Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• All the time I thought that Fiona and Sasha are Vallory's children. And what relationships Vallory and Felix had? I'm kinda disappointed that was not explained :(

• People who are allergic to Pizza

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Haha, I thought so :'3 I mean, who wouldn't order a pizza? x'3

• Yeah, I'm replaying it right now. :D

I don't know... but she was angry at him... I think she said something about him ruining their lives in the final episode?

BigBadPaul posted: »

Hmm... I don't know. Remember? He said that he and Fiona "can work it out". We never was told about what happened prior to that.

• Oh... ;~;

People who are allergic to Pizza

• So who on here do I not have on Steam?

Cuz, some people are leaving the threads, and I wanna keep my time with them going somehow :)

Basically, please PM me your Steam names!!! XD

• It was more than just hidden I would say. I am not a shipper, but if I had to choose, I'd go for Rhys/Fiona all day; however, I first ended up shipping Rhys/Sasha, obviously because I chose Fiona to say that she felt Sasha "fancied" Rhys. I did not say that because I am shipping - I said it because it appears to me THAT SHE DOES FANCY HIM FFS!
    So in order to unship, I played the last part again which took a whopping 20 minutes just to choose different dialogue. I ended up not shipping Rhys/Sasha, but didn't get the option to be "interested in someone else" either. Why? Obviously because Fiona found out I gave Sasha a flower. Alright, I confess. But why did I commit said felony?
    Because it's a friggin' GAME Sherlock! If you can take stuff in games then you do, don't you?
    ...And well, I gave the flower to the girl because most girls like flowers and I could not see any reason to keep it anyway. I felt it was a nice gesture. It doesn't mean I want them to get married!
    So, long story short - in order to add to the percentage, a LOT of replaying will be in order. Good thing Telltale Games have a "Skip" option.
    Oh wait, they don't.

...Anyway, great episode though. :D

HellFish posted: »

Well, it was hidden really well and also dependent on your past choices, unlike the other options... I'm not surprised that the percentage is low.

• Yes, sorry!

But...REDEMPTION!

BL2, one is from the first game but you it's Jack's fault

• uhhhhh what?

Daryace posted: »

Yes, sorry! But...REDEMPTION!

• There's nothing wrong with saving yourself for that perfect Pandoran con-artist turned Vault Hunter girl of your dreams

He has a virgin face

• Funny thing is I was listening to them just a while before I played the episode. First Aid Kit is such a great band!

Credits Song I love how the credit song is about keeping on going... such foreshadowing.

• Yeah man, I know exactly what you mean... replaying the game from scratch now. :D

I'm shipping Rhyiona, but not that seriously and not for that long... I always gave Sasha the flower and now I'm paying for my sin apparently. :(

Never give flowers to girls, lesson learned. :D

Navoc posted: »

It was more than just hidden I would say. I am not a shipper, but if I had to choose, I'd go for Rhys/Fiona all day; however, I first ended

• That's a little misleading, about 23% said Rhys and Sasha were just friends, I chose that initially cause I didn't see the "I like someone else" option cause I didn't say "Stay away from Sasha"

• So all you have to do, is not to give the flower to Sasha?

HellFish posted: »

Yeah man, I know exactly what you mean... replaying the game from scratch now. I'm shipping Rhyiona, but not that seriously and not for

• Look at that smug face, just mm!

Not your fault, just wish I'd been top comment >:D There's always another time!

• Pretty much, maaaybe a little bit more Rhyiona moments in there would have made it perfect.

• edited October 2015

Just a few things I was thinking about after completing the episode.

When Fiona and Rhys are running towards the Vault entrance, Fiona has the option to say they go together as a family. The way she yells this at Rhys almost resembles the kind of thing an old couple would say, like a Husband and Wife sort of relationship.

The Constructive Company Man (A.K.A the gun that you unlock in the Pre-Sequel through the Tales from the Borderlands season pass) makes much more sense now that we have Episode 5. The gun is sprayed with the Atlas logo and we've come to understand that Rhys is the new owner of the Atlas corporation. As well as this, the fact that the Atlas logo is sprayed over a Hyperion weapon could be seen as Rhys leaving Hyperion behind and becoming a part of Atlas instead.

The end of Tales (With Rhys and Fiona disappearing after touching the glowing box) could possibly lead into three different scenarios: A second season of Tales, Borderlands 3 or possibly even the Borderlands movie.

• How do you get that gun? I don't remember getting that.

• I second that.

There's nothing wrong with saving yourself for that perfect Pandoran con-artist turned Vault Hunter girl of your dreams

• No way a movie would start with random moviegoes not knowing half the plot.

• Imagine a movie with Troy Baker and Laura Bailey as the main character! WO

• I'm not too sure myself, all I know is it's available through the season pass, along with all the customization skins/heads

How do you get that gun? I don't remember getting that.

• Very slim chance I know, but could be a cameo at least.

Reliqum posted: »

No way a movie would start with random moviegoes not knowing half the plot.

• I want this to happen so badly XD

Quiff posted: »

Imagine a movie with Troy Baker and Laura Bailey as the main character! WO

• Guys, I am disappointed.

We never got to see those abs Rhys were hiding, nor the revelation of his siren tattoo.

• If you ask Rhys why they are running to the vault, Fiona can say to Rhys that she knows he wouldn't ditch her! <3

enter image description here

• LunaBlaze13 posted: »

I'm not too sure myself, all I know is it's available through the season pass, along with all the customization skins/heads

• Well, I think so, but I can't confirm nor deny whether any of the pro-Jack options also influence it...

Anyway, the only option that disallowed me to choose it, in my playthrough, was the one with the flower, since I never sided with Jack in it and told the girls.

So all you have to do, is not to give the flower to Sasha?

• Aaaaaawwwww, so many hidden subtle Rhyiona options c': Makes me love this episode even more, like I could love it more than I already do, lol.

If you ask Rhys why they are running to the vault, Fiona can say to Rhys that she knows he wouldn't ditch her!

• TOTALLY AGREE <33333

There's nothing wrong with saving yourself for that perfect Pandoran con-artist turned Vault Hunter girl of your dreams

• I'm gonna drop here something that I read on tumblr:

What if Rhys and Fiona are going to have sex, but then, when they are doing it, Jack takes Rhys mind and then is Jack who is fucking with Fiona? AND SHE LIKES IT?

Jack could do his work Euwhl nvm

• From my view, you got the same amount of Rhyiona moments in this episode as Rhysha moments.

Quiff posted: »

Pretty much, maaaybe a little bit more Rhyiona moments in there would have made it perfect.

• I love how Rhys' and Fiona's dialogue options changes depending on what they say to each other! :D

If you ask Rhys why they are running to the vault, Fiona can say to Rhys that she knows he wouldn't ditch her!

• edited October 2015

Rhys almost seems like he wants to give her a hug...

• Wishful thinking, but I'm really hoping that this is leading to a Season 2. <3

• Rhys: "I want to hug her...moslty, kiss her. But...what could she say if I do that? Maybe she slap me...maybe she don't want me..."

Fiona: "Rhys you stupid asshole kiss me now, I fuckin' need you idiot..."

• Hey don't be rude

I'm a Saltlick, crushing things and doing controversial stuff is in my nature.

there's no need to offend anybody over shipping.

But there apparently is for when you kill Larry... Don't judge me...(rolls down the stairs)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hey don't be rude. Rhyshans can come here and comment whenever they like as long as they can behave. But that means that we should behave f

• edited October 2015

uhh, i seriously doubt someone mouring her sister would want a tounge in her throat.

Rhys: "I want to hug her...moslty, kiss her. But...what could she say if I do that? Maybe she slap me...maybe she don't want me..." Fiona: "Rhys you stupid asshole kiss me now, I fuckin' need you idiot..."

• It was just a joke, pretty ~

Imagine just them thinking that with those facial expresions... without the real situation xD

Reliqum posted: »

uhh, i seriously doubt someone mouring her sister would want a tounge in her throat.

• This is so accurate I could burst into tears of joy right now :'D

Funny how so many things have changed since yesterday.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.