Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Where did you get that info?

buntingsir posted: »

It'll be released on Steam in 30 hours or so, haha Just one more day and we'll get there c:

• enter image description here

Don't even worry about it, Kimmy! We only want what's best for you, so the most important thing is how you feel ♥

• Just a general observation, the episodes are always being released at 10 or 11 PM for me on Tuesday, and right now it's 5.20 PM Monday.

Where did you get that info?

• Ah alright, I was looking on the page from Tales From The Borderlands.

Just a general observation, the episodes are always being released at 10 or 11 PM for me on Tuesday, and right now it's 5.20 PM Monday.

• It's okay, Kimmy, we understand. <3

• This is so, so beautiful.

bembiann posted: »

Completed, completed! I couldn`t resist to share it !

• Welcome to the family, buddy! Glad to have you with us! :D

creeps around the corner in the middle of the night ...guys. .........guys. Count me in. I want to be a part of this glorious family. Especially before the last episode.

• edited October 2015

"Relationships don't work the way they do on television and in the movies. Will they, won't they, and then they finally do and they're happy forever... gimme a break. Nine out of ten of them end because they weren't right for each other to begin with and half the ones who get married get divorced anyway, and I'm telling you right now through all the stuff I have not become a cynic, I haven't. Yes, I do happen to believe love is mainly about pushing chocolate covered candies, and, you know, in some cultures, a chicken. You can call me a sucker, I don't care, because I do believe in it. Bottom line is, couples who are truly right for each other wade through the same crap as everybody else, but the big difference is they don't let it take them down. One of those two people will stand up and fight for that relationship every time if it's right and they're real lucky. One of them will say something."

enter image description here

(just reposting this quote cause I love it so, nostalgia, and it fits Rhyiona)

• That's awesome to hear, buddy, welcome!

Kennybadger posted: »

I have to admit It has gave me countless hours of humor over the last year

• be strong

We're so close. Thanks for the amazing journey everyone. Fingers crossed everything goes well for our favourite characters!

• Are you better now? :D
    (You probably don't know me hah awkward-)
  • I'm warming up by reading some really angsty fanfics where everyone die T^T

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm not ready for that.

• What's your username on FF.net?
    Also, AO3's gonna take a lot of days if you've recently give a request. Let me try and invite you, if you want, usually invites work faster.

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm good. I got the first chapter done of the series for Rhyiona. Too bad A03 is gonna take a few days for me to join. Maybe it's time for FF.net.

• edited October 2015
    ![enter image description here](http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/degrassi/images/1/13/Friend_hug.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130621040731)

Thanks Jane <3 I don't know why do I feel like I'm gonna miss you all or something? hahaha .--.

Don't even worry about it, Kimmy! We only want what's best for you, so the most important thing is how you feel ♥

• It hurts. ;__;

I'm warming up by reading some really angsty fanfics where everyone die T^T

• Thanks Ray <3 ;-;

It's okay, Kimmy, we understand.

• Yes..a little ^^

Thanks for asking.

Hi, Hello there...I've never seen you before I think...

Are you better now? :D (You probably don't know me hah awkward-)

• enter image description here

creeps around the corner in the middle of the night ...guys. .........guys. Count me in. I want to be a part of this glorious family. Especially before the last episode.

• edited October 2015

tfw ur gonna get the episode earlier than other ppl

• It'll hurt for years even after the first season is done ;__;
    btw, Any news on any season 2?

It hurts. ;__;

• Why?

tfw ur gonna get the episode earlier than other ppl

• telltale store :p

if you bought it there you'll get access around 8 hrs earlier than steam

Why?

• GOG should also have the same.

telltale store if you bought it there you'll get access around 8 hrs earlier than steam

• Telltale games pay2win confirmed.

I fucking swear if you're gonna spoil everything I'm gonna be mad ;-;

telltale store if you bought it there you'll get access around 8 hrs earlier than steam

• there's no need to be afraid :p

Telltale games pay2win confirmed. I fucking swear if you're gonna spoil everything I'm gonna be mad ;-;

• And I thought that I was evil

there's no need to be afraid

• we're both on the same level, cupcake :D

And I thought that I was evil

• Hah, I was just thinking about uploading this video :p

Cause it's last chance

• edited October 2015
    Plot twist, ep 5 is all about Rhys' life and those screenshots were photos/memories from him.
  • OOOHHHH I love it. I love it!

• Welcome to the creepy house of wonders and pick-up lines

-Said the Baskerville of the Ravens, who has joined recently too :D
    Welcome buddy :D

• Oh my god ;-;
    You're so freaking awesome ;_;
    How did the mankind turn so awesome ;____;

• My soul would be free

What would you guys do/how would you feel if Rhyiona became canon in the finale?

• edited October 2015

Hope you get completely better Gortys voice

Yeah, it's about a week I've joined this ... glorious house of wonders :D So yeah, haven't been noticed by all those senpais out there ;--;

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Yes..a little ^^ Thanks for asking. Hi, Hello there...I've never seen you before I think...

• edited October 2015

You can't talk about that right?

• Hey, guys. I'm back from school <3

How are you all today? ^-^

Wait, the finale of Tales comes out tomorrow. Shoot, I made myself sad ;-;

• And the screen zooms out after the scene of the stranger, into Rhys, talking to a kid, sitting on a bench. "So.... Yeah..."

That would make me cry ;_;

Plot twist, ep 5 is all about Rhys' life and those screenshots were photos/memories from him.

• edited October 2015
    ![enter image description here](https://33.media.tumblr.com/48d980bc41c05fb060ab0290a6a1235d/tumblr_ntr7g7dNmo1s6wjxho1_1280.gif)

*Ah, pumpkin! What's wrong? not ready for it yet?*

EDIT: Just pretend that you're seeing a handsome jack gif
    Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys. I'm back from school How are you all today? ^-^ Wait, the finale of Tales comes out tomorrow. Shoot, I made myself sad ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.