Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

But let's look at the bright side:

At least some people said they liked another. :p

• What if Rhys is a virgin?

enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

Rhys and Fiona, wherever they are... Must be in the process of populating the area >:D

• Oh man he looks so awesome!!!

And why was Athena making shish-kebabs at a BBQ? :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

I freaked out for a bit like "Athena's here? Ohmygod Athena I missed you!" and then I saw it was Vaughn and felt like "Vaughn's here?! Ohmygod Vaughn I missed you so much! ;-;"

• Rhys had a girlfriend in the past before he meets Fiona, so...maybe not a virgin?

What if Rhys is a virgin?

• To be fair most of us didn't get the option to say it...

• Then he better learn fast how to please his lady!! XD

What if Rhys is a virgin?

• Well, it was hidden really well and also dependent on your past choices, unlike the other options... I'm not surprised that the percentage is low. :)

• Really? I didn't know that!

Rhys had a girlfriend in the past before he meets Fiona, so...maybe not a virgin?

• He says so in Ep.4 :P

Really? I didn't know that!

• edited October 2015

Vaughn is so. goddamn. badass! Well, except when he messed up with the moonshot xD

I have no idea but it was hilarious when she panicked about the fire. Oh shit oh shit it's burning... uh, uh, hit it! Just hit it! I tried to take a screenshot but ended up capturing a random dude and a shish-kebab xP

Edit: And I was strangely happy to see Grease Face as well :D

Oh man he looks so awesome!!! And why was Athena making shish-kebabs at a BBQ? :P

• Jack could do his work

Euwhl nvm

Then he better learn fast how to please his lady!! XD

• Her name was Stacy, I think.

Really? I didn't know that!

• He has a virgin face <3

Rhys had a girlfriend in the past before he meets Fiona, so...maybe not a virgin?

• I'm sure that as more people start finding out about it, the percentage will slowly rise!

To be fair most of us didn't get the option to say it...

• And most of us didn't know you could say it.

To be fair most of us didn't get the option to say it...

• enter link description here

This is probably my favorite song from Borderlands2/ TFTB

• edited October 2015

1% with such a hidden option, and on the first day? ...not that bad, actually!

HellFish posted: »

Well, it was hidden really well and also dependent on your past choices, unlike the other options... I'm not surprised that the percentage is low.

• Lol that was funny with the moonshot.

I thought she was captured :P

Vaughn is so. goddamn. badass! Well, except when he messed up with the moonshot xD I have no idea but it was hilarious when she panicked

• Exactly :D We've got to spread the news of such a choice!

BigBadPaul posted: »

I'm sure that as more people start finding out about it, the percentage will slowly rise!

• I didn't know until Poogs mentioned it, then I was really bummed that I didn't get it.

And most of us didn't know you could say it.

• Maybe Green could add a short guide into the OP... :D

1% with such a hidden option, and on the first day? ...not that bad, actually!

• Gotta go in a few minutes, but

Looking back on what they told us the story was for what happened after Helios, and comparing it to the beginning for episode 1

The beginning makes 0 SENSE LMAO

• Yeah, "I screwed up, please don't be mad at me." Dude, you just nearly sabotaged our entire mission, you should be happy if "mad" is all I am.

The explanation was something like "Yes, she was captured, but no one can hold such a cool Vault Hunter for long." It was stupid, actually, but maybe in the future we'll get more in-depth info, perhaps in BL3?

Lol that was funny with the moonshot. I thought she was captured :P

• 4300 or more

How much money exactly?

• enter image description here

Maybe Green could add a short guide into the OP...

• edited October 2015

Yeah, I still don't understand why Rhys was looking for Fiona in the first place.

Green613 posted: »

Gotta go in a few minutes, but Looking back on what they told us the story was for what happened after Helios, and comparing it to the beginning for episode 1 The beginning makes 0 SENSE LMAO

• Guys, did anyone realise that this was in Dutch?

• Lol, poor Vaughn.

Yeah I guess so...

Yeah, "I screwed up, please don't be mad at me." Dude, you just nearly sabotaged our entire mission, you should be happy if "mad" is all I a

• edited October 2015

Lmfao x'3

Also, now that you showed these choices, what did you choose?

I actually ordered a pizza xD

Guys, did anyone realise that this was in Dutch?

• Pizza ofcourse!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Lmfao x'3 Also, now that you showed these choices, what did you choose? I actually ordered a pizza xD

• I have just generally accepted the idea that LB probably lured them.

Yeah, I still don't understand why Rhys was looking for Fiona in the first place.

• now this is what I like to read

Rhys and Fiona, wherever they are... Must be in the process of populating the area >:D

• Haha, I thought so :'3

I mean, who wouldn't order a pizza? x'3

Pizza ofcourse!

• edited October 2015

I chose pizza because I love pizza. :)

I love the opening where HJ and Rhys was partying.

Guys, did anyone realise that this was in Dutch?

• BL2, one is from the first game but you it's Jack's fault

Daryace posted: »

that was in BDL 2, not in Tales from! (?)

• Well, I always thought the Stranger lured them both there, separately... I guess that Rhys wanted to see her, so if LB sent him some fake message, he went to check it out and didn't think about it possibly being a trap?

• You know it brah :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

now this is what I like to read

• Hmm... I don't know.

Remember? He said that he and Fiona "can work it out".

We never was told about what happened prior to that.

Well, I always thought the Stranger lured them both there, separately... I guess that Rhys wanted to see her, so if LB sent him some fake message, he went to check it out and didn't think about it possibly being a trap?

• To all the Rhyshan's that are calling it a tie

• I was anxious because, I chickened out and the last episode made it seem like Jack was angry at me but this episode starts like I went completely rule

I chose pizza because I love pizza. I love the opening where HJ and Rhys was partying.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.