Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

I know I know :D I bought it in freaking December, wow, I didn't care about it as much as I do now... it's just the best, it brought us all together, gifted us with so many glorious hours and days... sparkled creativity and our strength. Feels more special, because we've gone through so many tough times to find our happiness ;-; Such a perfect finale....

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I remember back when this game started I was "eh, I'll play it for the heck of it" and didn't expect it to be this good. Holy hell was I wrong.

• Does anyone know how much it is to acquire the 'Secret Vault Hunter'? aka CL4PTR4P???

• Same c:

HazzatheMan posted: »

I told her I loved shocking her :P

• I never knew that I would grow to love this game so much. :D

I remember back when this game started I was "eh, I'll play it for the heck of it" and didn't expect it to be this good. Holy hell was I wrong.

• The ending is so happy and so fitting. Perfect. I was so happy when Vaughn appeared, I've been waiting for so many months ;-;

Think about it, at the start of the game, the entire family was split off. Fiona and Sasha return to Hollow Point. Rhys becomes the new CEO

• I immediately knew it was him when I saw his abs. :D

And yeah, I was so happy to see him again and I was proud that he has become a badass.

buntingsir posted: »

The ending is so happy and so fitting. Perfect. I was so happy when Vaughn appeared, I've been waiting for so many months ;-;

• Thanks to Jack.

He brought this on himself c':

• edited October 2015

"We are going in together, damnit!... Like a family!"

"Of course! I wouldn't have it any other way!"

Family confirmed.

Think about it, at the start of the game, the entire family was split off. Fiona and Sasha return to Hollow Point. Rhys becomes the new CEO

• I actually thought it was Athena for a little while...

I immediately knew it was him when I saw his abs. And yeah, I was so happy to see him again and I was proud that he has become a badass.

• I'm pretty sure that Rhys uploaded him in Helios

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Thanks to Jack. He brought this on himself c':

• Yess, me too! Abs and the mask haha

Aww, Vaughn, remember how we've been worried, Dave? ;-; Feels so good now. Who could've thought that one game can make people so happy...

I immediately knew it was him when I saw his abs. And yeah, I was so happy to see him again and I was proud that he has become a badass.

• High five, brother!

I never knew that I would grow to love this game so much.

• Pretty much! I remember being more excited for GoT and now I ended up loving this game way more (sorry, GoT, you're still awesome!). I just didn't know how they'd be able to make a Borderlands game in telltale style.

And yet... they made something amazing that brought communities together, each one of them filled with creativity. It's amazing, none of us will ever forget this game.

I know I know I bought it in freaking December, wow, I didn't care about it as much as I do now... it's just the best, it brought us all to

• enter image description here

Does anyone know how much it is to acquire the 'Secret Vault Hunter'? aka CL4PTR4P???

• High five! :D

High five, brother!

• You have to either have all the money or have Felix alive.

I didn't have all the money but Felix allowed me to get a crap ton of money and it unlocked Clappy.

Does anyone know how much it is to acquire the 'Secret Vault Hunter'? aka CL4PTR4P???

• But in some playthroughs, Jack forced Rhys to upload him in Helios. :p

I'm pretty sure that Rhys uploaded him in Helios

• But why would you decline an awesome offer like that?

But in some playthroughs, Jack forced Rhys to upload him in Helios.

• You can get it even when you didn't get all the money.

I missed around 600 bucks and still unlocked Clappy

You have to either have all the money or have Felix alive. I didn't have all the money but Felix allowed me to get a crap ton of money and it unlocked Clappy.

• How much money exactly?

You have to either have all the money or have Felix alive. I didn't have all the money but Felix allowed me to get a crap ton of money and it unlocked Clappy.

• Who said I declined? lol :p

But why would you decline an awesome offer like that?

• Ah, alright, I'm not sure how much money total you can get anyway

You can get it even when you didn't get all the money. I missed around 600 bucks and still unlocked Clappy

• Yes, true. Never ever forget such an experience... and all these new friendships c':

Pretty much! I remember being more excited for GoT and now I ended up loving this game way more (sorry, GoT, you're still awesome!). I just

• Aye I do remember. I am so glad that it worked out in the end. :)

Yess, me too! Abs and the mask haha Aww, Vaughn, remember how we've been worried, Dave? ;-; Feels so good now. Who could've thought that one game can make people so happy...

• I was talking about everyone.

Also, good guy wolfenus

enter image description here

Who said I declined? lol

• I missed 500 bucks because I didn't choose the Fiona route and I missed 100 bucks by the World Of Curiosities vent.

Ah, alright, I'm not sure how much money total you can get anyway

• But now that I said that I ruled over Hyperion... Uh oh...

(?) Paul will remember that...

I was talking about everyone. Also, good guy wolfenus

• that was in BDL 2, not in Tales from! (?)

• You know what's funny? I just heard Silver Lining in a commercial.

From now on I'll think about TFTB when I see that.

• @Wolfenus54 Did you cry and stop breathing afterwards yet?

• I didn't stop breathing...

But let's just say there is a river of tears in my room ;__;

@Wolfenus54 Did you cry and stop breathing afterwards yet?

• Because of the hood? For a split second that was my thought too but then I saw the arms, abs and mask and it all made sense :)

I actually thought it was Athena for a little while...

• Yeah the hood...

JumpyJoey posted: »

Because of the hood? For a split second that was my thought too but then I saw the arms, abs and mask and it all made sense

• Rhys and Fiona into a Cars commercial.

You know what's funny? I just heard Silver Lining in a commercial. From now on I'll think about TFTB when I see that.

• Rhys and Fiona, wherever they are... Must be in the process of populating the area >:D

• edited October 2015

Yeah, Renault Kadjar commercial, right?

Such an awesome song and if I was watching TV regularly, all those commercials would make me annoyed by it... terrible to even try to imagine that... D:

You know what's funny? I just heard Silver Lining in a commercial. From now on I'll think about TFTB when I see that.

• Renault commercial? It was in the comments of the video :)

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

• I freaked out for a bit like "Athena's here? Ohmygod Athena I missed you!" and then I saw it was Vaughn and felt like "Vaughn's here?! Ohmygod Vaughn I missed you so much! ;-;"

Yeah the hood...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.