game from them.

Harian96 posted: »

Am I the only one who would really like Telltale to make a horror game - like if they got their hands on the Silent Hill franchise?

• What type of man? You can't leave me with these cliffhangers, the suspense is killing me.

Cope49 posted: »

First off that pic... 2nd I don't hate men. I dislike a certain type of man.

• White?

First off that pic... 2nd I don't hate men. I dislike a certain type of man.

• https://youtube.com/watch?v=Apfd10FlgME

It's Democratic debate night! Time to see what the candidates are made of.

• [removed]

What type of man? You can't leave me with these cliffhangers, the suspense is killing me.

• No.
    Race has nothing to do with it.
    Markd4547 posted: »

White?

• Aren't you so sweet. In case you were wondering, I added that last part in because you often leave vague comments expecting us to know your opinion or ask for it instead of explaining yourself immediately like someone who doesn't want "sarcastic assholes" to respond. Now, watch the indirect insults Cope, I would hate to see you banned again for improper behavior.

I agree with you actually about the bad views on women. Sadly, you once again don't understand a video...But please, explain how the video is bullshit to you.

• I understood the video Paladin .

And yes it's an double standard. The guy is getting ruffed up by his lady-friend.
    And the video poster believes people should step in and stop it but no one will and neither would I. Because he's a guy . Just remove yourself before things get too heated.

Aren't you so sweet. In case you were wondering, I added that last part in because you often leave vague comments expecting us to know your

• So he should have hit her, or just taken the beating? Because, you know, he's a filthy man.

I understood the video Paladin . And yes it's an double standard. The guy is getting ruffed up by his lady-friend. And the video poster

• And because he's a man he deserves abuse? Seems sexist.

I'm not going anywhere until I go to sleep. Seems like the only one getting heated is you Cope, from that insult you already attacked me with. Now, would you like to explain your claim or keep avoiding it?

I understood the video Paladin . And yes it's an double standard. The guy is getting ruffed up by his lady-friend. And the video poster

• In the US it's known as 'affirmative action' and it's been happening for years.

What the actual fuck. http://www.smh.com.au/business/workplace-relations/men-will-will-have-to-lose-jobs-to-make-way-for-gender-equality-transfields-diane-smithgander-20151013-gk7kzt.html

• enter link description here

I have a feeling this movie is going to make me cry, lol

• In the modified version yes, but the original version is clean.

I heard that they used audio clips in this game from actual children being raped.

• You know, everyone looking at this game either thinks it's shit, unacceptable and controversial, or horrifying. This game for me is my faith being restored in humanity. Looks like some people can actually make a decent horrifying game without relying on Jumpscares.

Sad Satan is supposedly the scariest video game ever... enter link description here

• I'm updating Windows 7 to 64 bit so I can finally play this fucking Minecraft: Story Mode game. I DIDN'T SUPPORT THIS GAME FOR AN ENTIRE GOD DAMN YEAR JUST SO I COULDN'T PLAY IT ON IT'S RELEASE DATE DAMMIT! I simply don't care if my PC dies, I am playing this game.

• My God, I never really grew up with Gen 1 Transformers but this game looks absolutely beautiful, bursting with personality, delightfully cheesy, and the Autobots and Decepticons look so much more amazing and colorful than ANYTHING Bay shat out of his uncreative ass.

enter link description here

• I thought it was the modified version that was clean.

papai46 posted: »

In the modified version yes, but the original version is clean.

• I think you have it backwards.

papai46 posted: »

In the modified version yes, but the original version is clean.

• Bernie and Hillary knocked it out of the park! O'Malley did pretty good too.

• Fuck it. Trump 2016.

• I'm sorry. My parents fought and still fight all the time, though they never resort to hitting each other, can't say they didn't hit me when I was a kid though...

I've seen my dad cry, it was when my mom was telling him to get out of the house after a heated argument...

I've seen this before, it's pretty stupid. I've seen my own father get hit by my mother and cry, that shit is not a laughing matter. It's depressing as all hell to see a grown man cry.

• Was it the parallels to Fascism that won you over? Or the hair?

Fuck it. Trump 2016.

• It was the glorious orange skin.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Was it the parallels to Fascism that won you over? Or the hair?

• I don't know. Is America really ready for an orange president? I'm sure plenty of orangutans will vote for him on the basis of race alone.

It was the glorious orange skin.

• I'm sorry too. It always sucks when parents act like jerks. Not much we can do about it I guess, though...

I'm sorry. My parents fought and still fight all the time, though they never resort to hitting each other, can't say they didn't hit me when

• Not really, the original one (the one shown on this video) doesn't have any cp on it it was only at a later date that a douchebag released a malware filled cp version on the web. But thanks to Reddit a playable version has been released.

Reconn posted: »

I think you have it backwards.

• Nope, read my comment below.

I thought it was the modified version that was clean.

• That's racist.

I don't know. Is America really ready for an orange president? I'm sure plenty of orangutans will vote for him on the basis of race alone.

• It's amazing that Windows 7 can't handle a game like Minecraft.

I'm updating Windows 7 to 64 bit so I can finally play this fucking Minecraft: Story Mode game. I DIDN'T SUPPORT THIS GAME FOR AN ENTIRE GOD

• Once again, the lamestream media takes my words out of context!

That's racist.

• How do you respond to allegations that you forbid your daughter from dating an orange American?

Once again, the lamestream media takes my words out of context!

• Babies look delicious.

• What about Silent Hill?

You know, everyone looking at this game either thinks it's shit, unacceptable and controversial, or horrifying. This game for me is my faith

• With Until Dawn it worked. I bet Telltale could make something just as good!

I've had an idea for a Telltale game for the longest time, and I still think it would be awesome! American Civil War, play as two brothers, one with the Union and one with the Confederates. Boom. GOTY. AM I the only one that thinks that's a good idea?

Harian96 posted: »

Am I the only one who would really like Telltale to make a horror game - like if they got their hands on the Silent Hill franchise?

• Same here. I went and finally saw Inside Out today and MAN, I did not expect to tear up the way I did!

ComingSoon posted: »

enter link description here I have a feeling this movie is going to make me cry, lol

• I know, I saw Inside Out a month or so ago. All puns aside, it was seriously an emotional movie. I heard it helped kids express their feelings better too, this movie is just a great one. I can't wait for Pixar's future releases haha

Same here. I went and finally saw Inside Out today and MAN, I did not expect to tear up the way I did!

• why so vague? what type explain please :)

No. Race has nothing to do with it.

• I thought this game was supposed to be horrifying mainly because it was found in the deep web and people assumed that it was like a snuff film and used actual sounds of children being raped which was never really found out and like papai said some douchebag actually added those things in later, which to be fair having those things actually in the game does automatically make it 1000% more disturbing that any other game ever, I wouldn't play it though.

Sad Satan is supposedly the scariest video game ever... enter link description here

• Too similar to valiant hearts I think.

With Until Dawn it worked. I bet Telltale could make something just as good! I've had an idea for a Telltale game for the longest time, a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.