Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• At least we have each other... they can't take that away from us...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm SORRY

• edited October 2015

ur right...

But, I already know what happens in Episode 5... I should be glad for the writers instead of being mad at them. <3

paul be like

• You're right, we gotta stay positive!

enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

At least we have each other... they can't take that away from us...

• But, I already know what happens in Episode 5

enter image description here

BigBadPaul posted: »

ur right... But, I already know what happens in Episode 5... I should be glad for the writers instead of being mad at them.

• enter image description here

No. Telltale will hunt me down... again.

But, I already know what happens in Episode 5

You're right. I don't want to lose you again...

• Darn Telltale hiding the best bits from us.

• I'm back! For like 5 minutes.................

• Ayyy.

Byeeeee......

Eryka posted: »

I'm back! For like 5 minutes.................

• Sooo I know this has been asked before but it was usually back then when we barely had any information. Now why do you think Fiona is so angry at Rhys? Because of the ruling Hyperion thing and considering it betrayal or is it something else?

• Bye, sweet Fish.

Ayyy. Byeeeee......

• But, I already know what happens in Episode 5.

HOW DID YOU EVEN--

ur right... But, I already know what happens in Episode 5... I should be glad for the writers instead of being mad at them.

• It wasn't big enough ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sooo I know this has been asked before but it was usually back then when we barely had any information. Now why do you think Fiona is so angry at Rhys? Because of the ruling Hyperion thing and considering it betrayal or is it something else?

It wasn't big enough ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• How does Paul "know" what goes down in Ep. 5

Sooo I know this has been asked before but it was usually back then when we barely had any information. Now why do you think Fiona is so angry at Rhys? Because of the ruling Hyperion thing and considering it betrayal or is it something else?

• Maybe them episode 5 sound files from a whiiiile back (thanks poogs) that we totally can't talk about?

How does Paul "know" what goes down in Ep. 5

• I actually have no idea, haven't played Ep 4 in a long time, I'm going to replay all the episodes this weekend though.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

Fiona prefer Vaughn because he's enormous

• Good luck, tell us if you come up with a theory or something.

I actually have no idea, haven't played Ep 4 in a long time, I'm going to replay all the episodes this weekend though.

• edited October 2015

They probably slightly changed them since then... but you can definitely get a taste from the files they did leave behind, and... oh boy.

Maybe them episode 5 sound files from a whiiiile back (thanks poogs) that we totally can't talk about?

• I've actually been thinking through this and I actually think that a fight kicked off between Rhys (Jack) and Fiona, if you went with the anti-Jack route. And as for the fanboy route, she's pissed off because he's betrayed them.

• Thanks, I'm sure that I'll find something interesting.

Good luck, tell us if you come up with a theory or something.

• But the fight is on the episode slide so I assume regardless of what we do they're gonna fight, right?

I've actually been thinking through this and I actually think that a fight kicked off between Rhys (Jack) and Fiona, if you went with the anti-Jack route. And as for the fanboy route, she's pissed off because he's betrayed them.

• Oh, yeah, I heard them but I hope they changed some stuff.

They probably slightly changed them since then... but you can definitely get a taste from the files they did leave behind, and... oh boy.

• guys im back! sorry for being NOT active these days im realy busy on school more school and little bit work. anyway i got some free time to spare how yu all doing?

• The Fanboy route

You mean the best route.

I've actually been thinking through this and I actually think that a fight kicked off between Rhys (Jack) and Fiona, if you went with the anti-Jack route. And as for the fanboy route, she's pissed off because he's betrayed them.

• Ayy, I'm doing fine.

Yeah school also sucks for me, got 2 bad grades for german lol.

guys im back! sorry for being NOT active these days im realy busy on school more school and little bit work. anyway i got some free time to spare how yu all doing?

• edited October 2015

It's alright bud, a lot of people haven't been active lately, everyone has stuff to do.

guys im back! sorry for being NOT active these days im realy busy on school more school and little bit work. anyway i got some free time to spare how yu all doing?

• yea "lol" is the right word. anyway minecraft sm realesed did yu played?

Ayy, I'm doing fine. Yeah school also sucks for me, got 2 bad grades for german lol.

• Yeah, I remember awhile back when someone submitted a prediction on the telltale prediction blog saying " rhys and fiona will have a fight and depending on your choices you will control one of them." which I am currently on board with, since the episode slide hasn't changed at all.

So if the prediction is true, then you'll probably control Fiona in the anti Jack route (because Jack did say he's going to get Rhys to strangle her) and if you went with the team Jack route then vise versa.

Or, no matter what you chose then Jack just controls Rhys and starts shit, for some reason.

But those are just my thoughts.

But the fight is on the episode slide so I assume regardless of what we do they're gonna fight, right?

• edited October 2015

dahm i hate school. but there's is no choice. anyway yur back dude i thought yu ded! (edit:yu ba**ed)

It's alright bud, a lot of people haven't been active lately, everyone has stuff to do.

• Nope, not yet. I'm saving up all my money for the Winter Sale (It'll probably not be on sale) But I'll buy it then.

yea "lol" is the right word. anyway minecraft sm realesed did yu played?

• I came back from the dead. Remember me? xD

• He was banned.

dahm i hate school. but there's is no choice. anyway yur back dude i thought yu ded! (edit:yu ba**ed)

• Welcome back, kiddo!

• I hope it's the former, I really would love to see the fight in different perspectives.

Yeah, I remember awhile back when someone submitted a prediction on the telltale prediction blog saying " rhys and fiona will have a fight a

• edited October 2015

Hey Linsepins, I've never seen you before I think :P

EDIT: Hoe gaat het met je :D

Linsepins posted: »

I came back from the dead. Remember me? xD

Linsepins posted: »

I came back from the dead. Remember me? xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.