Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• This is so amazing ;]

I think this should be posted in the Tales art thread for everyone on the forum to see what we have. After all, this is Tales related ^-^

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hello Rhyionas! I'm happy to tell you guys that the long wait is finally over! :> Sadly Tales is coming to and end and Grumpydof and I

• I always wish I was better with words..

It's okay. Your comment made me glad anyway :)

HellFish posted: »

It's beautiful, Hanna. I absolutely love it. When I see a piece of art like that, I always wish I was better with words... You're awesome.

• It warms my heart to finally be able to show this to you guys xD

So many memories were included to this picture :')

Thanks for sharing this journey with me wolf! <3

(oh gosh I'm getting so teary-eyed. I should go to sleep aaah)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING This was so worth waiting for! It's beautiful. :') It gets me teary eyed seeing these pictures, you guys worked so hard for us.

• edited October 2015

please, please please find a way to convince Green or a mod to update this into the OP, it's too precious to let go. <3

Thank you too! :D

It warms my heart to finally be able to show this to you guys xD So many memories were included to this picture :') Thanks for sharing this journey with me wolf! (oh gosh I'm getting so teary-eyed. I should go to sleep aaah)

• edited October 2015
    I'd be glad to do that. @nohuhhuh you ok if I post your portion to the OP? ^-^

EDIT: why do we keep losing the ability to format posts .-.

Don't you guys think the projects should be put in their respective OPs? I feel like letting them get buried after so much work and dedication should be sad. It woud be a nice way to "close a chapter".

• edited October 2015
    ![enter image description here](http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/60868139.jpg)

Just.AMAZING!

Hello Rhyionas! I'm happy to tell you guys that the long wait is finally over! :> Sadly Tales is coming to and end and Grumpydof and I

• Telltale needs to fix their forum asap

Green613 posted: »

I'd be glad to do that. @nohuhhuh you ok if I post your portion to the OP? ^-^ EDIT: why do we keep losing the ability to format posts .-.

• Sorry

enter image description here

ZapThroat posted: »

![enter image description here](http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/60868139.jpg) Just.AMAZING!

• edited October 2015

@telltale yo bitch ass lucky i cant tag you otherwise youd b fukin toast

EDIT: OH ITS BACK

NVM I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING

Telltale needs to fix their forum asap

• I'm okay with that. :>

I'd be glad to do that. @nohuhhuh you ok if I post your portion to the OP? ^-^ EDIT: why do we keep losing the ability to format posts .-.

• enter image description here

Today was a good day...

• lmao the irony

@telltale yo bitch ass lucky i cant tag you otherwise youd b fukin toast EDIT: OH ITS BACK NVM I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING

• Dafuq,they have an actual account?

@telltale yo bitch ass lucky i cant tag you otherwise youd b fukin toast EDIT: OH ITS BACK NVM I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING

• edited October 2015

Okay guys, thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I'm so tired I can't even see what I'm typing anymore! lol

I'm gonna avoid this forum until I have played the game. So see ya soon! And let's hope that the final episode will be glorious :') Byeh!

• Done :)

I'm okay with that. :>

• edited October 2015

Night!

Okay guys, thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I'm so tired I can't even see what I'm typing anymore! lol I'm gonna avoi

• It was an emotional rollercoaster and we gained an even snazzier OP. :D

BigBadPaul posted: »

Today was a good day...

• WELP, Im out of there until I play Ep 5 tomorrow, the spoilers are bound to be smashing in here sooner or later, I hope everyone enjoys Episode 5 and that we get one last Rhyiona moment ;-;

• MAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.......

• Me:

Just pretend Neville, Ron, and Draco are screaming with happiness.

What would you guys do/how would you feel if Rhyiona became canon in the finale?

• I hope we use spoiler tags at least for tomorrow so most people don't have to necessarily avoid the thread.

• I think I'm gonna go do the sensible thing and won't show up on the forums until I complete Episode 5!... don't want to spoil myself, now!

Anyway, I'm gonna go to sleep a bit earlier tonight!... I can't wait for tomorrow!

Good night, guys! Let's hope for the best in Episode 5!

• Alright my beauties, time for the big speech.

(Gonna have some music throughout the speech so listen when the opportunity arrives) (Of course gotta start with this one though, holds some big significance to me)

Kiss The Sky

So as we all know, Tales comes to an end tomorrow, this place started on the day episode 2 came out, that means we have been running for give or take 216 days, or roughly 7 months. Since it has been so long, it would only be fair to provide a recap of the history and milestones the thread has gone through.

So as you all know, it all began as a joke thread, I had taken that screenshot of Fiona pulling Rhys' shoe in good fun about how I thought they would make a nice couple. I wasn't very serious about the ship going through but hey, it's all in good fun right? Anyway, as time progressed the other ship that only stood a chance of making it passed us were those pesky Rhysha's, we always partook in battles between each thread, even though it was still in good fun rarely we would go all out and things would get intense. Eventually episode 3 came and we were all furious that we had thought Telltale had forgotten us, things were looking bad for us. Despite being the majority ship here by a long shot, things still fell through for us, what had we done wrong? Time passed and as time goes wounds heal, we had settled our problems with the Rhysha's for the most part and found peace with one another. Things were nice.

Then, episode 4 came, and looked as if we were wrong about Telltale forgetting about us, no! They were ignoring us. Less furious this time around, and more saddened to see what we had poured so much of our time and souls into fall to pieces, we all reacted differently and it was just a bad time for us. And again, time heals all wounds, and here we stand, the "lesser ship" as some would call us. No matter what occurs during episode 5 tomorrow, we shall never be completely defeated. We put up more of a fight for what we wanted than any other ship in town and it's time we all realized that. It's not about canon. It's about the passion. Though of course, credit where credit is due, the Rhysha's did predict the outcome correctly (for what we have so far), so lets give them a hand of course.

Gerudo Valley

And here we are, at our final destination. After this point, we don't know what lies ahead, but we should all hope for the best. Even if what we want never comes to life, we can say that we gave it the chance, without us there would be no Rhyiona vs Rhysha, and none of us would probably know each other as well as we do now.

Even though we may be coming to the end of Tales, and maybe even the end of the thread. You all can prevent the end of this thread, but you all need to work together. I've been at this too long, and my time leading this place has come, that's why this place needs all of you more than ever. If you all want the thread to be preserved, treat it with care, have an unbreakable bond between you and your friends, because in the end that bond is what holds this place together. Be strong and show this place that after Tales is over, you are not. You are fearless, and you are the next generation of this thread, so pass it on with might and courage, and watch the place you love thrive. Or conversely watch it slowly fall into a cold void where it can never recover.

Be a team, work as one. You are all Rhyionas, and you are unbreakable.

enter link description here

As for me, you all know there was the falling out point a few days ago. And the decision I made then still stands, after episode 5 I will most likely be leaving, or at least taking a very long break (don't see that one happening). I'll still be here today, tomorrow and a little during the episode 5 hype but after that I think my leave will start to take effect. This is also one of the main reasons you all must stick together to make this place the best it can be, don't let what I saw happening come true. Turn this place to what it once was, before this big mess. And of course, I'll visit from time to time. And I'll always be around for those in need, just around the corner ;) I'll never forget what was made out of this thread, so don't ever think I forgot about this place, when the time is right I'll be back to do what has to be done, as I always have. I trust you all can keep this place in safe keeping.

Don't let me down.

Also, if you ever need to find me, just remember I'm always around the entire Telltale forum (what can I say? I love Telltales games :P). So I'll see you all on the other side :)

For the people who have already left us, or met an unfortunate fate on the forum, take a few minutes for them. We don't forget members of the Rhyiona family. Everyone who joined us contributed to making this what it is, so congratulate yourself, if you joined back in the first few days, or even yesterday. You were still apart of this. That isn't to say though that if you aren't here yet it's too late. Please, if you're a lurker, we'd love to have you, you know that.

for the USA Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm

As for the thread shutting down, no it's not happening. AS LONG as you all can keep your side of the deal we all made. Don't forget it.

When it comes to outsiders attacking the thread, (I know I wasn't the best at this) just flag their post and move on with your day. Any drama is unnecessary and unneeded AND definitely would not be keeping up to your end of the deal, so think twice before firing back at someone. These eyes are always watching, and just because it might seem I'm gone. I never am.

enter link description here

Well, that's it. That's all I have to say. Keep fighting, and never give up. We never have and never will, as I said, we are unbreakable.

LongLiveRhyiona

-Green

• Just....wow.

• When you were showing me the WIPs for this, I got so excited. I'm glad to say I'm not disappointed with the end product, Vice President Hanna! <3 (I SEE ME! <3)

Thank you so much for creating fanart for this wonderful ship and thread over the past 11 months (Hard to believe Tales has almost been out for a year!) I hope you're not leaving us anytime soon. :D

• LongLiveRhyiona

Alright my beauties, time for the big speech. (Gonna have some music throughout the speech so listen when the opportunity arrives) (O

This was the best speech by far.

Here or not, you'll always be our father.

We won't let you down.

Alright my beauties, time for the big speech. (Gonna have some music throughout the speech so listen when the opportunity arrives) (O

• Fuck it, im feeling Rhyiona in ep 5, Telltale wouldnt just tell us to go away would they? No, Im feeling it this time Telltale. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, thats just rude. Three times? Now that's just being a dick.

LongLiveRhyiona

I will make sure as President to keep this place in order for you! I'm sure the others will as well.

Thank you for the incredible speech, Green. <3

LongLiveRhyiona

• Everyone seems to be doing speech, let it be a farewell or a simple thank you. I feel like I have to do one.

It's hard to believe that it's almost over. A beautiful game that has seemingly made me love it more than The Walking Dead. Perhaps it's because I never expected to to get tragic so when that happy go-lucky game turned into "OH GOD, I NEED TO PROTECT THESE PEOPLE, NOW" it caught me off guard. Not that I mind anyway. Telltale continue to surprises me with what they can do, and arguably their best work was done in Tales.

It's hard not to come close to crying while writing this. I don't want this adventure to end or my time with any of you to stop.

It may sound cliche, but Rhyiona and you guys are the reason why I write fanfiction. If it weren't for your constant encouragement and love, I won't be here on this thread writing this comment. Nor would I be writing fanfiction about my OTPs. It may sound stupid to say this game and you all have changed my life for the better, but Tales and you all have did. So for that, I thank each and everyone single one of you.

Speaking of creations, I want to quickly go over what this thread has created for our ship.

• Fanfictions
    • Silly Adventures w/Rhys in a basement (Wolf)
    • Rhyiona comic (Hanna/Nohuhhuh)
    • Art of Rhyiona (Kimmy, Bembi, Nohuhhuh, Julie, etc)
    • Art of Rhysha vs Rhyiona (Hanna and Grumpy)
    • The amazing comics with the Rhyionas and Rhyshas (Brawl)
    • The studio audio clips I've done
    • The thread ships

If I missed anything, I'm sorry. ;~;

To those who are leaving us, thank you for your wonderful time here. To those who are staying here, thank you for staying and I hope with however much time we may have left that we spend it with smiles on our faces. <3

ThankYouGreen

ThankYouMyVices (Joey and Hanna)

ThankYouEveryone

• We'll keep our side of the deal, you can count on us

LongLiveRhyiona

• edited October 2015

It's been a wonderful journey, thank you for the wondeful speech, Kristi!

kristi78968 posted: »

Everyone seems to be doing speech, let it be a farewell or a simple thank you. I feel like I have to do one. It's hard to believe that

• edited October 2015

I'm gonna go replay TFTBL to collect all that cash, I hope I finish it within 5 hours.....I doubt it lmao.

• See You Space Cowboy.

• LongLiveRhyiona

I'm surprised we lasted this long, and I'm glad it did. I remember the beginning days of this thread, I thought it would last a day or two and that would be it. But damn, I would've never predicted to what it became.

• edited October 2015
    No matter what happens we're here with you!
    kristi78968 posted: »

Everyone seems to be doing speech, let it be a farewell or a simple thank you. I feel like I have to do one. It's hard to believe that

• edited October 2015

People seem to be doing this so what the hell I'll keep it brief.

I joined this late...(long after Episode 4 was released)- I was told by a lot of people this game was good but I still never bothered and said "I might get to it eventually". If it wasn't for Dojo (who claims to be shipless) giving me a free code and telling me to get off my ass, I tried it out and became hooked. I then started shipping Rhyiona and learned that THIS is what that big damn thread in this section is about. I felt that I was welcomed by all you lovely shippers nicely and I'm anxiously awaiting episode 5 tomorrow :)

PRAISE RHYIONA

• edited October 2015

@kristi78968

(couldn't add this to my last post for some reason)

No matter what happens we're here with you!

• This has been one hell of a run with all of you. First time I actually got involved in shipping. Saw this thread at it's highs and lows. After Episode 3, you're real low. But you all pulled out of it and kept the banner flying high in the end. Don't know how long I'll stick on this forum after the finale comes out. Maybe as long as this thread and gets attention or if TTG makes another season. Whatever happens it's been a pleasure to be here with you guys. This is probably one of the most fun and welcoming ships I've ever seen. All of you willing, Rhyiona will be going strong when Borderlands 3 comes out and beyond. Guess that's all I gotta say, so what else is their to do but to sit back, crack open a beer and watch the universe end.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.