Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thanks. girl :)

Good news is you're going to be featured in the second installment of The Rumble On Pandora.

buntingsir posted: »

Happeh birthday, maaaaaan May Rhyiona come true for you (besides all your other dreams of course)

• Hey Wolf, if only Meredy was Janey. Then you could have stuff like:

Meredy- Ultear, you're really pretty. Just throwing that out....

Ultear- I'm- uh, thank you?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

We're all dead inside...

• Ultear x Meredy? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey Wolf, if only Meredy was Janey. Then you could have stuff like: Meredy- Ultear, you're really pretty. Just throwing that out.... Ultear- I'm- uh, thank you?

• Waiting for Episode 5 like...

enter image description here

• enter image description here

Hahaha, that GIF made me laugh a lot xD

• edited October 2015

Hey Wolf, if only Meredy was Janey. Then you could have stuff like: Meredy- Ultear, you're really pretty. Just throwing that out.... Ultear- I'm- uh, thank you?

Waiting for Episode 5 like...

• Just saw the trailer , @BigBadPaul I hope you're online brother , serious stuff incoming.

• I don't feel up to strength to think of any theories at the moment... sorry.

We can bicker about it tomorrow, however!

Brawl posted: »

Just saw the trailer , @BigBadPaul I hope you're online brother , serious stuff incoming.

• Ah, well, thanks, I'm really flattered, haha ^-^ Make sure to have a grand birthday!

Thanks. girl Good news is you're going to be featured in the second installment of The Rumble On Pandora.

• Aw crap , well I better save it somewhere and show it to you whenever you'd like to see it , the emotional train is hitting us all right now anyway.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I don't feel up to strength to think of any theories at the moment... sorry. We can bicker about it tomorrow, however!

• Checking up on Rhys, expect news soon. :))))

• Right. I'm having that grand too.

Ah, well, thanks, I'm really flattered, haha ^-^ Make sure to have a grand birthday!

• I can't wait!

Checking up on Rhys, expect news soon. )))

• Yay!

Checking up on Rhys, expect news soon. )))

"Hello, everyone.

Today I was sleeping and suddenly something made me wake up. I thought Fluffy McFlooffums had destroyed another town.

But it was my heart. I could feel myself sweating and my heartbeat skyrocketing.

Could it be...?

But no, it wasn't possible... right?

But it was.

I turned around, my senpai senses tingling... and there she was in all her glory.

F-Fiona senpai...

I had to look my best! My bed hair made it look like I starred in Yu-Gi-Oh or something.

That was no way to present myself to my knight in shining armour!

Slowly, she made her way up to me, my blush getting wider and wider.

And then...

She told me I was dumb for wasting my time in a basement and punched me.

...It was awesome...

PS: I think we're both stuck now..."

• Achievements have just unlocked for Episode 5 on Steam!

Hyyyype!

• Is that the poster for Monty Python's Spamalot I see behind the wall of spam?

• F-Fiona senpai...

Finally!

"Hello, everyone. Today I was sleeping and suddenly something made me wake up. I thought Fluffy McFlooffums had destroyed another town.

• edited October 2015

Watches trailer

Your President is currently in a critical condition. Estimated recovery time is unknown.

• I can't believe she got stuck there too. :/ :/

BigBadPaul posted: »

F-Fiona senpai... Finally!

kristi78968 posted: »

Watches trailer Your President is currently in a critical condition. Estimated recovery time is unknown.

• I received over 12 notifications! This is the third time I've received over 10 comments!

Thanks, guys!

• WOOO Fiona-senpai to the rescue!

She told me I was dumb for wasting my time in a basement and punched me.

...It was awesome...

I... I don't even know what to say to that... laughing so hard right now. xD

Amazing job Wolf, as always. ;)

"Hello, everyone. Today I was sleeping and suddenly something made me wake up. I thought Fluffy McFlooffums had destroyed another town.

• I wonder what I should gift Elliott for his birthday tomorrow. It is tomorrow right?

• Maybe now he can finally escape the basement. I mean, Fiona's got a brain. :) :) :)

HellFish posted: »

WOOO Fiona-senpai to the rescue! She told me I was dumb for wasting my time in a basement and punched me. ...It was awesome...

• In his timezone it's his birthday today.

• Do you need a hug? ;-;

Watches trailer Your President is currently in a critical condition. Estimated recovery time is unknown.

• ;~; Holds up a sign saying yes

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Do you need a hug? ;-;

• oh my god, his time has finally come... i can't believe it

at least they're stuck together

• edited October 2015

Now they can cuddle up together next to Fluffy McFlooffums after it has destroyed entire villages.

Very romantic. <3

oh my god, his time has finally come... i can't believe it at least they're stuck together ♥

• Hugs Kristi

;~; Holds up a sign saying yes

• Happy birthday Elliot! I didn't forget but since I never knew what time zone you were in, you caught me off guard with "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!"

I was freaking out thinking I got it wrong. XD

I received over 12 notifications! This is the third time I've received over 10 comments! Thanks, guys!

• Oh Rhys, you got something from your senpai to remember her forever <3

So cute... ^-^

• True love right there. <3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Oh Rhys, you got something from your senpai to remember her forever So cute... ^-^

• Sounds like Rhys is in an abusive relationship.

• Nah. He just likes tough love.

Sounds like Rhys is in an abusive relationship.

• He just likes tough love.

Nah. He just likes tough love.

• Gift him a game that's on sale like saints row

If he doesn't have it already

Sign in to comment in this discussion.