Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

School obvi lmao

Yea I don't mibc u asking

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Why, if you dont mibc me asking...

• So with a few words... neutral, let's say...? ;p

Also, it's the first time I see you hanging around in the Rhyiona thread... x)

Good, sad but also happy at the same time.

• edited October 2015

Why do you keep hurting my feelings? ;-;

Daryace posted: »

Because you're a monster

• edited October 2015

Hugs him hard

insert lenny face GIF here cause phone ;p

Hugs him hard As Kracmos thinks, we are two....¿sillies? with missing feels

• Sad and happy.

Hey, guys ^-^ How are you all today?

• Because you don't like Jack

enter image description here

Who's able to resist that handsome face?

• I've been here before, just not a lot, you know, enemy territory what not. But with how the episode ended, I'd like to think there's a truce amongst us now, the Rhyiona's got Rhyiona and the Rhysha's got Rhysha, I call it a win-win (and you know damn well I went for the Rhysha).

So with a few words... neutral, let's say...? ;p Also, it's the first time I see you hanging around in the Rhyiona thread... x)

• Like Metallica, I see xP

But why are you sad and happy? :o

Sad and happy.

• That moment that you want to cooperate with Jacks plan but Telltale doesn't allow it

• Haha... xd

Good luck with school. You will need it ;p

School obvi lmao Yea I don't mibc u asking

• Definitely lmao

I have an essay, poem, chemistry hw and paraphrasing a shit ton of vocabulary words for history class due tomorrow....

Haha... xd Good luck with school. You will need it ;p

• Yeah, looks like both ships are canon depending on your choices :')

I am just glad Telltale made both ships confirmed so there won't be any fighting between us :)

And I really, really hated the fights between Rhyshas and Rhyionas :P

I've been here before, just not a lot, you know, enemy territory what not. But with how the episode ended, I'd like to think there's a truce

• I am happy because of the phenomenal final episode from Tales from the Borderlands. I am sad because it is over...

Like Metallica, I see xP But why are you sad and happy?

• [Actually, I like someone else]

O.O

OOOOOOOOOOOH

MMMMMMMY

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWD!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S OPTIONAL! IT'S OPTIONAL! This is so cool! I'd been leaning more towards Sasha so I didn't see that dialogue thingy, this is so awesome! Omg! XD Telltale love us.

enter link description here <333333333333333333333333333333333333333

• Can you tell me exactly what choices you have made? I mean: Did you trust Sasha in Ep.1? Obviously you did not give her flower, but did you keep it for yourself or did not pick it at all? Did you let go of Sasha in Ep.3? I just want to know what choices will give me this option or is it just a flower?

Poogers555 posted: »

Okay bois, here we go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbGN-UdGF54&feature=youtu.be RhyionaConfirmed Sexy time in vault will happen.

• As do I, but let's hope that it's finally over, both sides can be happy with what they got (I know I certainly am).

Yeah, looks like both ships are canon depending on your choices :') I am just glad Telltale made both ships confirmed so there won't be any fighting between us And I really, really hated the fights between Rhyshas and Rhyionas :P

• Oh... Looks like you have a lot to do ;-;

Definitely lmao I have an essay, poem, chemistry hw and paraphrasing a shit ton of vocabulary words for history class due tomorrow....

• Don't worry... We may get more Tales in the future, I hope... I mean, there is a chance for us to get a season 2, right? :p

I am happy because of the phenomenal final episode from Tales from the Borderlands. I am sad because it is over...

• Handsome Jack haters... :p

Because you don't like Jack Who's able to resist that handsome face?

• Well, we can always hope...It is just sad whenever something ends...You know? :(

And especially because most of us has been following this series for almost a whole year. It was a great journey.

Don't worry... We may get more Tales in the future, I hope... I mean, there is a chance for us to get a season 2, right?

• tfw your bae is grieving with you

• Lol, if male sirens were possible, that would be awesome.

CamMaster posted: »

The tattoo on his chest.....he might be a siren cause sirens have those tattoos right?!?!

• Well, I'm happy with what we got. :3

Though, after that cliffhanger, I really have to know what happened to Rhys and Fiona... I'm worried about them :s

As do I, but let's hope that it's finally over, both sides can be happy with what they got (I know I certainly am).

• You know, instead of a Rhysha vibe, I felt like the way both Fiona and Rhys ran toward Sasha, felt like father and mother grieving and crying for their daughter.

• Yeah, it was...

And now, time to wait for the finale of GOT... ;-;

Well, we can always hope...It is just sad whenever something ends...You know? And especially because most of us has been following this series for almost a whole year. It was a great journey.

• I am interested to see that one. And certainly, that one is going to be emotionally heavy.

Heh, Tales from the Borderlands has proven that a happy ending can also be a sad one. ;_; (Yes, still crying)

Yeah, it was... And now, time to wait for the finale of GOT... ;-;

• Goddamn I enjoyed murdering that bastard once and for all it's even more entertaining considering he felt himself fading out of existence.

Heroes are supposed to live forever!

• edited October 2015

wha
    I did not mean to do that. I don't know how this happened :(

• Just like this scene, father and mother hugging their daughter :^)

You know, instead of a Rhysha vibe, I felt like the way both Fiona and Rhys ran toward Sasha, felt like father and mother grieving and crying for their daughter.

• If only he where as handsome as Rhys

• edited October 2015

THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL SAY

Nah jk

I did not mean to do that. I don't know how this happened

• They probably didn't know there was an option to ship Rhyiona

I did not mean to do that. I don't know how this happened

• You deserve it for say that things! ;_;

• edited October 2015

They probably didn't know there was an option to ship Rhyiona

Yeah, especially with the option being put in a fairly obscure place. ;-;

They probably didn't know there was an option to ship Rhyiona

• I CAN'T.

He's like my virtual husband.

• I feel like many people will die in the finale of GOT ;-;

And yeah, I actually cried when Tales ended especially when the End Credits song played. That was the point where I lost my shit ;-; And you're not the only who's still crying about Tales ;__;

I am interested to see that one. And certainly, that one is going to be emotionally heavy. Heh, Tales from the Borderlands has proven that a happy ending can also be a sad one. ;_; (Yes, still crying)

• Jack is my waifu

I CAN'T. He's like my virtual husband.

• YES SWEETY! THE RHYIONA IS ** REAL **

OUR LOVE FOR THEM MADE TELLTALE DO THIS <33333333

(look at they expresions! (specially RHYS expresions!))

Lilacsbloom posted: »

[Actually, I like someone else] O.O OOOOOOOOOOOH MMMMMMMY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWD!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S OPTIONAL! IT'S OPTIONAL!

• But... BUT--- ;-;

Jack did some horrible things to Rhys... He deserved what he got ;--;

You deserve it for say that things! ;_;

• You're waifu, my husband.

AND BOTH HAPPY <3

(you have all my empathy and you know it, specially for all those Jacks gifs <3 )

Jack is my waifu

Sign in to comment in this discussion.