Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Well okay then, I would want to be more beautiful. xD

And yes, I understand. I have some friends who are a lot shorter than me and it feels funny to look down at them. It makes me feel huge :P

but still..you can easily get over this when you see the other amazing sides of your tall/small friends

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hanna, I've seen you irl and you are beautiful! XD Tall people intimidate me without meaning to though... Like, I work with a couple of people who are taller than me, but just having to look up at them makes me feel small, you know??

• Good to see you'll stick around for a while still!

Brawl posted: »

Man , oh man. I've been here since the start of summer and it's been quite a ride , anyway I'm not making my emotional departure speech yet

• I can't wait to read it Green :') I'm ready to cry..

Green613 posted: »

Gonna make a farewell (for me) speech/pre ep 5 speech today or tomorrow if you all would be interested ^-^

• I think it's wonderful how a love for a ship can bring a community together this way. The thing that brought us together may be ending -- but we as a group are just getting started!

enter image description here

• lucky yu bro 3 days better than 2 days.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Haha, lucky you. ;p Luckily for me, next week I don't have school for 3 days ^-^

• Don't we all? :)

Oh yeah I just realized that you're now 3 inches taller than me...

True.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Well okay then, I would want to be more beautiful. xD And yes, I understand. I have some friends who are a lot shorter than me and it fee

• To be fair I did put a spoiler warning besides the audio clips are all probably removed now that they've been leaked.

You can't talk about that right?

• Yeah...

But I don't think I'm going to be lucky this week. Looks like I'll have to write many tests :'(

lucky yu bro 3 days better than 2 days.

• I don't realize what Fiona's doing that makes him say that it's vague.

• edited October 2015

i love you guys so much

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I think it's wonderful how a love for a ship can bring a community together this way. The thing that brought us together may be ending -- but we as a group are just getting started!

• It's not ending cuz we're still gonna post and talk about it!

Unless TTG decide for the 'other ship' to be canon. Then I will scream >:(

I think it's wonderful how a love for a ship can bring a community together this way. The thing that brought us together may be ending -- but we as a group are just getting started!

• Pop gets tumblr and I was referring to the first part because it's confusing.

Where did you find those audios? And uh, god damnit ;[ That's not the end of Rhyiona though--!

• The game itself is ending, our content isn't. :)

It's not ending cuz we're still gonna post and talk about it! Unless TTG decide for the 'other ship' to be canon. Then I will scream >:(

• Yes, please stay a while longer bro!! :D

Man , oh man. I've been here since the start of summer and it's been quite a ride , anyway I'm not making my emotional departure speech yet

• am pretty sure the game its gonna have a second part since its gold, still dont wanna this ending.....

• edited October 2015
    I love you, too, Wolfie <3 Edit: My GIF is not working. Goddamn it ;-;

So many goddamn times, I tried to post my GIF, it's not working.... Fuck... ;-;

• > Oh yeah I just realized that you're now 3 inches taller than me...

Am I intimidating you? >:)

Don't we all? Oh yeah I just realized that you're now 3 inches taller than me... True.

• u better stick around...

for the good times!

• Compared to TWAU I'm actually expecting a Season 2 to come...

When I was waiting for TWAU Ep.5 I had an inkling that it would end with a pretty standard ending. But nope, CLIFFHANGER instead!!!! XD

am pretty sure the game its gonna have a second part since its gold, still dont wanna this ending.....

• Yeah I need people to read my big fic cuz it's being posted on this thread! Not FF.net, THIS THREAD.

The game itself is ending, our content isn't.

• edited October 2015

Well said :) This has been amazing journey but it won't end any time soon.

Btw Grumpydof and I are ready/almost ready to post that Rjhyiona vs Rhysha picture. So expect so see it soon :B

• edited October 2015

Ugh, goddamn it, I can't even edit my post ;-;

Anyways, pls tell me that the GIF is working now... ;-;

Edit: Oh, for the love of god, it works!

I love you, too, Wolfie <3 Edit: My GIF is not working. Goddamn it ;-; So many goddamn times, I tried to post my GIF, it's not working.... Fuck... ;-;

• Yeah I so wanna a season two for this borderlands, but I guess it depends of the ending for episode 5 if they let us any hopes to do awesome badass stuff with Rhys xD i mean it would be kinda boring if it give us like the usual happy ending and peace at last for the heroes , just saying

Compared to TWAU I'm actually expecting a Season 2 to come... When I was waiting for TWAU Ep.5 I had an inkling that it would end with a pretty standard ending. But nope, CLIFFHANGER instead!!!! XD

• We'll all be around to see it!

Yeah I need people to read my big fic cuz it's being posted on this thread! Not FF.net, THIS THREAD.

• The forum is just freaking out lately. :D

Thank you brother!

Ugh, goddamn it, I can't even edit my post ;-; Anyways, pls tell me that the GIF is working now... ;-; Edit: Oh, for the love of god, it works!

• Oh, man, I've been excited about that for ages, can't wait!

Well said This has been amazing journey but it won't end any time soon. Btw Grumpydof and I are ready/almost ready to post that Rjhyiona vs Rhysha picture. So expect so see it soon :B

• Farewell speech?! D: Oh no, what's going to become of the thread? ;~; (I have an inkling of what may happen to this place.)

Gonna make a farewell (for me) speech/pre ep 5 speech today or tomorrow if you all would be interested ^-^

• So many of you are saying goodbye. ;~;

• enter image description here

Can't wait ;)

Well said This has been amazing journey but it won't end any time soon. Btw Grumpydof and I are ready/almost ready to post that Rjhyiona vs Rhysha picture. So expect so see it soon :B

Everything (or anything, idk xd) for you, Wolfie! ^-^

The forum is just freaking out lately. :D Thank you brother!

• Heck yeah!

• I meant my farewell to this thread, the thread isn't going anywhere ^-^

If you all don't do anything bad of course :p

kristi78968 posted: »

Farewell speech?! Oh no, what's going to become of the thread? ;~; (I have an inkling of what may happen to this place.)

• already test jezsus.

Yeah... But I don't think I'm going to be lucky this week. Looks like I'll have to write many tests

• I will make sure everything stays in order! Hell, we'll all make sure of that! :)

I meant my farewell to this thread, the thread isn't going anywhere ^-^ If you all don't do anything bad of course

• who's saying goodbye ?

kristi78968 posted: »

So many of you are saying goodbye. ;~;

• Yeah, it's bad :(

already test jezsus.

armis37 posted: »

Hey guys! Just a friendly neighbour passing by... Just wanted to say - it's been a long trip throught this ship filled game, and we've

• aw shucks :D

Everything (or anything, idk xd) for you, Wolfie! ^-^

• good luck yu than dud

Yeah, it's bad

• Everyone is making their speeches, and while this is NOT goodbye for me, I just have a few words I'd like to say.

When I first joined the forums, I felt like nothing. I had no friends, or really anything to contribute to. It was between seasons in TWDG section, so nothing was really happening. I felt alone, and I didn't feel apart of anything for so long. I was just a drifter, and I know for a fact I pissed some people off.

And then, I got into Tales. It was one of the best choices I've ever made. And then, I found this thread, and I saw how close you all were, and how much fun you were having, and how everyone had a place in this huge family. When I joined you guys, I was terrified that I wouldn't be good enough - that I was too stupid or untalented for you all.
    But no - you welcomed me with open arms, made sure I was happy and comfortable here, and that is what I have always wanted in a forum. I couldn't have asked for better friends, or a better fandom family. Thank you for that. So much.

I should go because I'm crying now. :')

Sign in to comment in this discussion.