Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'll will, can't wait for your speech fam!

Green613 posted: »

Gonna start working on this speech now, it might be done in a bit if I go all out, if I stall it might be done later. Stay tuned either way though ^-^ (if you can of course)

• Drink it in pal! That's how failure tastes!

She, she called you a Handsome Jack... But not me...

• "something Telltale would take seriously if they saw this"

jk

just tag it as ep 5

BigBadPaul posted: »

well... what should I call it? xd or should i just pick Episode 5 :v

• edited October 2015

i already have an idea <3

but thanks!

lottii-lu posted: »

"something Telltale would take seriously if they saw this" jk just tag it as ep 5

• I will wait patiently.

Gonna start working on this speech now, it might be done in a bit if I go all out, if I stall it might be done later. Stay tuned either way though ^-^ (if you can of course)

• Believe in your dreams, even if you miss. you'll somethingsomething stars!

• Definitely gonna be waiting for it!

• enter image description here

im sorry pls don't hit me

• Man, Aint that purty

Sauce

• I've got to make a confession. I need to come clean. please don't berate me guys & gals for this.

I used to think Yvette was kinda hot.

Flinches in fear of being hit

Get that betrayer out of here!

• Gotta posts some of Tessie's stuff

enter image description here

• You

• more accurate representation

Poogers555 posted: »

You

• Oh, we using TF2 Domination quotes now?

"That there is just a sad display, boy."

Drink it in pal! That's how failure tastes!

lottii-lu posted: »

why was you so confused about the picture then xD

• G'night kiddos. I'm going to sleep.

insert something funny and original that will get me some likes.

• edited October 2015

Trailer Music

The final episode is upon us.

• Oh... OOOOH, that might be his neck tattoo idk it was 3 am

• edited October 2015
    R rated rhyiona dreams

![enter image description here](https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/f9/f9ed4b0d97b6ab8c498fcfcdfbdbb41be61b53b0_full.jpg)

r u kidding me

G'night kiddos. I'm going to sleep. insert something funny and original that will get me some likes.

• Green's reaction after TFTBL ends

enter link description here

• insert something funny and original that will get me some likes.

Night.

G'night kiddos. I'm going to sleep. insert something funny and original that will get me some likes.

• That song is so Portal-y

Trailer Music The final episode is upon us.

• Great to have another Spanish speaker here! ᵔ_ᵔ

Daryace posted: »

Thanks you! Spanish is my native language but actually in English I'm only get a litle more confused with some prepositions and verbal times proud of herself Bye bye! TONS OF LOVE FOR THE REST WHO IS GIVING ME A GOOD NIGHT!

r u kidding me

Kawaiii posted: »

R rated rhyiona dreams ![enter image description here](https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/f9/f9ed4b0d97b6ab8c498fcfcdfbdbb41be61b53b0_full.jpg) r u kidding me

• I loved how well it fitted in with the trailer. <3

That song is so Portal-y

• I just hope they include that epic theme from the menu,it fits very well with what shit is going to happen in the finale

• I would love some of something that fits Borderlands, like those songs but with energy, stuff along these lines:

ZapThroat posted: »

I just hope they include that epic theme from the menu,it fits very well with what shit is going to happen in the finale enter link description here

• Hello Rhyionas! I'm happy to tell you guys that the long wait is finally over! :>

Sadly Tales is coming to and end and Grumpydof and I agreed to finally reveal this not-so-secret-project of ours. :P We Rhyionas and Rhyshas have had some fights and disagreements together during our journey but there's one thing that connects us : our threads are the most glorious places in this whole forum. I have never seen as much creativity and kindness in anywhere else. And we should all be proud of that! :') This will be the end for some of us, but I hope that we Rhyionas and our lovable neighbors will share many great moments together in the future. We won't let the fun die just yet am I right? >:D

Anyway, Thank @GrumpyDof for doing this project with me. It was a pleasure to work with you. :)

I'm sorry if my little speech is kinda rushed hah. I'm really tired. :') And teary-eyed..and kinda sad..

• edited October 2015

The gloriousest thing ever

Lol, the most glorious I mean, wow, this is amazing, you guys rock the world :'D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hello Rhyionas! I'm happy to tell you guys that the long wait is finally over! :> Sadly Tales is coming to and end and Grumpydof and I

• edited October 2015

It's beautiful, Hanna. I absolutely love it.

When I see a piece of art like that, I always wish I was better with words...

You're awesome. <3

Hello Rhyionas! I'm happy to tell you guys that the long wait is finally over! :> Sadly Tales is coming to and end and Grumpydof and I

• OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING

This was so worth waiting for! It's beautiful. :') It gets me teary eyed seeing these pictures, you guys worked so hard for us.

• Awesome work! I love it!

• edited October 2015
    I-It's... beautiful. It brings a tear to my eye...

Thank you guys, SO much!

tfw when u can't do any kind of formatting...

• I'm so glad that this is finally ready aaah!

Thanks a lot, it means a world to me :')

buntingsir posted: »

The gloriousest thing ever Lol, the most glorious I mean, wow, this is amazing, you guys rock the world :'D

• It means the universe for all of us ♡

I'm so glad that this is finally ready aaah! Thanks a lot, it means a world to me :')

• edited October 2015

If I was on a computer I'd spam you with gifs.

It's fantastic!

• Yeaaaah! >:)

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! :)

• Don't you guys think the projects should be put in their respective OPs? I feel like letting them get buried after so much work and dedication should be sad. It woud be a nice way to "close a chapter". :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.