Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yay for Paul!

enter image description here

BigBadPaul posted: »

tfw u finally catch up with your work, just in time Hell, fucking, YES! I'll be on 24/7 now. (tho i will probably take a short break for now... I've been "working" for the past few hours, trying to get it done before midnight...)

• enter image description here

"No, you don't."

lottii-lu posted: »

"...I hate you..."

• "Don't try and be smooth."

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"No, you don't."

• edited October 2015

It seems like before we were shipped, we were always online together, and now were always apart. ;-;

I swear but you two are never online when either one of you are around.

Yay for Paul!

• Total eclipse of the heart

It seems like before we were shipped, we were always online together, and now were always apart. ;-;

"I don't have to try, you know I am."

lottii-lu posted: »

"Don't try and be smooth."

• Life I guess but it great to see you two are still close despite not being around as much.ᵔ_ᵔ

And again thanks for the help with my ship. ^‿^

They don't call me Cupid for nothing! ;)

Life I guess but it great to see you two are still close despite not being around as much.ᵔ_ᵔ And again thanks for the help with my ship. ^‿^

• Proud of you, sis.

They don't call me Cupid for nothing!

• can't argue with that :D

• I'm not sure if everyone saw the message but expect a speech since Green most likely won't be doing one and a gift sometime Saturday. Thank you to Charlotte (Lotti) for spreading my message.

"It's something!" - Paul, 2015

Yes, it is something. :p I can never replace Green's speeches, but I can only try. However, I'm going to be serious with 90% of it because I think it needs to be.

Anyway, I have to get back to the grind of it, peace.

• I can never replace Green's speeches

You can do it.

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm not sure if everyone saw the message but expect a speech since Green most likely won't be doing one and a gift sometime Saturday. Thank

• I'm sorry

Green613 posted: »

I can never replace Green's speeches You can do it.

• Yikes. I knew I had reasons to be worried.

• About what?

Yikes. I knew I had reasons to be worried.

• About me wanted to be shipped with you

About what?

• Eryka posted: »

About me wanted to be shipped with you

• Eryka posted: »

About me wanted to be shipped with you

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

I also want you

RIP @firehawkcultist

• :)

enter link description here

• edited October 2015

that lucy face doesn't intimidate me

About what?

• It makes me think of Gaige

that lucy face doesn't intimidate me

• It honestly just reminds me of that time she offered to drop the towel in front of Natsu and then I can't take her threats seriously anymore.

It makes me think of Gaige

• It makes me think of when Gaige shouted "Smash the System" in her echologs and it was so cute and hilarious cause she was trying to so hard to sound badass

It honestly just reminds me of that time she offered to drop the towel in front of Natsu and then I can't take her threats seriously anymore.

• That's... actually a good way to compare the situations. :P

It makes me think of when Gaige shouted "Smash the System" in her echologs and it was so cute and hilarious cause she was trying to so hard to sound badass

• It helps that I also just associate Cherami's voice w/ Lucy naturally

That's... actually a good way to compare the situations. :P

• Speaking of associating voices with characters, I can't help but remember Laura Bailey voiced Maka from Soul Eater (who's awesome af) when Fiona talks.

It helps that I also just associate Cherami's voice w/ Lucy naturally

• Laura Bailey will forever be, no matter how great Fiona is, she will always be Serana to my ears.

Speaking of associating voices with characters, I can't help but remember Laura Bailey voiced Maka from Soul Eater (who's awesome af) when Fiona talks.

• For me she's Maka just because Maka is one of my favourite characters in anything ever.

Have you read Soul Eater?

Laura Bailey will forever be, no matter how great Fiona is, she will always be Serana to my ears.

• A couple years ago I became like a ravid fan of VA's and I love annoying my friends with pointing out whose who in video games and show and movies. God I'd love to at least try to be one.

Speaking of associating voices with characters, I can't help but remember Laura Bailey voiced Maka from Soul Eater (who's awesome af) when Fiona talks.

• Nope, I've seen a couple episodes of the show when it was on toonami but thats it.....I'm getting deja vu right now

For me she's Maka just because Maka is one of my favourite characters in anything ever. Have you read Soul Eater?

• I usually watch subbed anime so I end up not recognising some anime roles, oops. Games are another story, though.

A couple years ago I became like a ravid fan of VA's and I love annoying my friends with pointing out whose who in video games and show and movies. God I'd love to at least try to be one.

• Oh, I was curious because I actually really enjoyed it but the anime's ending (in my opinion, don't kill me, Quiff) was absolutely awful. It caught up to the manga too fast and they had to make a random ass ending up.

Nope, I've seen a couple episodes of the show when it was on toonami but thats it.....I'm getting deja vu right now

• Too be honest, I'm not that big of an anime fan. I do recognize that often times the original is better than the dub, but my obsession with certain VA's makes me at least check out bits from the show. Fairy Tail is this weird exception cause the dub isn't great but I still enjoy listening to the cast cause of Borderlands.

I usually watch subbed anime so I end up not recognising some anime roles, oops. Games are another story, though.

• edited October 2015

I don't really like the dub sometimes (even though I think the dub's Lucy is way funnier than actual Lucy) but I don't know, Juvia and Gray's VAs frustrate me so much I can't put it into words. It's like they don't try to make the relationship how it actually is. Maybe it's that they aren't caught up to the manga but it feels like they hate their interactions or something.

Too be honest, I'm not that big of an anime fan. I do recognize that often times the original is better than the dub, but my obsession with

• LIKE JUVIA IS MOXXI THAT'S ROFL ON SO MANY LEVELS

I usually watch subbed anime so I end up not recognising some anime roles, oops. Games are another story, though.

• I'M CRYING MY HEART OUT, MAN.

LIKE JUVIA IS MOXXI THAT'S ROFL ON SO MANY LEVELS

• This is my opinion but it seems to be really popular the only dub that is near unanimously better than the original is DBZ.

I don't really like the dub sometimes (even though I think the dub's Lucy is way funnier than actual Lucy) but I don't know, Juvia and Gray'

Sign in to comment in this discussion.