Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• peeroh ofc

Question for Sat. what class do people roll as in TF2?

• I'm all ears brother! :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Weeeell, it's a long story.

• I don't know why, I just remembered SirKruzii.

Pretty sure that she thinks that wolfenus is creepy because he's trying to hug her.

• BTW have you enjoyed playing Borderlands 2? I don't see you in the thread a lot lately ;-;

• Weeeell, there was a bit of drama (real one, not fake one) because of the thread's new rules recently.

I'm all ears brother!

• enter image description here

Do you really have to remind me? ;-;

Pretty sure that she thinks that wolfenus is creepy because he's trying to hug her.

• Hey, yeah, hopefully I'll be able to attend, need to kick some asses again. :P

Pipas posted: »

Hello there Rhyionas, It's official! Let's settle our differences before the final episode launches in a civilized manner - by sho

• not really, i didn't play it since saturday (i only turned it on today so i can pick up dem shift keys), and i had a lotta school stuff to do (i still have some stuff for thursday and friday to do, but i just don't feel like doing it)

i'll try to be as active as possible but i can't promise it ;-;

Wolfenus54 posted: »

BTW have you enjoyed playing Borderlands 2? I don't see you in the thread a lot lately ;-;

• I don't think so Wolf. :P

She did accept it though, I'm pretty sure.

• See, this is what I don't get about you bad guys.

You know the hero's gonna win, but you never just die quickly-- man, this one guy in New Haven, right?

City's burning, people shipping, blah blah blah. This guy rushes me with a new ship. A fricking new ship. And I'm just laughing.

So I scoop out his eyeballs with it, and his kids are all, "aghhhhh!,” and, ah...you had to be there. Anyway, the moral is: you're a bitch.

Lmao turned out so bad

I don't know why, I just remembered SirKruzii.

• edited October 2015

Even if that's the case your ship is still going nowhere.

Sorry. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

My heart belongs to bed.

I don't think so Wolf. :P

• Oh wow, real drama for once?! What new rules has our Father thrust upon us?

Weeeell, there was a bit of drama (real one, not fake one) because of the thread's new rules recently.

• My buddy Medic ofcourse!

• Ayyyyyy, Hazza!

Loving the new avatar! <3

HazzatheMan posted: »

We've been doing a lot apparently!

See, this is what I don't get about you bad guys. You know the hero's gonna win, but you never just die quickly-- man, this one guy in Ne

• They're the ones in the OP that everyone already knew but some people don't like them, I guess?

Oh wow, real drama for once?! What new rules has our Father thrust upon us?

• not really, i didn't play it since saturday (i only turned it on today so i can pick up dem shift keys), and i had a lotta school stuff to do (i still have some stuff for thursday and friday to do, but i just don't feel like doing it)

Don't worry, buddy. Winter is coming, soon. ;-;

i'll try to be as active as possible but i can't promise it ;-;

It's okay, kiddo. ;__; In the meantime, here, check out the GIF I made recently ^^

enter image description here

not really, i didn't play it since saturday (i only turned it on today so i can pick up dem shift keys), and i had a lotta school stuff to d

• edited October 2015

Did I ruin this moment now?

• JAWWWWNNN!<3

Of course there was drama, this is the Keeping Up With The Rhyiona Thread right?

I'm doing good, I've got good grades and nothing but pointless drama, so I'd say I'm pretty good. You?

we're okay, altho there was some mindless drama going on rn, but nothing special wbu?

• edited October 2015

Heavy, seemed to do wonders, even with only one hour of experience four years ago... :D

I think we could use couple more medics tho, if anyone's wondering what to play...

• Hmmm, I wonder why they just stated to complain about them now. ):

They're the ones in the OP that everyone already knew but some people don't like them, I guess?

• Winter is coming, soon.

can't wait for it tbh

check out the GIF I made recently

oh jeez, is that the one when you talk to him too many times when in highpoint?

not really, i didn't play it since saturday (i only turned it on today so i can pick up dem shift keys), and i had a lotta school stuff to d

I don't think so Wolf. :P

• Well, hopefully it's died down but Green is really angry. :(

Hmmm, I wonder why they just stated to complain about them now. ):

• true dat :D

i'm fine, could be better tho. school is really getting difficult to deal with tbh, but other than that i'm fine :)

JAWWWWNNN!<3 Of course there was drama, this is the Keeping Up With The Rhyiona Thread right? I'm doing good, I've got good grades and nothing but pointless drama, so I'd say I'm pretty good. You?

• edited October 2015

can't wait for it tbh

I can't wait, either ^^

oh jeez, is that the one when you talk to him too many times when in highpoint?

Haha, yeah. xD

I never really noticed that until I saw a video about it. That scene was pure gold x'3

Winter is coming, soon. can't wait for it tbh check out the GIF I made recently oh jeez, is that the one when you talk to him too many times when in highpoint?

Ofc u didn't, bruh :)

Did I ruin this moment now?

• Well that's good to hear, I hope you can keep up with school though, I know how hard that can be. :)

true dat i'm fine, could be better tho. school is really getting difficult to deal with tbh, but other than that i'm fine

• Bruh, with a Medic like me, you don't have to worry!

I put my preference on Paul(Soldier) Tho

HellFish posted: »

Heavy, seemed to do wonders, even with only one hour of experience four years ago... I think we could use couple more medics tho, if anyone's wondering what to play...

• I'm sorry Father, I hope you're okay! <3

Well, hopefully it's died down but Green is really angry.

• That scene was pure gold

haha yeah xD

too bad ramsay rekt him in ep5 tho

can't wait for it tbh I can't wait, either ^^ oh jeez, is that the one when you talk to him too many times when in highpoint?

• Double medic ubers?

My buddy Medic ofcourse!

• I still ship Fionus, though. :(

Wolfenus be like

Ofc u didn't, bruh

• Too soon, buddy. Too soon ;__;

That scene was pure gold haha yeah xD too bad ramsay rekt him in ep5 tho

• There there.

Hugs because tablet

Sign in to comment in this discussion.