Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Have faith, Michael!

MichaelBP posted: »

PS: this is rhys again. she still hasn't kissed me. please pray for me. He's never going to get that kiss, is he?

• edited October 2015

Knowing Rhys' terrible luck, it's hard to have faith that he'll finally kiss his senpai, one day. He's like that guy who keeps losing every mni-game and getting all his coins and stars stolen from him, at Mario Party.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Have faith, Michael!

• edited October 2015

checks for Adam Sandler

enter image description here

At least Adam Sandler won't bother them in hell!... I hope.

"Hello, everyone. Things heated up today between me and senpai. That's because I accidentally summoned Satan. I mean... hell is pr

• Handsome Jack, Minions, a Pokémon character, Donald Trump, Nicolas Cage, Barney and John Cena....

The Faces of Evil

enter link description here

"Hello, everyone. Things heated up today between me and senpai. That's because I accidentally summoned Satan. I mean... hell is pr

• I would never force that again. :P

BigBadPaul posted: »

checks for Adam Sandler At least Adam Sandler won't bother them in hell!... I hope.

• They're living a nightmare.

Handsome Jack, Minions, a Pokémon character, Donald Trump, Nicolas Cage, Barney and John Cena.... The Faces of Evil enter link description here

• I'm pretty sure they're the representation of the 7 deadly sins.

They're living a nightmare.

• R rated dreams brotha

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, I'm really tired and I have school tomorrow so... yeah... Ugh, why did the weekend have to end that soon? ;__; Good night, everyone. GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ^-^

• Remembering this is the last time Telltale could use the calling Rhys your friend but you know they wont

• Donald Trump -greed or pride?

Truly a difficult question.

I'm pretty sure they're the representation of the 7 deadly sins.

• god damn it have a little faith poogs pls

Poogers555 posted: »

Remembering this is the last time Telltale could use the calling Rhys your friend but you know they wont

• please believe in Fiona

Knowing Rhys' terrible luck, it's hard to have faith that he'll finally kiss his senpai, one day. He's like that guy who keeps losing every mni-game and getting all his coins and stars stolen from him, at Mario Party.

• Jack - Wrath

John Cena - Pride

Barney - Lust

Donald Trump - Greed

Minions - Gluttony

Nicolas Cage - Envy

Mimey - Sloth

?

I'm pretty sure they're the representation of the 7 deadly sins.

• WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HELL

YOU'RE SO STUPID RHYS

• Well, I have an easier believing in her instead of Rhys, tbh.

please believe in Fiona

• dont be so mean to him pls

Kawaiii posted: »

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HELL YOU'RE SO STUPID RHYS

• At first I thought it was breast milk, now that's some kinky shit.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

kinky shit

• I don't blame him lol

I'm calling it now that before Rhys and Fiona get rekt Rhysha happens... no matter what.

god damn it have a little faith poogs pls

• inserts lewd joke about wetness

Wolf, you seem really thirsty, have a drink.....

• edited October 2015

before Rhys and Fiona get rekt Rhysha happens... no matter what.

gonna go to off myself.

bye.

lottii-lu posted: »

I don't blame him lol I'm calling it now that before Rhys and Fiona get rekt Rhysha happens... no matter what.

• IT'S BETTER TO FACE IT NOW THAN LATER!

before Rhys and Fiona get rekt Rhysha happens... no matter what. gonna go to off myself. bye.

• He's stupid like you

poor fiona

dont be so mean to him pls

• Wow Wolf, I didnt know you were one of those people.

Everyone knows Lukas is too fucking perfect to be with just Jesse, he is meant for everyone, he needs to show them the way to salvation.

Okay but I'm shipping Lukas x Jesse in Minecraft really hard even though I swore I'd stop shipping in telltale's games after Rhyiona but... there's just something about it...

• they call themselves "friends" but they don't ship rhyiona

• edited October 2015

I would tell you to be a little optimistic, but I've been pessimistic since episode 3, soooo... can't wait to see Rhys propose to Sasha 5 seconds before the Vault Monster crushes them.

I don't blame him lol I'm calling it now that before Rhys and Fiona get rekt Rhysha happens... no matter what.

• before the Vault Monster crushes them.

10/10

I would tell you to be a little optimistic, but I've been pessimistic since episode 3, soooo... can't wait to see Rhys propose to Sasha 5 seconds before the Vault Monster crushes them.

• Ah yes, and Fiona gives Rhys her blessing no matter what. Then the Vault Monster crushes her too.

• edited October 2015

Left-over dialogue from Episode 5 revealed that Fiona will ask Rhys what his feelings towards her sister are. He can say that they are just friends, and that he's interested in someone else.

It will happen before Fiona and Rhys decide to go into the vault.

It's obviously subject to change... but this shows us that they at least planned to give us a choice between Rhysha and Rhyiona.

• True, the monster we see in the trailer will probably be in the past. Though, there's always a chance they removed that dialogue from the episode, due to changes in the story. I'll never forget how they removed the kiss. >_>(Months later and I'm still salty)

• Afterwards, the Vault Monster rips one of Giant Gortys' arms out and destroys her with it.

Ah yes, and Fiona gives Rhys her blessing no matter what. Then the Vault Monster crushes her too.

• enter image description here

Kawaiii posted: »

before the Vault Monster crushes them. 10/10

• edited October 2015

Someone said a compelling theory where the gang tries to open the vault in the Past, but they fail. They attempt to do it again in the Present. (this seems especially credible with the new screenshots that have been released)

The dialogue is probably going to happen in the Present. (if it's kept)

If the unused dialogue about the 1 year passing between Past and Present is still somewhat canon, it would make Rhyiona a true possibility, since it's not just a couple of weeks between them, but a whole YEAR.

As for the changes in the story... the ships need a conclusion IMO. This dialogue option is arguably the best way to do it. This episode is also one of the fastest releases we had yet! Not much time to make any major changes to the story.

P.S: The voice actors have been working over time too, to finish the voice acting earlier! Hence we had the voice lines in Episode 4. Doesn't confirm this too much, but, they obviously had something set in stone to start recording voice lines.

True, the monster we see in the trailer will probably be in the past. Though, there's always a chance they removed that dialogue from the ep

• Rhys-Fiona, even if we don't end up together, we'll still have each other.

• (I will be genuinely pissed if Rhysha is unavoidable because it would just be mocking the idea that our choices mattered, and the Rhyshans will gloat like the smug sheep they are, sorry that's mean but that is how'll I feel)

IT'S BETTER TO FACE IT NOW THAN LATER!

• This is a great idea, desensitize yourself with coming up with every worst case scenario. xp

Afterwards, the Vault Monster rips one of Giant Gortys' arms out and destroys her with it.

• So everyone, I have this idea for a theme tomorrow: Lewd Last Day

What do you think? Should we try to do it, or should I make it it's own separate thread? Or should I drop it like a sack of dead puppies? Idk please id like feedback on this idea asap

• I'm doing for it for LIS and GoT as well. Though, with GoT you always expect the worst.

This is a great idea, desensitize yourself with coming up with every worst case scenario. xp

• edited October 2015

It should be the last WAITING day. The lewdness will stay with us!... the prospect of waiting however, will not...

As much as I hate to wait, I will miss the waiting aspect. ;-;

So everyone, I have this idea for a theme tomorrow: Lewd Last Day What do you think? Should we try to do it, or should I make it it's own

• If they are gonna push Rhysha I'd rather they develop it more before the end, better that than a romance that leads nowhere.

before Rhys and Fiona get rekt Rhysha happens... no matter what. gonna go to off myself. bye.

• edited October 2015

I will be genuinely pissed if Rhysha is unavoidable

Telltale keeps pushing on about the customization of the finale.

If they failed to give us at least a dialogue option about whether we fancy Fiona or Sasha, I'd be a bit disappointed too...

(I will be genuinely pissed if Rhysha is unavoidable because it would just be mocking the idea that our choices mattered, and the Rhyshans will gloat like the smug sheep they are, sorry that's mean but that is how'll I feel)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.