What Can Mira Do Now?

2»

Comments

• I'm beginning to think I should play it all over again and take all the stuff. I kept the decree but none of the other stuff.

• I know. Cersei would then bribe Shae to turn against Tyrion. Like she would need more inspiration.

Abeille posted: »

Shae testified against Tyrion, not for him.

• How long has she been in King's Landing? We don't know the extent of her knowledge.

PigeonPie posted: »

Mira doesn't know Shae exists. How could we name her?

• Definitely take the key... It better come into play.

Tulipstue posted: »

I'm beginning to think I should play it all over again and take all the stuff. I kept the decree but none of the other stuff.

• But let's be honest, who here is actually going to turn on Tyrion? I sure as hell won't, not for Cersei.. And not for Margery.

Margery is like the Nights Watch for Gared in the sense that we did all the right things to be favored, but one little fuck-up (that we had little control over) and she turns her back on us. Screw Margery, Tyrion lets go see Dany!

• No one knows about Shae, only Varys and Cersei. And they have hundreds of spies, I doubt Mira would know Shae exists. It be interesting if we could name her, but I doubt it would happen.

pcharl01 posted: »

How long has she been in King's Landing? We don't know the extent of her knowledge.

• I wonder if marrying Tarwick could be a possibility.

• edited September 2015

You mean marrying Mira?

ShampaFK posted: »

I wonder if marrying Tarwick could be a possibility.

• edited September 2015

Yes. Well, I mean one of the things Mira could do is marry Tarwick herself. She may need the protection of another house, and marrying into another house may strengthen the Forresters. That's one of the reasons that Rodrick is marrying Elaena, after all.

Carley44 posted: »

You mean marrying Mira?

• That could be good for Mira. He seems to be a really nice man and not too hard to manipulate, since he is stupid enough to think about marrying a girl he knows next to nothing about because her handmaiden friend vouched for her.

I wonder if marrying Tarwick could be a possibility.

• edited September 2015

I doubt that will happen. He seemed a bit disappointed about finding out that Sera is a bastard and I don't reckon that he'll think about marriage any time soon but then again anything can happen in got .

Yes. Well, I mean one of the things Mira could do is marry Tarwick herself. She may need the protection of another house, and marrying into

• There was a use for the key for EP3 or 4 but they couldn't find Mira a use for it so they scrapped it.

Yeah I kept that knife thinking that it might also come in useful if Mira needed to defend herself, threaten someone, or just plain kill som

• edited October 2015

I know this response is late, but I have the correct answer.

In episode 5, when talking to Tyrion and he asks why you've come, tell him it's because you were worried about him.

He will respond with something along the lines of "It seems you and Podrick are the only ones who still do"

In the next episode,when Cersei asks what you learned from talking to Tyrion, tell her that he let slip that Podrick is the only person still loyal to Tyrion, and that Podrick been visiting him in his cell.

Now that Cersei is properly impressed, tell her that you can give her access to Margaery. For full effect, imply that Margaery has been actively working to undermine Cersei.

Cersei will no doubt point out that you have fallen out of favor with Margaery (no thanks to Cersei).

Respond by saying "But I can give you the next best thing. Complete leverage over her new favorite handmaiden."

???

Win the Game of Thrones

• Bye bye Sera lol

buscompany posted: »

I know this response is late, but I have the correct answer. In episode 5, when talking to Tyrion and he asks why you've come, tell him i

• What if Cersei sent Damien he is a Lannister guard,

• Very good! I didn't think of giving Cersei the possibility to blackmail Sera through her secret to have access to Margaery. Kudos to you.

buscompany posted: »

I know this response is late, but I have the correct answer. In episode 5, when talking to Tyrion and he asks why you've come, tell him i

Sign in to comment in this discussion.