Rodrik or Asher? EPISODE6

edited October 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I know we had these threads like 5 times already but now that the finale episode is so close. Which brother is the one who will get his revenge on the Whitehills for you? I saved Rodrik first time. Even though I wanted to save Asher I mistook the choice (click on the one who will leave lol). Well Rodrik will avenge his 2 younger brothers and save his youngest sibling from the hands of Ludd. Tell me which bro you choose for THE FINAL SHOWDOWN!

enter image description hereenter image description here

Comments

• now that the finale episode is so close.

enter image description here

• enter image description here

Miklaus posted: »

now that the finale episode is so close.

• All hail Asher's Grin!

• @Miklaus Its after 20O, probably 27O. Have you been in a cave?

• Nope, I check the main topic for news everyday and I know the 27th is a probable release date (and it's still two weeks from today, so not that close) but nothing has been confirmed yet and we know Telltale can make us wait even more.

Plus, I was joking.

@Miklaus Its after 20O, probably 27O. Have you been in a cave?

• I saved Asher dunno after it took so long to get him there i didn't wanted him to get killed :D

• I left Asher grin, mate.

Lykan2 posted: »

I saved Asher dunno after it took so long to get him there i didn't wanted him to get killed

• enter image description here

• I misinterpreted the choice as well, except I rewound and chose to save Asher the proper way.

Are you sticking by your decision?

• Asher Forrester will destroy the Whitehills with his shit eating grin.

• All hail Rodrik the Unbroken! Where's the Rodders love, guys?

• I saved Asher cuz I don't think its in Rodrik's character to leave his younger brother behind... I do have 2 saves tho, cuz I want to see the differences...

• Asher. I had reasons behind the choice, but its been so long I forgot them xD

• I had Asher stay behind. It seems most in character to me considering how I played him.

And I simply couldn't leave Rodrik to die after all he has went through, from surviving a near-death experience, recovering from his heavy injuries, suffering humiliation from the Whitehills and having the hardship of keeping his family and house from falling apart, while still maintaining a confident and strong attitude.

• Here. Look. At my RTU vid.

lilithnight posted: »

All hail Rodrik the Unbroken! Where's the Rodders love, guys?

• I was on the train today and I realised I identified Rodrik as a Foresster a lot more than Asher I always imagined the surviving family members as Talia, Rodrik, Mira and Ryon not Lady Elissa or Asher I did make the mistake of leaving Rodrik then went back and willingly left Rodrik again but then I had this transcending moment and felt like Rodrik is a true Forrester.

• Asher is too young and silly to be a leader for foresters house. They need wise and experienced leader

I had Asher stay behind. It seems most in character to me considering how I played him. And I simply couldn't leave Rodrik to die after a

• Asher is a true Forrester as well :( maybe he had issues with his father but he got exiled! What do you expect, gratitude?

NicWarden posted: »

I was on the train today and I realised I identified Rodrik as a Foresster a lot more than Asher I always imagined the surviving family memb

• Sry it took so long to answer and yes I stick to them. :)

I misinterpreted the choice as well, except I rewound and chose to save Asher the proper way. Are you sticking by your decision?

• No worries. I usually don't rewind unless I literally meant to do something else so I think I'm going with Asher

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Sry it took so long to answer and yes I stick to them.

• Rodrik would be a better leader, but House Forrester is a sinking ship. I think the best possible outcome, at this point, would be to burn the Whitehills to the ground, and then salt their earth. And Asher's the man for that job.

Or, beyond all reason, maybe there's a happy ending, and Asher see the sacrifices of his brothers and grows into a responsible leader. But that'd be less fun.

• edited October 2015

I had to pause the game when I had to make the choice because I couldn't bear it. In the end I saved Asher even though Roderik is my favorite character! I only saved Asher because of his lousey "army" and instantly regretted it. The Glenmores are more important to keep in the fight, not to mention Elaina's heart will be broken. (I hope I didn't misspell the names too terribly, but it's been such a long time since I played. I'm bad with names.) Anyway, my plan is to finish the game with Asher first just to check it out, but then replay 5 and 6 with my Roderik. It's just unbearable for me to fathom the thought that Roderik will be gone for ever. Sigh. It reminds me of TWD 2 when I first shot Kenny, and in the middle of his dying declaration broke down and cried like crazy (with snot coming out of my nose for Pete's sake!!!) and aborted the game to redo the scene and let him kill Jane. I cried all the way to the end when I left Wellington to stay with Kenny - and those were happy tears. :) So, yeah, I'll play with Asher first, but ultimately it'll be Roderik for me.

• Someday people will spell Rodrik's name correctly.... one can dream.

VicMasina posted: »

I had to pause the game when I had to make the choice because I couldn't bear it. In the end I saved Asher even though Roderik is my favorit

• I know ....

Asher is a true Forrester as well maybe he had issues with his father but he got exiled! What do you expect, gratitude?

• Yes that's exactly why I chose to save Asher too. I liked Rodrik a lot, so it was really hard leaving him behind, but his character is so honorable, I just couldn't see how he would allow his brother to die... :(

I saved Asher cuz I don't think its in Rodrik's character to leave his younger brother behind... I do have 2 saves tho, cuz I want to see the differences...

• Rodrik is by far my favorite character. But I just don't see how he could allow his brother to die. He is way too honorable and loyal... So I decided to let Asher live even though I feel his grin is overrated :P

I had Asher stay behind. It seems most in character to me considering how I played him. And I simply couldn't leave Rodrik to die after a

• In my head canon, it wasn't a case about Rodrik letting Asher die. Asher was simply the quickest to make the decision to stay behind.

DehdaR posted: »

Rodrik is by far my favorite character. But I just don't see how he could allow his brother to die. He is way too honorable and loyal... So I decided to let Asher live even though I feel his grin is overrated :P

• RODRIK
    RODERICK
    RODRICK
    RODREK
    RODRIEK

AgentZ46 posted: »

Someday people will spell Rodrik's name correctly.... one can dream.

• edited October 2015

Slaughtering an entire family would sadly be the responsible thing to do at this point.

Botap posted: »

Rodrik would be a better leader, but House Forrester is a sinking ship. I think the best possible outcome, at this point, would be to burn

• Road-rick

RODRIK RODERICK RODRICK RODREK RODRIEK

• edited October 2015

Now I have a mental image of him on a dragster wheelchair with sunglasses. From this day forth I shall know him as Road Rik.

Road-rick

• edited October 2015

Even though Asher is my favorite character, I chose Rodrik to live. Strategically he is more beneficial for the House of Forrester: not only as the acknowledged heir and everyone's preferred leader, but also as the future husband of Elaena Glenmore - an alliance that will be critical for the Forresters.

In this scenario, the last moments between Asher and Beskha are heartbreaking...

• What's the correct one, again? Rawtreec?

• If it was a part of GoT movie/book, with more developed personalities, Rodrik would leave and Asher stay. It's just the way they both are: Asher is somewhat reckless, yet determined and ready to risk / sacrifice life for the sake of his family. Rodrik, on the other hand, is more responsible, more strategically thinking and would prioritize the future of his family.

Though, lets be honest: if it did happen, brothers would never abandon one another and would rather die fighting than leaving the other behind.

I saved Asher cuz I don't think its in Rodrik's character to leave his younger brother behind... I do have 2 saves tho, cuz I want to see the differences...

• I'm writing on my phone and it autocorrects to Roderik. I hope it bothers you that it did it again.

• Asher team forever!

• Right here.

lilithnight posted: »

All hail Rodrik the Unbroken! Where's the Rodders love, guys?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.