Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Not to be a downer but that implies choice towards Rhysha not choice of Rhyiona :P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

hopefully..

• it implies towards not having to choose Sasha, which is pretty good in my opinion anway :p

Not to be a downer but that implies choice towards Rhysha not choice of Rhyiona :P

• So apparently 6pm is the time for when the Episode is getting released. Sucks to play on PS4 for once...

For now I have housework, and maybe I'll call on my best Bro and see if he's doing alright. Although I could just play LiS Ep.5 :P

In other words: I hate waiting.

• Like sweet sugar in my wounds :^)

• But I wouldn't be so against Rhysha if Rhyiona seemed to be a legit choice, I'd still unquestionably pick Rhyiona

It's like if Mass Effect made Liara the only romance choice, my reaction would've been: Then why bother adding a romance into a rpg?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

it implies towards not having to choose Sasha, which is pretty good in my opinion anway

• Well we may not get Rhyiona, but the option to turn down Rhysha is good enough for me :)

• edited October 2015

Good Morning everybody good to see this place not flooding with spoilers yet at least as far as I can see.

So I guess I'll stick around until then. (゚ー゚)

How's it going?

• 3 hours left ;-;
    HazzatheMan posted: »

So apparently 6pm is the time for when the Episode is getting released. Sucks to play on PS4 for once... For now I have housework, and ma

• flower scene

enter image description here

Well we may not get Rhyiona, but the option to turn down Rhysha is good enough for me

• edited October 2015

*Woman

This answer your question?

Good Morning everybody good to see this place not flooding with spoilers yet at least as far as I can see. So I guess I'll stick around until then. (゚ー゚) How's it going?

• First I thought someone called you a guy.

I was ready for 'em.

But now I'm ready to cry...

Daryace posted: »

*Woman This answer your question?

• edited October 2015

OHMYGOSH you are a manly sweety CUPCAKE

NOW CRY WITH ME BRO

MarteenPyro posted: »

First I thought someone called you a guy. I was ready for 'em. But now I'm ready to cry...

• I think I get the idea. (°~°)

*Woman This answer your question?

• Fabulous ;__:
    Ravenous ;__;
    Beautiful ;__;

• spoiler tag this or we'll be getting more rule34 stuff soon

PAUL, DON'T SPOILER TAG IT!

spoiler tag this or we'll be getting more rule34 stuff soon

• Morning ;D (too late for you though-)

TFTB episode 5 hasn't released in my country yet either. LiS isn't released yet here too. ;_________;
    Episode 4 was so depressing, with all those... Chloe things ;__:

Morning all. Sadly TFTB Ep.5 has not been released in the UK yet. But I have LiS Ep.5 to keep me company until it does Finished LiS Ep.4 last night and... What a rollercoaster. I was sad, and I cried a little at the beginning scenes...

• Hey, guys. Just finished my homework and played the finale of LiS x')

Anyways, how are you all today? ^-^ <3

• Tell me you kissed chloe
    Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys. Just finished my homework and played the finale of LiS x') Anyways, how are you all today? ^-^

• edited October 2015
    Hey kids, for some reason I'm too nervous to play tftb final, so I need one of you guys to pm me what major key things happened once you find out.

Thanks Kiddos!
  • ur wish is my command. <3

lottii-lu posted: »

spoiler tag this or we'll be getting more rule34 stuff soon PAUL, DON'T SPOILER TAG IT!

• edited October 2015

Well, at least I kissed Warren. xD

Edit: Also sorry for the late reply. The website on my computer lags :/

• edited October 2015

COME 'ERE SISTA!!

OHMYGOSH you are a manly sweety CUPCAKE NOW CRY WITH ME BRO

• The forum is weirdly quiet. :P

How's everyone?

• I have suddenly gone nervous about this ep.

Also I think everyone has gone to avoid spoilers.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

The forum is weirdly quiet. :P How's everyone?

• ... can you kiss both?

Well, at least I kissed Warren. xD Edit: Also sorry for the late reply. The website on my computer lags

• edited October 2015

I'm fine, almost slept through class, but the thought of Rhyiona kept me going

• edited October 2015

Hello Bigby!!!! I'm praying <3

Thanks god you appear. I hate this silence! (?)

(Don't blame me, I just need to distract myself writing here. I already end all )

• edited October 2015

Nearly an hour to go!... wish you luck, guys! <3

• SO MANY JUVIAS

I'm fine, almost slept through class, but the thought of Rhyiona kept me going

• The silence is strange, isn't it? :D

Hello Bigby!!!! I'm praying Thanks god you appear. I hate this silence! (?) (Don't blame me, I just need to distract myself writing here. I already end all )

• enter link description here

I PROMISE THAT WE HAVE RHYS AND FIONA. AT THE END OF THE VIDEO. (But if you love TF2 as I do watch it all <3 )

• Hey Y'all. Its Chef.

I see people have been making final pre-ep5 speeches and whatnot. As much as I'd love to make a speech on how drastically TFTB (Mainly Borderlands), and all you sexy mother****ers have influenced my life right to this point (Some people would know the first post I made about how I used to suffer from depression and how I first got into BL)

At this point I generally don't have the energy to do so. I've just recently heard the news that my Granddad has suffered a stroke, and is now being treated in hospital. I don't know if he's alright or will be okay. I'm sorry just for a straight up comment and no fancy padding, Its just pretty overwhelming considering what's been going on in my life right now. I probably wont be on here for the rest of the day and probably for the next couple of weeks considering there will be spoilers of EP5 everywhere.

Don't take this as if I'm leaving. I don't want to leave any of you guys hanging. You peps could be considered my 2nd family in all honestly.

Peace

• Well, I got the ending where I sacrifice Arcadia Bay for Chloe. I didn't get the chance to kiss her cause of that ending. You can kiss Chloe if you sacrifice her for Arcadia Bay. :p

And I think you can kiss both. I'm not really sure though since I only played that episode once. I may play it a second time just to make sure :p

... can you kiss both?

• The forum is weirdly quiet.

Because...

[?] Silence is a valid option.

• Good

I want both B)

Well, I got the ending where I sacrifice Arcadia Bay for Chloe. I didn't get the chance to kiss her cause of that ending. You can kiss Chloe

• Yeah 2spooky4me.

The silence is strange, isn't it?

• Me too.

Both kisses were so romantic. Too bad they have been forgotten cause of... you know... ;__;

Good I want both

• Family is always first, man!... we understand.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your grand-dad!

We will be here when you come back. ;)

Hey Y'all. Its Chef. I see people have been making final pre-ep5 speeches and whatnot. As much as I'd love to make a speech on how drasti

• edited October 2015

The forum is weirdly quiet. :P

Nah, doesn't seem that weird...

It's Tuesday (so, a working day), Episode 5 gets released in an hour or so.

People are probably just tired and keeping their energy for the main attraction tonight. ;p

(or they are just busy tonight, either way, my point still stands :v)

How's everyone?

Eeeexcited! What about yourself?

• Kay. I CAN ASSURE U THAT there is some Rhyiona in Episode 5. Don't ask me how I know it, but you are gonna be very, very glad.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.