Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• i wouldn't know, i don't know what its like to be inaugurated into the circle of rhyiona shippers

pretty silly of me sry lol! xdd

Green613 posted: »

i think it's a little weird that everyone's so excited about that "I'm interested in someone else" why he practically says hes interested in fiona rather than sasha thats exciting as a rhyiona shipper lol

• Thanks! I'll go make some changes to the last scene in my canon playthrough then (just in case there's a season 2, or if it matters in Borderlands 3).

ABigBadWolf posted: »

[Stay away from my sister] and [I like someone else]

• You're welcome! Hopefully there's a season 2 in sight, we don't need another case of TWAU syndrome. :)

Sméagol posted: »

Thanks! I'll go make some changes to the last scene in my canon playthrough then (just in case there's a season 2, or if it matters in Borderlands 3).

• Ill have you know, he says it twice.

Watch. Out. We got our selves a risky one!

Abeille posted: »

So uhhh... Did someone else notice Rhys says they have to wait for "Sasha and Fi" during the fight? I just found it kinda cute he gave Fiona a nickname.

• Sash and Fi.

That dude is just a lady boy. I'm pretty sure he romanced them both off screen.

Yeah, actually. I was always afraid of using that nickname in stories since he'd never done it in canon but I can go all out now.

• Sooooo

OT3 confirmed?

GrumpyDof posted: »

Sash and Fi. That dude is just a lady boy. I'm pretty sure he romanced them both off screen.

• yeah but i interpreted Fiona's response to be discomfort/lack of interest. imagine if you strongly implied that you liked someone and they just kinda stood there and tightened their lips, i would feel like shit.

im not trying to unleash a shitstorm i just dont entirely get the fuss over an ambiguous, 6 second scene. maybe i just expected more disappointment because of how strong the outlash was towards episode 3?

Poogers555 posted: »

It was obvious that it was talking about Fiona, Rhys with his stupid big ass smile on his face. And either way, they're kinda stuck together where ever so, might as well start to like each other

• It was fine for me atleast, the awkward silence made me kinda take that they feel weird knowing Rhys said that and Fiona doesnt want to say anything about it out of nervousness

Piggs posted: »

yeah but i interpreted Fiona's response to be discomfort/lack of interest. imagine if you strongly implied that you liked someone and they j

• I don't know what that means.

Sooooo OT3 confirmed?

• It's an OTP but with three people instead of two.

I don't know what that means.

• Today was a good day.

Good night everyone and thanks for everything.

sweet rhyiona dreams for me

hah

• edited October 2015

enter link description here

You made me think of this gem, thank you

• The fact that the scene appears every time is weird too (even though it makes sense for our side...a little)

Poogers555 posted: »

It was fine for me atleast, the awkward silence made me kinda take that they feel weird knowing Rhys said that and Fiona doesnt want to say anything about it out of nervousness

• It was always that.

We just weren't aware of it... Yet.

It's an OTP but with three people instead of two.

• Why do Rhysha people even come on here!? To pick a fight with us? Your points are invalid and leave us alone to practice our ways you twisted PUSSY (Pussy Cat of course..)

RHYIONA IS THE MASTER RACE

Well fuck you too.

• Oh dear a new guy.

Myellow i'm Grumpy and i'm here to hate you, please take a seat and enjoy your stay.

Don't forget to check the feedback of your others friends, our establishment is quite well known in that part of the forum.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Why do Rhysha people even come on here!? To pick a fight with us? Your points are invalid and leave us alone to practice our ways you twisted PUSSY (Pussy Cat of course..) RHYIONA IS THE MASTER RACE

• Rhys is a player. If he made it up to Sanctuary, he'd get Moxxi, Lilith, Tannis, and even Gaige wrapped around his finger so fast.

It was always that. We just weren't aware of it... Yet.

• Kewl, Have a good time living the rest of your life as an unpleasant person then...

enter image description here

Oh dear a new guy. Myellow i'm Grumpy and i'm here to hate you, please take a seat and enjoy your stay. Don't forget to check the feedback of your others friends, our establishment is quite well known in that part of the forum.

• Question: where and how did you get this cause I'm tired and can't remember

when bae cares about u

• Fiona's motivational speech for Rhys

enter link description here

• I was writing something.

An answer for you i suppose.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Kewl, Have a good time living the rest of your life as an unpleasant person then...

• Yeah, I guess its "awkward" either way, but the Rhys looking at Fiona doesnt happen everytime

The fact that the scene appears every time is weird too (even though it makes sense for our side...a little)

• You need to reject hyperion, Rhys throws the beacon under the door and you need to tell her not to leave you

Question: where and how did you get this cause I'm tired and can't remember

• I wonder if siding with Jack in the Atlas facility only makes the option not show up. I am playing the game again and I want that option, but I also don't want my Vaughn to be paralyzed for days.

HellFish posted: »

Not always there. I tried to replay that last part too and I didn't get it. Instead of that, the first option was something close to "If tha

• laura baileys voice is god

Fiona's motivational speech for Rhys enter link description here

• Thankfully I'm a LPer who reps Rhyiona fully. :)

udc24 posted: »

Well...I just finished the episode. It was great! I mean, I think Telltale put in total minimal effort to throw us a bone (Rhys doesn't even

• I thinks it's funny that both ships planned to see the look on the others face when their ship doesn't happen. But now, both sides seem to think theirs happened.

• Ehh.. I'm not sure how well long-winded comments go, but I'd just like to say this: I just got done with the episode.. and I think I screamed a little at the "we're going in together" and "interested in someone else" lines. The best ship to ever exist didn't get a lot of the attention at the end there, but it was enough for me. I'm even more ready for even more Rhyiona post finale, and while I'll admit I wanted more from the canon side of it.. I can't say you guys haven't been an even better place to go the entire way through. Thank you, again, for 7 months and the more to come. I wish--more than anything now, that I could have been a part of this sooner instead of checking in behind the scenes. Rhyiona and all of you have kept me going through the hardest time in my life yet. When I couldn't find a reason to laugh, there went the people like Paul and Kawaii with pics making me hysterical. If I couldn't find a reason to smile? There went the people like Wolf with an amazing bit of fiction. It's a beautiful ship, and a beautiful-er set of shippers I've been blessed to be a part of so far down the line. I appreciate every last one of you for shipping this with me alone, and I'll be around for as long as we're still going. :’)

• I'm glad we didn't have to tear each others throats out in the end

Reconn posted: »

I thinks it's funny that both ships planned to see the look on the others face when their ship doesn't happen. But now, both sides seem to think theirs happened.

• I'm kinda disappointed that you didn’t.

I'm glad we didn't have to tear each others throats out in the end

• Vaughn=Best priest ever.

So in my playthrough, Sasha completely ignores Rhys and goes straight to hug Vaughn. I amazed myself by how much I loved and relished that.

• In a way i'm disappointed as i sort of would love to see you guys rage no offence, but it's better this way now we all are happy! :3 Tho i am still gonna post this gif i have been waiting for too long not to use it XD

enter image description here

I'm glad we didn't have to tear each others throats out in the end

• Good morning my sweeties!!!!

Today I need to play that awesome episode again <3

I hope that all of you slept (or are sleeping) well and dreamed (or are dreaming) with Rhyiona <3333

• I think this final episode broke my sleep. Or given me more energy, because I only slept six hours. I should probably be sleeping more.

But after I replay episode 5 again. :)

• The tattoo on his chest.....he might be a siren cause sirens have those tattoos right?!?! :|

• I like the man bun <3

can we please just talk about he got lucky real lucky

• edited October 2015

enter link description hereenter link description here The best telltale songs in episode 5!!!! ;}

• Good morning! probably 2 hours late but still good morning!

Daryace posted: »

Good morning my sweeties!!!! Today I need to play that awesome episode again I hope that all of you slept (or are sleeping) well and dreamed (or are dreaming) with Rhyiona <3333

• I NOTICED. AND THAT WAS THE ONE THING I WANTED FROM EPISODE FIVE SO I CAN NOW DIE HAPPY.

Abeille posted: »

So uhhh... Did someone else notice Rhys says they have to wait for "Sasha and Fi" during the fight? I just found it kinda cute he gave Fiona a nickname.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.