Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thank you Jane. <3 You've helped me calm down a bit. :)

buntingsir posted: »

Don't be nervous, Kristi, everything's going to be fine! :'D Your fanfics are always great!

• YES, I defeated the monster for Rhyiona!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hey, you defeated FF.net!

• I'm very happy I could be of service ♥

kristi78968 posted: »

Thank you Jane. You've helped me calm down a bit.

• Thank you guys for reading the first chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. <3 Now I can relax!

enter image description here

• enter image description here

Looks like this woman is his destiny.

• Don't be scared to share your work with us, you know we'll love it!

Thank you guys for reading the first chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Now I can relax!

• So I am a massive Serana fanboy and I love to compare her and one of my DB's relationship to Rhyiona. Right now, based off how the last episode ended, I have to compare it to my head canon of what happens in Dragonborn DLC.

So my Dragonborn, Tyr, is in love with Serana, and she with him. They're a couple and have an adopted daughter, Sofie, but have not married yet. But because Sofie feels she doesn't get to spend time with her parents, convinces them to let her come on their next adventure, which ends up being Solstheim. Now Tyr is normally overly cautious but wants to keep his promise to his daughter. So the events of the DLC unfold and he slowly is getting seduced by the power that Hermaues Mora offers. And because of this wants to hunt for the black books after Miraak is defeated. But Serana, to protect him, and Sofie, from the influence, uses her vampire powers to "persuade" him to leave Solstheim and return home.

• XD Aw come on, man! I'm actually kinda glad someone knows which fic I'm talking about, though. I'm sure it's a great fic (I don't mind Rhysha as much as I used to), but it does kind of annoy me that it had to be that song, since I always think of Rhyiona when I hear it.

• edited October 2015

Oooh, so Hermaues Mora is like Jack or something? Pretty nice, I think it suits them all. I wonder if Fiona will have an opportunity to save Rhys somehow... will he even need saving..?

So I am a massive Serana fanboy and I love to compare her and one of my DB's relationship to Rhyiona. Right now, based off how the last epis

• I couldn't find the original post, so I had to get a post using another one of my OTPS. IMAGINE RHYIONA WITH THIS THOUGH.

Source

• Okay but I'm shipping Lukas x Jesse in Minecraft really hard even though I swore I'd stop shipping in telltale's games after Rhyiona but... there's just something about it... :|

• Fiona would be the one flipping him off for sure.

I couldn't find the original post, so I had to get a post using another one of my OTPS. IMAGINE RHYIONA WITH THIS THOUGH. Source

• Join us. Join us! :D

(Lusse shipping thread has been created by @MarijaaNo7 xd)

Okay but I'm shipping Lukas x Jesse in Minecraft really hard even though I swore I'd stop shipping in telltale's games after Rhyiona but... there's just something about it...

• edited October 2015

Well like my DB, I believe Rhys is capable of saving himself, but if you choose to rule, would he know that he needs to be. But if you go the other way, Rhys definitely will need someone to save him and I'd like it to be Fiona.

buntingsir posted: »

Oooh, so Hermaues Mora is like Jack or something? Pretty nice, I think it suits them all. I wonder if Fiona will have an opportunity to save Rhys somehow... will he even need saving..?

• holy shit, there's a shipping thread for that? you guys are fast

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Join us. Join us! (Lusse shipping thread has been created by @MarijaaNo7 xd)

• 6fast9u, amirite? x'3

holy shit, there's a shipping thread for that? you guys are fast

• so many people ship it

I'm im heaven

6fast9u, amirite? x'3

• Heaven 2.0 (Heaven 3.0 for me :p)

so many people ship it I'm im heaven

• Of course, no one can replace Rhyiona. Ever. But this is a good side ship!

Heaven 2.0 (Heaven 3.0 for me )

• For me it's:

Rhyiona > Mirgryn > Lusse.

Also, someone should create a Mirgryn thread ;p

Of course, no one can replace Rhyiona. Ever. But this is a good side ship!

• Oh, I'd be on board with that too. I ship Mirgryn a lot. B)

For me it's: Rhyiona > Mirgryn > Lusse. Also, someone should create a Mirgryn thread ;p

• Haha ;p

Maybe I should create a Mirgryn thread :P

Oh, I'd be on board with that too. I ship Mirgryn a lot.

• Ah, lord, it's called Lusse? Haven't played Minecraft so I can't say nothing about the ship but this

is the only thing I will ever think of when I see the word Lusse x)

Join us. Join us! (Lusse shipping thread has been created by @MarijaaNo7 xd)

• You should give it a peek just to see if you like it. :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Ah, lord, it's called Lusse? Haven't played Minecraft so I can't say nothing about the ship but this is the only thing I will ever think of when I see the word Lusse x)

• Hahaha x'D

Ah, lord, it's called Lusse? Haven't played Minecraft so I can't say nothing about the ship but this is the only thing I will ever think of when I see the word Lusse x)

• Wolf, you seem really thirsty, have a drink.....

Okay but I'm shipping Lukas x Jesse in Minecraft really hard even though I swore I'd stop shipping in telltale's games after Rhyiona but... there's just something about it...

• edited October 2015

• holy shit

Wolf, you seem really thirsty, have a drink.....

• PLEASE DO IT

Haha ;p Maybe I should create a Mirgryn thread :P

• edited October 2015

Hey guys! I'm back for a bit! I didn't miss out much now, did I?...

• I might watch a playthrough solely because lussebullar...

You should give it a peek just to see if you like it.

• JUVIA...

• Well, maybe I will. ;3

BTW where is your love, Paul? :o

Kawaiii posted: »

PLEASE DO IT

• @Kawaiii is back ;3

BigBadPaul posted: »

Hey guys! I'm back for a bit! I didn't miss out much now, did I?...

• Yes. Please ship the glory that is Fem!Jesse x Lukas.

I might watch a playthrough solely because lussebullar...

• ily

• UR MY BROTHER WITH A GREAT TASTE

Yes. Please ship the glory that is Fem!Jesse x Lukas.

• kinky shit

• edited October 2015

Kawaiii is back ;3

Always nice to see her!... this made my day.

Unfortunately, I'm feeling pretty crappy after last night... and I still got work to catch up on. Probably gonna have to go overnight, again...

Gotta admit... overnights? Not very fun...

@Kawaiii is back ;3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.