Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I hate how this cycle just repeats itself over and over again. Nothing never changes..

BigBadPaul posted: »

No. The cycle of spam and drama.

• I wonder who's that "someone"...

Someone was a bit too harsh on Green, and that's what happened. I don't think he wants to speak about it.

• I'm not giving out names. ;p

Eryka posted: »

I wonder who's that "someone"...

• I was confused at to what the spam was because the day was pretty good with Tftb and Rhyiona posts but lotti already cleared it up.

I'm not gonna ask Green details about that, we should all respect privacy.

Well, what else do you want to know? That's all there's to it. He's tired, people pushed on him, and he had enough.

• On the other hand, I think I'll just believe your word on it xD

Green613 posted: »

That's a lot of pictures :P

• edited October 2015

The day was good with TFTB and Rhyiona posts, true. But there was still instances where you could figure out spam from the actual Rhyiona content.

I think that's the issue.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I was confused at to what the spam was because the day was pretty good with Tftb and Rhyiona posts but lotti already cleared it up. I'm not gonna ask Green details about that, we should all respect privacy.

• Is it me? I'm not sure with that " ;p "

I'm not giving out names. ;p

• I'm not gonna start a witch hunt by naming people.

The ;p was me trying to stay neutral.

Is it me? I'm not sure with that " ;p "

• You know guys, if we dont get any Rhyiona in ep 5 you cant really blame Telltale, half the shit posted here isnt related at all.

• Damn it... What about a 3some?

Dracu98 posted: »

that's a clear I already told you multiple times that my heart belongs to somepony else there's no room for you, kiddo

• Yeah, I guess I have changed. Not that that's a bad thing though :]

Leluch123 posted: »

You changed Green I remember the early months where you were the first one to bash everyone who dared to say anything bad about this thread...but I guess people change.

• Anyway, forgetting all that and trying to bring a better topic up...

What do you guys expect to happen to everyone's beloved Gortys? #protectrhyionarobotdaughter2k15

• Well, it won't stop, until we can manage the rules ourselves.

1 person is not enough to enforce the rules.

However, if all of us tried to stick with them, I'm sure that the thread would be a much better place...

nohuhhuh posted: »

I hate how this cycle just repeats itself over and over again. Nothing never changes..

• Never said it was ;) albeit I admire your reslove in enforcing those rules.

Yeah, I guess I have changed. Not that that's a bad thing though :]

• edited October 2015

She will become big and bad.

Then she will get destroyed/disassembled.

Anyway, forgetting all that and trying to bring a better topic up... What do you guys expect to happen to everyone's beloved Gortys? #protectrhyionarobotdaughter2k15

• She will become big and bad.

I've seen what you did there...

Then she will get destroyed/disassembled.

NOO! ;__;

She will become big and bad. Then she will get destroyed/disassembled.

• preachit

Poogers555 posted: »

You know guys, if we dont get any Rhyiona in ep 5 you cant really blame Telltale, half the shit posted here isnt related at all.

• Yeah, I gotta say my tablet isn't even loading properly after that gif chain, ouch.

The day was good with TFTB and Rhyiona posts, true. But there was still instances where you could figure out spam from the actual Rhyiona content. I think that's the issue.

• Oh god no... I don't know what I'll do if she ends up like that.

She's been dear to everyone here even before she was introduced properly. :(

She will become big and bad. Then she will get destroyed/disassembled.

• By the way, you're always welcome in our thread Green ^^ Some may be grumpy about it, but you're cool now ^^

Funny how things change from the start :)

That's a lot of pictures :P

• enter image description here

you made me so mad that I'm not even using a mlp-gif! uuuu-hu, THAT mad, sis! don't you dare to think about something sexual that involves fluttershy or anypony else from the show! don't you dare to think that fluttershy would even think of such an impure and abominable act that would completely ruin her innocence!

(note to myself: don't use the phrase "don't you dare to think" and the word "think" in general that often anymore. but don't think I'm calm about that yet!)

enter image description here

Damn it... What about a 3some?

• Maybe she'll become big and bad like you.

Oh god no... I don't know what I'll do if she ends up like that. She's been dear to everyone here even before she was introduced properly.

• edited October 2015

I don't know what I'll do if she ends up like that.

She probably will tho.

Rhys and Fiona find Gortys's parts on their way with the stranger.

Oh god no... I don't know what I'll do if she ends up like that. She's been dear to everyone here even before she was introduced properly.

• This remains me that it's mostly my fault...

You know guys, if we dont get any Rhyiona in ep 5 you cant really blame Telltale, half the shit posted here isnt related at all.

• Okay, I'm a little bit tired now. I should really start sleeping more than 6 hours... :/

Anyways, good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ^-^ <3

And please, don't spam and don't start any kind of drama while I'm gone, okay? ;-;

• Yeah, I really hope Green shuts the thread down after episode 5, everything here is honestly just trash 95% of the time

armis37 posted: »

preachit

• Nah I'm good :P

armis37 posted: »

By the way, you're always welcome in our thread Green ^^ Some may be grumpy about it, but you're cool now ^^ Funny how things change from the start

• She can't be bad. I'll cry.

Kawaiii posted: »

Maybe she'll become big and bad like you.

• Yeah exactly, no one uses the chatzy to post unrelated shit there :/

I mean I do feel guilty for some of it but, I have been trying to come up with ways to make this thread back on topic again.

• Why do you break my heart like that.

She's their daughter, they should be weeping.

I don't know what I'll do if she ends up like that. She probably will tho. Rhys and Fiona find Gortys's parts on their way with the stranger.

• Okay, fair enough ^^ Just keep that in mind ^^

Nah I'm good :P

• I can have a pony costume if you want.

Dracu98 posted: »

you made me so mad that I'm not even using a mlp-gif! uuuu-hu, THAT mad, sis! don't you dare to think about something sexual that involves f

• This'll probably sound bad but... can't a mod delete spam when it's completely irrelevant? That's literally the only thing I can think of that would help if things keep going like this. Until people learn?

• Goodnight! :)

No promises, people here always start pointless drama, sometimes I get the feeling that everybody here somehow enjoys it to some extent... :(

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, I'm a little bit tired now. I should really start sleeping more than 6 hours... Anyways, good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ^-^ And please, don't spam and don't start any kind of drama while I'm gone, okay? ;-;

• I think InGen is already doing that

This'll probably sound bad but... can't a mod delete spam when it's completely irrelevant? That's literally the only thing I can think of that would help if things keep going like this. Until people learn?

• I hope I don't sound like an asshole for saying this but, we've made rules, opened up both a skype and a chatzy, some irrelevant posts removed and it still goes on :/

This'll probably sound bad but... can't a mod delete spam when it's completely irrelevant? That's literally the only thing I can think of that would help if things keep going like this. Until people learn?

• .....get off my eyesight if you honestly think I'm one of them...one of those people who destroyed the entire fandom with their actions and are still doing so...don't you dare putting me on line with...those guys...

I can have a pony costume if you want.

• Oh, alright... I just want something to help this thread out. We can't keep going with drama every two days and then it goes back to step 1.

Rhyiona posts get buried in two seconds, that's scary.

I think InGen is already doing that

• We shouldn't have to bother a mod everytime people are spamming, that's not going to fix the problem. You can't just yell at a child and expect them not to do a bad thing, they have to learn to not do the bad thing themselves. People need to learn how to control what they post, it's not going to be fixed any other way. And besides, that still leaves my feed into a complete mess since mod deleted posts don't delete from someones feed.

• edited October 2015

It's just strange that it's either 8 or 80. 8 is when people don't post at all because they're scared and 80 when there's too much spam. There has to be a middle ground. We had one before.

lottii-lu posted: »

I hope I don't sound like an asshole for saying this but, we've made rules, opened up both a skype and a chatzy, some irrelevant posts removed and it still goes on

Sign in to comment in this discussion.