Telltale: Is uncomplete physical games the new trend?

edited October 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I usually buy the physical version AFTER buying the digital games because I like to own the games I enjoy. Now I noticed that you are releasing a physical disc for Xbox One with only ONE episode on the disc. Whats the point? I wont ever buy anything physical from you again. My brother doesnt even have his console connected, and he wont be connecting it, so I can`t really buy these games as a christmas gift.

And with the 100+ days rate between some of the digital episodes, I won`t be buying that either. Screw you.

Atleast tell me that I will be able to buy the complete version at some point.

Comments

• Why are you buying the same copy of the game you already own? wtf is wrong with you

• Becuase I like collection physical games?

Talimancer posted: »

Why are you buying the same copy of the game you already own? wtf is wrong with you

• Don't buy the game again if you already have it.

• And if I want to buy it as a gift?

Don't buy the game again if you already have it.

• For the same system?

BuldozerX posted: »

And if I want to buy it as a gift?

• Why don't you just wait until they release the full thing then? I don't really get your problem, no one is forcing you to buy that certain version and you can just as easily wait to buy the full game and not buy the inferior version.

• BY THE WAY....INCOMPLETE*

• You can buy the all game cheaper when all episodes are relesed. ofc that it takes 1 year +/- to that hapen depends on the season episodes. The full TWD or TWAU are realy realy cheap once they were completed. (PC version)

• To be fair, once the whole season finishes, they'll release the full season on physical, no problem.

I don't think there's anything wrong with having a physical collection.

• hype man, remember how demo's used to come on discs? it can't be as much as the actual complete game, so is it like 5-7 dollars/euros (sorry, irish, only know euros), in that case, you're just buying an episode for the standard price.

• Wow what a way to waste money lmao, buy the cases or print of the boxart.

BuldozerX posted: »

Becuase I like collection physical games?

• What disc only has 1 episode?

• At this point, Minecraft: Story Mode currently has a physical version that comes with the first episode and the season pass.

There's honestly no reason to be angry about it, because they're gonna release a full release physical version anyway so whatever.

JackBauer24 posted: »

What disc only has 1 episode?

• This is awful I love Telltale's games but this is just disgusting to a collector maybe I want to own these beloved games on my shelf? What if I buy the physical copies after owning them digitally so what? I'm showing support but if you are going to release it incomplete just to get the word out there and sales before Christmas it's sad and there is no point in making a physical copy if you can't have the whole game. Did Telltale state they'd release the whole thing on disc eventually or are you people just guessing? I'm surprised at how many people defend this back in my day you had to have the game out in full and not rely on dlc or patches. Can't wait for PSN and XBL in their current states to no longer be around making that disc absolutely and utterly useless. :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.