Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• it's okay

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I forgot sry ok

• hair < life of your friends

she's a true warrior

ABigBadWolf posted: »

then... I will still be upset but I shall accept her bravery and sacrifice as something worthy of all our respect

• finding i don't belong in here anymore

you know that's not true

someone doesn't stop being part of the family just because they haven't posted in a while. we don't forget about our friends that easily. <3

just remember we're all here for you. Anxiety sucks but I hope we can help you at least a bit like we did before, don't be scared to vent or talk to us.

rhonu posted: »

i am i'm sorry i'm not around, sometimes i am able to come here but i am afraid to do so, i don't know why... i think i was away for too

• sasha is truly a gift <3

buntingsir posted: »

hair < life of your friends she's a true warrior

• @RhyionsIsLife I'm here! I'm back! Notice Me! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Also, whoever liked @Eryka comment about Rhyions getting a new ship...

enter image description here
    Never. Never touch my waifu.

When you and senpai haven't talked for days. @HandsomeChef

• That trailer... Holy shit.

Future Sasha and Fiona...

Why is Rhys still helping Gortys? I thought Jack controlled him if he rejected Hyperion?

• It looks like she tied her dreads back with a red bandana and now has a side fringe. Which i'm not sure how she managed given her past hair line o.o It's quite gypsy looking. I think I kind of like it to be honest xD though it's strange to see.

• Alrighty guys, maybe we we'll get some Rhyiona, maybe we won't but here's to hoping

all our favourites get out fine of episode 5 and survive the season and thank you all for these wonderful months following the same thing that brought us all together. <3

The end is neaaaar.

• Tastes are tastes afterall. :P I thought the dreads looked pretty cool.

xValkyx posted: »

It looks like she tied her dreads back with a red bandana and now has a side fringe. Which i'm not sure how she managed given her past hair line o.o It's quite gypsy looking. I think I kind of like it to be honest xD though it's strange to see.

• lettuce pray brethren!

Alrighty guys, maybe we we'll get some Rhyiona, maybe we won't but here's to hoping all our favourites get out fine of episode 5 and

• aw, thank you, wolf ; ; this really made me feel better <3 my fears are irrational and that means i know they make no sense but they are still there. i will try to fight them!

finding i don't belong in here anymore you know that's not true someone doesn't stop being part of the family just because they h

• enter image description here

I'm not ready to say goodbye... ;___________;

Alrighty guys, maybe we we'll get some Rhyiona, maybe we won't but here's to hoping all our favourites get out fine of episode 5 and

• edited October 2015

lettuce

exclusive footage of @Kruzii agreeing with you

lettuce pray brethren!

I've said it before and I say it again, it's been such an amazing journey. And it was more special, because we were in this together ♥

• None of us are. :( But it's coming so we need to prepare.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm not ready to say goodbye... ;___________;

We started together, we'll finish together.

buntingsir posted: »

I've said it before and I say it again, it's been such an amazing journey. And it was more special, because we were in this together ♥

• But it's coming so we need to prepare.

(?) Mira won't forget that.

Yeah... it's been fun while it lasted ;-; All good things have to end soon... ;~;

None of us are. But it's coming so we need to prepare.

• That's the spirit! Glad to hear you're alright, though (well, take the word alright with a grain of salt, considering what you just said but you know what I mean) because I always get scared when people disappear. :)

Have faith in yourself because we have faith in you.

rhonu posted: »

aw, thank you, wolf ; ; this really made me feel better my fears are irrational and that means i know they make no sense but they are still there. i will try to fight them!

• Amen peeps..

We started together, we'll finish together.

• Wolfenus54 posted: »

But it's coming so we need to prepare. (?) Mira won't forget that. Yeah... it's been fun while it lasted ;-; All good things have to end soon... ;~;

• Thanks for this blessing!

I love that I'm the medic :P

BigBadPaul posted: »

(for tomorrow) GIF with the perfect music Let's kick to the victory!

• Buenos dias everybody.(゚ー゚)/

Just saw the trailer and safe to say I'm pumped!

• Not sure if I should watch it or not...

• You should actually. It's not that spoilery. It's just one of the most epic trailers ever ;3

Not sure if I should watch it or not...

• Okay thanks, The last trailer for TFTB was a little bit spoilery

You should actually. It's not that spoilery. It's just one of the most epic trailers ever ;3

• Omg, hypehypehype!

I won't let Jack down, he's my bud!

But it makes me scared how Rhys looked in the last scene ;-;

• I won't let Jack down, he's my bud!

But it makes me scared how Rhys looked in the last scene ;-;

Yeah... that made me scared, too. I don't want anyone to die ;__;

Omg, hypehypehype! I won't let Jack down, he's my bud! But it makes me scared how Rhys looked in the last scene ;-;

• That's why I played league, because all my friends couldn't live without it.

I still quit it though because it's the most toxic game ever.

Because my friends want me to play with it. I like playing WoW but I don't enjoy it a lot like a few months ago. I took like a 5-6 week break but my friends kept telling me that they want me to play WoW with them again .-.

• I have a big test tomorrow and I'm sitting here watching the thread =_=
    This place is like a cursed house- When you enter you can't get out (T- T )

• Why hello! I don't think we've met before! Are you new here? :D

I have a big test tomorrow and I'm sitting here watching the thread =_= This place is like a cursed house- When you enter you can't get out (T- T )

• @RhyionsIsLife

Waifu! I've missed you soo much!

@HandsomeChef Husbando!

I have a big test tomorrow and I'm sitting here watching the thread =_= This place is like a cursed house- When you enter you can't get out (T- T )

• So guys, when is this 2nd Rhysha VS Rhyiona TF2 Game match happening?

• 6 persons liked my comment

@RhyionsIsLife I'm here! I'm back! Notice Me! Also, whoever liked @Eryka comment about Rhyions getting a new ship... Never. Never touch my waifu.

• I still quit it though because it's the most toxic game ever.

Haha, that's probably the best option. There are like way too many people in that game that the only thing they do is to insult new players...

I'm glad I don't play LoL anymore...

That's why I played league, because all my friends couldn't live without it. I still quit it though because it's the most toxic game ever.

Hey there! I'll be around tomorrow and hopefully the gift and speech I will post won't get buried. :')

Also, I haven't watched the trailer yet but your commentsare worrying me.

• edited October 2015

enter link description here

Gotta repost this, there's so much Rhyiona vibes in it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.