Different choices, different story!

I have played through the episodes 1-5 two times and I made different choices, just to check that there actually would be any difference. Well, I have to say that there is a difference, but not a huge one.
The traitor is based on how you decide what choices Rodrick will make. The wise, non-violent, or the reckless brutal way. When I was playing through the game for the second time, I was not surprised that there would be a traitor in my council (of course), but I was in fact surprised that the traitor this time was an other person. I would suggest that you play your game again, and make different or opposite choices. I nearly felt that I was playing a new game the second time, and that was a very fun experience.

Let me know if you have played it for a second time, and what choices and consequenses you made. And of course I look forward to end the season in the finale episode, which comes "soon".

Comments

• edited October 2015

The traitor is based on how you decide what choices Rodrick will make.

Just one thing... No, it is not. The traitor is solely based on who Ethan chooses as Sentinel. It is not based on any of Rodrik's choices. That's the main complaint regarding Episode 5: The traitor made no sense if you, as Rodrik, did everything that the non-sentinel said.

• The traitor is based on the other person you didn't pick as Sentinel as Ethan, like Abeille said. Even if you make all of the Reckless decisions with Duncan as your sentinel, Royland will still be the traitor.

• The traitor is who you didn't pick as the Sentinel.

• edited October 2015

I love how all 4 comments in this thread are basically the same.

• I remember commenting way back about the possibility of them making the person who wasn't chosen as Sentinel the Traitor and people doubted me, but I'm not that glad I was right xD

• "FUCK THIS HOUSE, IM NOT SENTINEL, FUCK U ALL, I'LL WORK WITH THE WHITEHILLS TO BRING DESTRUCTION HEREEEEE!!!!!"

Exactly, Duncan/Royland's reaction when they didn't get chosen as sentinel.

• The exaggeration is strong with this one.

"FUCK THIS HOUSE, IM NOT SENTINEL, FUCK U ALL, I'LL WORK WITH THE WHITEHILLS TO BRING DESTRUCTION HEREEEEE!!!!!" Exactly, Duncan/Royland's reaction when they didn't get chosen as sentinel.

• Well, in that case, my bad. It is funny how this game make you feel that you take all the wrong choices though. In Tales of Borderlands I felt I made all the right ones.

• Then you obviously didn´t blow up Loader bot... (he doesn´t like me)

evebooo posted: »

Well, in that case, my bad. It is funny how this game make you feel that you take all the wrong choices though. In Tales of Borderlands I felt I made all the right ones.

• Why would you do that? :O

• Well I hated all the bots because they were really dangerous in Borderlands 2 so I wanted to get some revenge...
    and then I felt really bad. I thought that making Loader bot my profile picture would make it better (it didn´t)
    Now I drink myself to sleep every day and can´t forget what I´ve done... If you´re out there Loader bot... PLZ FORGIVE ME :(

evebooo posted: »

Why would you do that? :O

• Now I drink myself to sleep every day

Actual footage of Gizzik:

enter image description here

Gizzik posted: »

Well I hated all the bots because they were really dangerous in Borderlands 2 so I wanted to get some revenge... and then I felt really ba

• I blew him up too! Horrible people unite! xD

• It is.

AgentZ46 posted: »

The exaggeration is strong with this one.

• Just to clarify I was saying YOU were exaggerating not the traitor.

It is.

• Well all the ".... will remember that" choices will be taken into account in Episode 6 so your choices will effect the ending just like Season 1 of The Walking Dead when you decide if Kenny and those other guys will help you look for Clem.

• So... if you did blow up Loader Bot early on, does he hold it against you later?

Gizzik posted: »

Well I hated all the bots because they were really dangerous in Borderlands 2 so I wanted to get some revenge... and then I felt really ba

Sign in to comment in this discussion.