Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• The thread has been getting better, too! We're definitely not stopping here. :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Guys, no more talk about this being the end of the thread! I am gonna still come here everyday and post stuff!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO MUCH TO JUST LEAVE!

• I ain't going anywhere either homeboy.(゚ー゚)

enter image description here

Guys, no more talk about this being the end of the thread! I am gonna still come here everyday and post stuff!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO MUCH TO JUST LEAVE!

• Gonna make a farewell (for me) speech/pre ep 5 speech today or tomorrow if you all would be interested ^-^

• edited October 2015

But what if she's a perfect match for you? If she's cute, funny, smart, caring, ect. Does the height matter even then?

I mean I do understand why you want to be taller than your future girlfriends. Heck, of course I would love to look beautiful, who wouldn't? But in all honesty, the height difference is one of the smallest things to be worried about in a relationship. :P

No, I wanna date a girl who isn't taller than me.

• ayy

enter image description here

• in the back next to the window

no better place to talk with your friends and not getting noticed by the teacher
  • Of course, Green, that would be really wonderful to see your speech once more c':

Green613 posted: »

Gonna make a farewell (for me) speech/pre ep 5 speech today or tomorrow if you all would be interested ^-^

• We're interested, it'll be great seeing your speeches and yourself again, even if it's for one last time... :')

Gonna make a farewell (for me) speech/pre ep 5 speech today or tomorrow if you all would be interested ^-^

• Definitely, looking forward to it!

• Of course fam, we'd be happy to read your speech.

• Man , oh man. I've been here since the start of summer and it's been quite a ride , anyway I'm not making my emotional departure speech yet now , I'll stay in this thread for a while longer. Just wanted to thank you guys , you've let me show what little talent I have by making pics , comics , tributes , memes and such. Unfortunately I didn't win the member of the month so I got demoralized and stopped plus school started etc. Anyway I'm getting ready to leave soon . but yeah , just wanted to let you know that.

• edited October 2015

Guys, no more talk about this being the end of the thread!

I really don't know why people started talking about this being the end at all!

We have just gotten started getting everything in one piece!

• edited October 2015
    me sick guys halp im working soo hard and of course studying and more more ...... i can do some vacation tommorow is the "day" of release yay im proud of yu all <3 <3
  • me not going anywhare bruh at least for tommorrow

• cant wait for speech.

• Guys, no more talk about this being the end of the thread!

I don't why that kind of talk started in the first place. :o

Tales From The Borderlands may end but the thread won't. And all of us will stay here, where we belong, amirite guys? ^-^

• Go for it!

• yas yas yas yas yas yas

Brawl posted: »

Man , oh man. I've been here since the start of summer and it's been quite a ride , anyway I'm not making my emotional departure speech yet

• I can't wait for your speech, Green :'3

• edited October 2015

Yay man, I'm looking forward to it! :^)

• Hanna, I've seen you irl and you are beautiful! XD

Tall people intimidate me without meaning to though... Like, I work with a couple of people who are taller than me, but just having to look up at them makes me feel small, you know?? :(

nohuhhuh posted: »

But what if she's a perfect match for you? If she's cute, funny, smart, caring, ect. Does the height matter even then? I mean I do unders

• Damn right we're not!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

The thread has been getting better, too! We're definitely not stopping here.

• Yes!

I ain't going anywhere either homeboy.(゚ー゚)

• me sick guys halp im working soo hard

6lewd9me xd

me sick guys halp im working soo hard and of course studying and more more ...... i can do some vacation tommorow is the "day" of release yay im proud of yu all <3 <3

• Good man Paul, good man.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Guys, no more talk about this being the end of the thread! I really don't know why people started talking about this being the end at all! We have just gotten started getting everything in one piece!

• Cool :)

me not going anywhare bruh at least for tommorrow

• 2spookyandlewd4yu

fixed for ya

Wolfenus54 posted: »

me sick guys halp im working soo hard 6lewd9me xd

• Exactly!!

Guys, no more talk about this being the end of the thread! I don't why that kind of talk started in the first place. Tales From The Borderlands may end but the thread won't. And all of us will stay here, where we belong, amirite guys? ^-^

• You're leaving? :O

... I guess this is my chance to say goodbye... :'(

• enter image description here

you can do better than that

me sick guys halp im working soo hard 6lewd9me xd

• You do you fam! (゚ヮ゚)

• Nah. I think I'm just going to stick around with '6lewd9me'.

Anyways, how are you today? ^-^

2spookyandlewd4yu fixed for ya

• im sick.

• I'm not going anywhere! I just got here! :D

• im dyingg. feeling like a shit but having a great DAY bc today and tommorow is vacation 4 me

Nah. I think I'm just going to stick around with '6lewd9me'. Anyways, how are you today? ^-^

• enter image description here

At least I tried, John. ;-;

You should actually check the previous pages. I think I left a very lewd reply there. xd

• Good!

I'm not going anywhere! I just got here!

• Haha, lucky you. ;p

Luckily for me, next week I don't have school for 3 days ^-^

im dyingg. feeling like a shit but having a great DAY bc today and tommorow is vacation 4 me .

Sign in to comment in this discussion.