A Rough Expectation of What the Finale Should Deliver /NO SPOILERS/

We waited long, didn't we? Let's look on the stats.

The Walking Dead Finale's wait time: 42 days

The Wolf Among Us: 42 days (not kidding, look it up)

The Walking Dead Season 2: 35 days

Tales From The Borderlands: 53 days

Game Of Thrones: More than 90 days

Holy Kenny! This should be the best finale of all times!

Comments

• I'm gonna go rampant if we defeat the Whitehills this episode, or if we don't find the North Grove.

• Holy shit. I hadn't realized it had been so long since we had an episode. Damn...

• I waited 3 damn months for this; Telltale better give me some shirtless Asher or this won't be the best finale for me.

• edited October 2015

Holy Kenny's mustache!So damn long.....Please TTG dont mess this ...Just please

• Long length of production doesn't equal quality. It just take a while to get the voice actors in the recording booth, especially the TV actors with their busy schedules.

• Thanks for the optimism.

Kireilt posted: »

Long length of production doesn't equal quality. It just take a while to get the voice actors in the recording booth, especially the TV actors with their busy schedules.

• Man oh man do I have high expectations for this one.

I really don't mind the wait if we get a mind-blowing finale. I'm expecting Gared and Mira to have more screen time now, since now we only have 3 POVs, and I hope the episode is longer too.

I do not expect everything to be resolved within one episode, though. I am counting on a second season for that. I hope Mira survives to see the next season, or that we get another POV in King's Landing on season 2, since stuff is going to get crazy there very soon and I want to be there to witness Cersei's world crumbling around her.

• Didn't mean to sound like a downer. I'm certain episode 6 will be good regardless of time.

Thanks for the optimism.

• The finale better be universe-implodingly amazing, considering the 4-month wait. But with the number of loose ends and unresolved plot lines, I feel a disturbance in my high expectations.

• edited October 2015

Do you think it will be more than 2 hours long?

EDIT: Wow, do you think this has like put up a lot of pressure on Telltale, with the insanely high expectations for the finale to surpass all other Telltale finales?

• edited October 2015

I have a feeling this was such a long wait because it had something to do with re writing... and what I found and showed a lot of people long ago regarding dialogue that was not used in Episode 5. A TTG staff member acknowledge and dismissed the cut dialogue was not actually to be put to use... however... in games like Tale's.. it was used later on.( example being, TINY SPOILER dialogue found in episode 4 of tales was used in EP5 of tales... like Rhy's "I'm interested in someone else" line.) Not saying it was all because of me, but I think a lot of the community had down what was going to happen. I really hope its not like TWDGS2 and what we thought we'd get was a lot better than what actually happened. Eiither all this, or Asher/Rodrik choice shall give us very different stuff, which would make sense too.

• You shall not say the lords name in vain

Holy Kenny's mustache!So damn long.....Please TTG dont mess this ...Just please

• me 2

my bet it that we'll have like 50 loose ends at the end of the chapter

dinofire posted: »

The finale better be universe-implodingly amazing, considering the 4-month wait. But with the number of loose ends and unresolved plot lines, I feel a disturbance in my high expectations.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.