Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

good luck yu than dud

• I can't wait either! I'm dying to show it to you guys!! xD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Oh, man, I've been excited about that for ages, can't wait!

• Y u tease? ಹ_ಹ

nohuhhuh posted: »

Well said This has been amazing journey but it won't end any time soon. Btw Grumpydof and I are ready/almost ready to post that Rjhyiona vs Rhysha picture. So expect so see it soon :B

• I'm sure you guys did an amazing job. Thank you both for putting so much effort into this project. :)

I can't wait either! I'm dying to show it to you guys!! xD

• mee too im sick and crying :''(

Everyone is making their speeches, and while this is NOT goodbye for me, I just have a few words I'd like to say. When I first joined the

• I'm so glad this thread helped you feel better and more comfortable around here. <3

enter image description here

Everyone is making their speeches, and while this is NOT goodbye for me, I just have a few words I'd like to say. When I first joined the

• enter image description here

You guys are amazing. I never realized how much I really loved this thread until I heard people discussing closing it, but now that that's been resolved, I'm so happy.

I'm so glad this thread helped you feel better and more comfortable around here.

• You would if I was standing near you :'(

> Oh yeah I just realized that you're now 3 inches taller than me... Am I intimidating you? >:)

• Green. :( (I haven't read all the comments yet so I could be missing some people)

who's saying goodbye ?

• I had some ups and downs during this project but i'm sure you will love it. :')

Now I just need to talk with Grumpy about the "release date" heh

I'm sure you guys did an amazing job. Thank you both for putting so much effort into this project.

• Me?! NEVER!!!!!

kristi78968 posted: »

So many of you are saying goodbye. ;~;

• When TFTB started I realized why everyone's hanging on the forums so much. This community is like a family. And this Rhyiona discussion was and still is the best thing that ever happened to me in a long time. Thank you so much guys and gals for making my days better and better, and I'll never forget how much fun I had over the year.

• These stories definitely should not end with that typical happy ending. We need something more complex than that...

Yeah I so wanna a season two for this borderlands, but I guess it depends of the ending for episode 5 if they let us any hopes to do awesome

• We're not going down that easily, buddy!

You guys are amazing. I never realized how much I really loved this thread until I heard people discussing closing it, but now that that's been resolved, I'm so happy.

MarteenPyro posted: »

When TFTB started I realized why everyone's hanging on the forums so much. This community is like a family. And this Rhyiona discussion was

• I know you will Brother :D

We'll all be around to see it!

When TFTB started I realized why everyone's hanging on the forums so much. This community is like a family. And this Rhyiona discussion was

• :D

We're not going down that easily, buddy!

• Just Green atm.

kristi78968 posted: »

Green. (I haven't read all the comments yet so I could be missing some people)

• You guys are very dedicated!

I had some ups and downs during this project but i'm sure you will love it. :') Now I just need to talk with Grumpy about the "release date" heh

• that's the spirit, buddy :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Me?! NEVER!!!!!

• Guys... Why are you doing this to me...

• Are you leaving as well?! :'O

• Yo guys wha- Damnit is it emotional agian?

• OKAY I WAS READING ALL AND I'M NOT GONA LET THIS POST DIE.

WE ARE RHYIONERS.

WE LOVE THE SHIP.

AND EVEN WITH THE GAME ENDED WE HAVE A LOT OF THINKS TO DISCOVER

A LOT OF FANARTS, FANFICS, AMV OF OUR FAVOURIT SHIP.

SO DON'T BE SAD!!! WE ARE GOING TO BE TOGETHER HERE!!!

With love: A new user who has reading you a lot of time. <3

and...all of you are really, really cool...I had great times reading your comments..-

• Another new person?! YES!!!! XD

Daryace posted: »

OKAY I WAS READING ALL AND I'M NOT GONA LET THIS POST DIE. WE ARE RHYIONERS. WE LOVE THE SHIP. AND EVEN WITH THE GAME ENDED WE HAVE

• Welcome Daryace!

OKAY I WAS READING ALL AND I'M NOT GONA LET THIS POST DIE. WE ARE RHYIONERS. WE LOVE THE SHIP. AND EVEN WITH THE GAME ENDED WE HAVE

• n-no...

Yo guys wha- Damnit is it emotional agian?

• welcome aboard :D

• edited October 2015

Welcome to the thread fam <3

• Welcome to the Rhyiona family, Daryace ^.^

• It's so wonderful to see how many people were with us along the way and are just now showing up -- it's never too late. :D Welcome home!

• Daryace!... better late than never, as they say!

Welcome to Rhyiona! <3

• edited October 2015

EDITED

A bit later but YES!

Nice to meet you all!!!!

Thanks you very much for this awesome reception <3 <3 <3

And...sorry for my effusiveness

(also sorry if I have some grammatical errors, english isn't my native language!)

No... Not at all--

Yeah, it is...

Yo guys wha- Damnit is it emotional agian?

• Welcome to the family!

EDITED A bit later but YES! Nice to meet you all!!!! Thanks you very much for this awesome reception And...sorry for my effusiveness (also sorry if I have some grammatical errors, english isn't my native language!)

• You also ship Fionack?

Wtf?! :O

EDITED A bit later but YES! Nice to meet you all!!!! Thanks you very much for this awesome reception And...sorry for my effusiveness (also sorry if I have some grammatical errors, english isn't my native language!)

• edited October 2015

Hell, to the goddamn NO!

...I'd never leave my family.

Rhyiona till the end.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.