Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Also, I haven't watched the trailer yet but your commentsare worrying me.

enter image description here

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey there! I'll be around tomorrow and hopefully the gift and speech I will post won't get buried. :') Also, I haven't watched the trailer yet but your commentsare worrying me.

• Hallo (^ w^)/
    Yeah, I'm pretty new xD Though I've been stalking this thread without an account for so long =_=""
    I'm Raven :D

Why hello! I don't think we've met before! Are you new here?

• A newcomer?

I have a big test tomorrow and I'm sitting here watching the thread =_= This place is like a cursed house- When you enter you can't get out (T- T )

• I wasn't even new, I've played it for years. I wasn't bad either. The people just drove me the hell away, I pity the people that still play it.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I still quit it though because it's the most toxic game ever. Haha, that's probably the best option. There are like way too many peo

• Yup, Hello :D

A newcomer?

• Rhys being stuck on Helios isn't what I want. ;~; VAUGHN NOT BEING IN THE FUTURE ISN'T WHAT I WANT EITHER. I NEED HIM AND RHYS. My brotp will live if Rhyiona can't.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Also, I haven't watched the trailer yet but your commentsare worrying me.

• Six new people to add on my hit-list.

Eryka posted: »

6 persons liked my comment

• How have you been? We barely get to talk anymore!

@RhyionsIsLife Waifu! I've missed you soo much!

• Hopefully we're scared for no reason. Hopefully. ;-; But it's worrying.

kristi78968 posted: »

Rhys being stuck on Helios isn't what I want. ;~; VAUGHN NOT BEING IN THE FUTURE ISN'T WHAT I WANT EITHER. I NEED HIM AND RHYS. My brotp will live if Rhyiona can't.

• I'm surprised that LoL didn't die yet. I thought with all the toxic people, it would've been dead by now...

I wasn't even new, I've played it for years. I wasn't bad either. The people just drove me the hell away, I pity the people that still play it.

• I have a big test tomorrow and I'm sitting here watching the thread =_= This place is like a cursed house- When you enter you can't get out (T- T )

• enter image description here

I said I didn't want the episode but now I'm so hyped I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT

• On my birthday and this thread's.

• edited October 2015

(pic courtesy of Green)

Guys, remember back in the day where I had a theory that Telltale will give everyone what they want?...

I have a feeling it might come true. <3

• Sorry, but you have to wait 4 days

I said I didn't want the episode but now I'm so hyped I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT

• edited October 2015

So there's a chance for Rhyiona to become canon based on our choices throughout the game...?

YES!!! <33

BigBadPaul posted: »

(pic courtesy of Green) Guys, remember back in the day where I had a theory that Telltale will give everyone what they want?... I have a feeling it might come true.

• Well then, welcome to the family Rave! (Can I call you that?)

Hallo (^ w^)/ Yeah, I'm pretty new xD Though I've been stalking this thread without an account for so long =_="" I'm Raven

• this is making me so excited I think I'd make out with a frog if it meant something good would happen

you didn't just read that.

(pic courtesy of Green) Guys, remember back in the day where I had a theory that Telltale will give everyone what they want?... I have a feeling it might come true.

• don't put the fire out damn it

Sorry, but you have to wait 4 days

• *Chewbacca

this is making me so excited I think I'd make out with a frog if it meant something good would happen you didn't just read that.

• no.

*Chewbacca

• I'm sure there's a frog around here... ;)

Gonna look around... ;3

this is making me so excited I think I'd make out with a frog if it meant something good would happen you didn't just read that.

• edited October 2015

So there's a chance for Rhyiona to become canon based on our choices throughout the game...?

We definitely had plenty of choices when it comes to Fiona... it wouldn't be too far fetched to say that it shaped up Rhys and Fiona's relationship.

So there's a chance for Rhyiona to become canon based on our choices throughout the game...? YES!!! <33

• I've been fine thanks, school is shitty as always, now having to attend revision classes. Fortunately half-term is around the corner. So I'll have much more time to be on here like I used to be!

How have you been? <3

How have you been? We barely get to talk anymore!

• If you're on fire, the ship will be on fire and we'll just sink with it.

don't put the fire out damn it

• Hey, Rhys.

Are you the square root of -1?

Because you can't be real.

• Chewbacca is a frog

no.

• i mean

I'd totally do it for Rhyiona, not even gonna lie. :////////

• now this is the kind of content I like

• what are you implying

I'm sure there's a frog around here... Gonna look around... ;3

• no, he's not. he's a chewbacca.

Chewbacca is a frog

So there's a chance for Rhyiona to become canon based on our choices throughout the game...? We definitely had plenty of choices when it comes to Fiona... it wouldn't be too far fetched to say that it shaped up Rhys and Fiona's relationship.

• wat

If you're on fire, the ship will be on fire and we'll just sink with it.

• this is making me so excited I think I'd make out with a frog if it meant something good would happen

I'm looking for a frog for you to make out with. ;D

what are you implying

• If you're on fire, the ship will be on fire. The ship will burn. We'll sink with it.

wat

• Chewfrogga

no, he's not. he's a chewbacca.

• Hey. Welcome back ^-^

BTW did you watch the trailer for the finale of Tales? :p

Hey, Rhys. Are you the square root of -1? Because you can't be real.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.