Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

Credits Song

I love how the credit song is about keeping on going... such foreshadowing. <3

• But if you keep the ECHOEYE, you don't kill him and Rhys will still alive too! ;_____________;

MURDERER

Wolfenus54 posted: »

But... BUT--- ;-; Jack did some horrible things to Rhys... He deserved what he got ;--;

• TRIPLE HUG!

enter image description here

Hugs him hard insert lenny face GIF here cause phone ;p

• edited October 2015

Just like me, I tried to avoid shipping Rhysha by saying we're just friends.

BigBadPaul posted: »

They probably didn't know there was an option to ship Rhyiona Yeah, especially with the option being put in a fairly obscure place. ;-;

• Fiona is best woman at Jathena wedding! Rhys would be her date

• I love Jack but that was such an epic scene for Rhys

Handsome Jack haters...

• when you wake up and realise yesterday wasn't just a good dream

• Ok fine I'm a complete dickhead who gets angry over little things...

I played the Episode, it got a midnight release in the UK on PS4 (I still registered a complaint though...) I LOVED THE EPISODE! Kinda disappointed at my Ep.3 choice to give Sasha the flower... Fiona is clearly not happy with me.

My team was Athena, Janey and August. The Traveler fight was TOO FUCKING BADASS!!!

Season 2? With that ending there HAS to be one!!!

Now I keep seeing 'Rhyiona confirmed' everywhere here, tell me what exactly happened? Cuz I must've missed it...

• enter image description here

Daryace posted: »

But if you keep the ECHOEYE, you don't kill him and Rhys will still alive too! ;_____________; MURDERER

• Borderlands 3 is quoted by the CEO of Gearbox as:

"Not coming anytime soon"

Poogers555 posted: »

You know guys, I just noticed something sad, out of all the Tales characters, we may see all of them in Borderlands 3 but Rhys and Fiona, wh

• It's not a joke, Ray.

Never say that around me again >:)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

hahaha twau season 2... that's a nice joke... ;-;

• edited October 2015

Now I keep seeing 'Rhyiona confirmed' everywhere here, tell me what exactly happened? Cuz I must've missed it...

The long awaited moment.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok fine I'm a complete dickhead who gets angry over little things... I played the Episode, it got a midnight release in the UK on PS4 (I

• edited October 2015

This happened

Edit: Goddammit, Paul! Eh, it wasn't exactly the same video so we're cool.

Ok fine I'm a complete dickhead who gets angry over little things... I played the Episode, it got a midnight release in the UK on PS4 (I

• Aww shit, I asked the question:

"What are your intentions with my sister?"

Dammit... Time to replay >:D

So! I have replayed through the last part of Episode 5 again and yes, I can confirm that the choice will be available depending on your previous choices. Rhyiona I should have never doubted the outcome.

• I'm jealous of the beard...

Green613 posted: »

can we please just talk about he got lucky real lucky

• edited October 2015

Well, sorry. :v

We both tried to help! xd

JumpyJoey posted: »

This happened Edit: Goddammit, Paul! Eh, it wasn't exactly the same video so we're cool.

• I think that only happens if you don't give her the flower :/

Cuz she hugged my Rhys, and I gave her the flower.

Poogers555 posted: »

Can Sasha not automatically hug Rhys? Cuz that happened in my game. Also Sasha wanted to ditch Rhys at the start but Fiona said she wasnt leaving without Rhys

• That moment when Sasha doesn't pick the purple gun up...

Now I keep seeing 'Rhyiona confirmed' everywhere here, tell me what exactly happened? Cuz I must've missed it... The long awaited moment.

• edited October 2015

No way Rhyiona won, Rhysha just got a head start

also @Toffe

• Time to replay!

Now I keep seeing 'Rhyiona confirmed' everywhere here, tell me what exactly happened? Cuz I must've missed it... The long awaited moment.

• I see that smile Fiona... ;)

This happened Edit: Goddammit, Paul! Eh, it wasn't exactly the same video so we're cool.

• Not your fault, just wish I'd been top comment >:D

We are very helpful people and should be applauded :)

APPLAUD US, I SAID!

Well, sorry. :v We both tried to help! xd

• edited October 2015

Not your fault, just wish I'd been top comment >:D

There's always another time!

Not your fault, just wish I'd been top comment >:D We are very helpful people and should be applauded APPLAUD US, I SAID!

• we don't need another case of TWAU syndrome

Dude, it's TellTale :P

You're welcome! Hopefully there's a season 2 in sight, we don't need another case of TWAU syndrome.

• How much does Claptrap cost?

• Helios is gone...

• Still, I can't stand thinking we won't ever see Rhys and Fiona again. :(

we don't need another case of TWAU syndrome Dude, it's TellTale :P

• All these scenes.... my heart ;-; Now everything works so perfectly, we are satisfied and Rhyshas too. Heaven ;-;

• Have faith dude. I've had faith for TWAU for over a year now :')

Still, I can't stand thinking we won't ever see Rhys and Fiona again.

• I've put a bit of faith into Telltale... and I was not disappointed. <3

buntingsir posted: »

All these scenes.... my heart ;-; Now everything works so perfectly, we are satisfied and Rhyshas too. Heaven ;-;

• I've been trying to... it's just the more time passes, the more worried I get. When TWD S2 ended around the same time and got a third season announced even before it was over... it just makes me sad.

Have faith dude. I've had faith for TWAU for over a year now :')

• So did anyone else wonder why Yvette didn't get jettisoned into space?

Or was it cuz she was in a cell?

Basically in my playthrough, I jettisoned 12,000 employee's into space, and Yvette was just left in a cell :/

• edited October 2015

So did anyone else wonder why Yvette didn't get jettisoned into space?

When she started talking, I just walked away.

Didn't regret it.

So did anyone else wonder why Yvette didn't get jettisoned into space? Or was it cuz she was in a cell? Basically in my playthrough, I jettisoned 12,000 employee's into space, and Yvette was just left in a cell

• edited October 2015

The best game developers ;-; So caring and brilliant ♡ They changed so many things for good ;-;

I've put a bit of faith into Telltale... and I was not disappointed.

• So many new Rhyiona content, I'm ecstatic (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ Pure joy and love.

I've never loved any game more than this one.

• I told her I loved shocking her :P

So did anyone else wonder why Yvette didn't get jettisoned into space? When she started talking, I just walked away. Didn't regret it.

• edited October 2015

I'm in love with that song! <3

I've listened to it like 50-100 times after I played the finale xD

Credits Song I love how the credit song is about keeping on going... such foreshadowing.

• I remember back when this game started I was "eh, I'll play it for the heck of it" and didn't expect it to be this good.

Holy hell was I wrong. :D

buntingsir posted: »

So many new Rhyiona content, I'm ecstatic (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ Pure joy and love. I've never loved any game more than this one.

• Think about it, at the start of the game, the entire family was split off. Fiona and Sasha return to Hollow Point. Rhys becomes the new CEO of Atlas. Vaughn becomes leader of the remnant of Helios. Gortys has been deactivated and LB spend his time trying to save her, all the while bitter and angry for his parent's betrayal.

By the end of the game, they are all together, reconciled, saved Gortys and they are a family again. :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.