Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• The miracles of Rhyiona, amirite?

I really wish I'd found this sooner. ...well, I wish I'd found TftB sooner. Stumbled into it about a year ago.

....but I've been Team Rhyiona from the beginning. :D

So beautiful to see people joining even now

• enter image description here

Thank you for joining! <3 I've hoped you've enjoyed our creations for the one and only true ship. :D

Ha! There are people awake! I've been doing nothing but reading this thread for the past couple weeks and thought it was high time I declared allegiance to the one true ship, lol. So, thanks for the welcome!

• Yeah, this is usually when everyone is asleep. but I'm an early bird :P

Also, do you want some tips for how to put an image/video in a post?

Ha! There are people awake! I've been doing nothing but reading this thread for the past couple weeks and thought it was high time I declared allegiance to the one true ship, lol. So, thanks for the welcome!

• Lol been just been lurking around this forum for about a year now finally said might as well join one of the nicest communities I ever seen

The miracles of Rhyiona, amirite? I really wish I'd found this sooner. ...well, I wish I'd found TftB sooner. Stumbled into it about a year ago. ....but I've been Team Rhyiona from the beginning.

• That would be fabulous!

Yeah, this is usually when everyone is asleep. but I'm an early bird :P Also, do you want some tips for how to put an image/video in a post?

• I should be asleep....
    But I may leave a little something here for everyone before I finally pass out...

Yeah, this is usually when everyone is asleep. but I'm an early bird :P Also, do you want some tips for how to put an image/video in a post?

• <3
    Kennybadger posted: »

Lol been just been lurking around this forum for about a year now finally said might as well join one of the nicest communities I ever seen

• edited October 2015

To upload a gif or image, right click on the image and copy link url and paste that in the image option.

enter image description here

If you want to upload a video, just go to link and paste the youtube link into it.

enter link description here

That would be fabulous!

• 2 days for me I wont be able to play it until I get off Wednesday morning V_V

• Alright, goodnight then!

I should be asleep.... But I may leave a little something here for everyone before I finally pass out...

• I won't be able to play until I get back from school lmao

but it's worse for those that have to wait more than me.

2 days for me I wont be able to play it until I get off Wednesday morning V_V

• God that sucks! I hope everyone will spoiler tag their opinions here.

2 days for me I wont be able to play it until I get off Wednesday morning V_V

• Seems simple enough! Thanks!

To upload a gif or image, right click on the image and copy link url and paste that in the image option. If you want to upload a video, just go to link and paste the youtube link into it. enter link description here

• Well now I just feel bad for you how long is it going to be for you

I won't be able to play until I get back from school lmao but it's worse for those that have to wait more than me.

• I have vacation ayy lmao.

I won't be able to play until I get back from school lmao but it's worse for those that have to wait more than me.

• nah it's not that long, I get out of school 2-3 hours after it releases on Steam.

Well now I just feel bad for you how long is it going to be for you

• edited October 2015

Make moar vids fam, it's been a week!!!!!

Damn you're lucky af lmao

I have vacation ayy lmao.

• I'm at my sis this week and I don't really feel like making videos.

That's the dutcherlands for you ;)

Make moar vids fam, it's been a week!!!!! Damn you're lucky af lmao

• I will make sure I will say something about spoiler tags later today and Tuesday. :)

God that sucks! I hope everyone will spoiler tag their opinions here.

• ight

Lol America (At least I'm getting off school early on Halloween)

I'm at my sis this week and I don't really feel like making videos. That's the dutcherlands for you

• Alright, that'll help alot for them :)

kristi78968 posted: »

I will make sure I will say something about spoiler tags later today and Tuesday.

• Is it really that big of a problem that people don't post the new spoilers?

Alright, that'll help alot for them

• Completed, completed! I couldn`t resist to share it !

• No, I'm talking about the people who can't play it yet ;P

Is it really that big of a problem that people don't post the new spoilers?

• After reading what I wrote im sorry what i meant was do a lot of people post the new spoilers without the tags

No, I'm talking about the people who can't play it yet ;P

• edited October 2015

I have to admit It has gave me countless hours of humor over the last year

kristi78968 posted: »

Thank you for joining! I've hoped you've enjoyed our creations for the one and only true ship.

• That looks AMAZING!

bembiann posted: »

Completed, completed! I couldn`t resist to share it !

• Welcome aboard!

creeps around the corner in the middle of the night ...guys. .........guys. Count me in. I want to be a part of this glorious family. Especially before the last episode.

• bembiann posted: »

• Amazing job, Bembi! <3

bembiann posted: »

• What would you guys do/how would you feel if Rhyiona became canon in the finale?

• The final day

• I could finally die happy.

What would you guys do/how would you feel if Rhyiona became canon in the finale?

• Thanks!

Welcome aboard!

• Sacrifice myself to the almighty Rhyiona gods.

Or Laura Baeley idk yet

What would you guys do/how would you feel if Rhyiona became canon in the finale?

• Does it come out around midnight? If so then it's 10 hours for me!

buntingsir posted: »

The final day

• Aww, thank you! Even if it is the last episode, I wouldn't pass up the chance to join one of the most awesome discussions I've ever seen! You all are the best and I'm glad I'm here.

• It'll be released on Steam in 30 hours or so, haha

Just one more day and we'll get there c:

Does it come out around midnight? If so then it's 10 hours for me!

• edited October 2015

Hey guys glad you like the little (well sort of huge) drawing of Rhyiona last night.

Also guys,I did said 'maybe'..I don't know...I just felt really down and my mood just fell last night, and yeah don't worry like Jane said I mean..

I might be drawing Rhyiona soon (because I still love this ship) it was just I was really moody I guess..Yeah sorry about that..I'm really horrible with words so yeah

Sign in to comment in this discussion.