Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh, she does. Just you wait...

enter image description here

Oh, she does. Just you wait...

• I swear to God if they do a season 2, I'll make sure Rhys is loyal only to Fiona and will increase there chances of romance

Reliqum posted: »

https://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/3pjbrg/tftbl_episode_5_discussion_thread_spoiler_warning/cw76cvy As a GBX employee I'm p

• Night, Kimmy!

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Finally finished my painting at 3:29am because I've been playing Tftbl (I've been procrastinating)..and I'm just so happy omg (I'm gonna replay it) Anyway Goodnight-ish

• edited October 2015

Hm, gotta say I enjoyed the darkness in the intro too, it was quite intriguing to see in Tales. But the ending in the Vault in its beauty just caught me whole and I completely forgot how dark it was at first, I was so immersed and happy. Such a versatile game.

Edit: about the edit (lol) I completely agree, I love moments like this, very dark and tension is just bursting out upon you, hah. I felt like sitting on a verge when the intro played, really memorable and brilliant.

It was them steeling themselves, and I guess the player too, for what was to come. It was so good. Unfortunately, I over did it and was a li

• ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! :O

He gives you 9 million dollars?!?!?!

HOLY SHIT! That's it, no bomb for Felix next time! XD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

9 million. Then you can choose again which partner you want, I chose Claptrap.

• enter image description here

that's the spirit, buddy :D

Amorgod posted: »

I swear to God if they do a season 2, I'll make sure Rhys is loyal only to Fiona and will increase there chances of romance

• edited October 2015

What did you think of Jack?

Hey Y'all, back from frantic existence I call my life. Just finish playing EP5 a couple minutes ago... And oh my... That final episode... Where do I start? (As you can tell, I Enjoyed the **** outta it)

• So I'm not allowed to make a joke then?

your comment proves otherwise

• Oh no. Jokes are allowed.

Just no jokes that are about "Rhyiona is not canon, blah blah blah" because... you know :p

kaza125 posted: »

So I'm not allowed to make a joke then?

• Athena, have all 3 Vault Hunters so you feel EPICLY BADASS!

• Janey, Athena and August.

I had no money, Cassius was almost killed, Felix was dead, I didn't tell Zer0 shit...

Btw, is it possible to have no one on your team?

So who did you guys pick?

• As much of an asshole he is, I couldn't crush him, I really couldn't kill him. Maybe I have a soft spot for villains like him. I just couldn't bring myself to.

But honestly I doubt he would make a reappearance in Borderland. I just wonder who's gonna take the mantelpiece of being the 'next Borderlands antagonist' and Topple the villainous Handsome Jack

What did you think of Jack?

• They have said that if they do it will probably be with a new cast of people...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah... ;-; I wish DONTNOD makes a second LiS game ;__; I need more ;-;

• Hell yes brah!

I chose the Chloe ending as well.

Kissed her in Ep.3, though I also kissed Warren in Ep.5 cuz come on, he needed it.

pricefield master race

• I wanted to participate, but telltale wouldn't let me.

We all know who the real villain is.

As much of an asshole he is, I couldn't crush him, I really couldn't kill him. Maybe I have a soft spot for villains like him. I just couldn

• Sadly I think Tales will be announced before TWAU...

Green613 posted: »

Seeing that TWAU doesn't have any news yet I think it'll be a few years before we're back in the saddle again.

• BTW, what happens to Yvette anyways?

In my playthrough, I just left her in the cell. I'm guessing she inevitably dies no matter what.

• Adam Sandler?

I wanted to participate, but telltale wouldn't let me. We all know who the real villain is.

• BTW, what happens to Yvette anyways?

BTW, what happens to Yvette anyways? In my playthrough, I just left her in the cell. I'm guessing she inevitably dies no matter what.

• Telltale ofcourse

Adam Sandler?

• So guys, big question:

Seeing as the team at the end is based on what you say to people. Is it possible to have nobody available for the team?

I could ONLY select Janey, August and Athena. Janey was unlocked cuz I told her Athena loved her. August cuz I ratted out Vasquez for the kill instead of him.

I guess Athena is unlocked already? :/

• edited October 2015

Fun fact:

She actually lives or dies (not sure if she actually dies) depending on your choices. And I actually saved her.

Not sure if I regret doing that choice or not.

BTW, what happens to Yvette anyways? In my playthrough, I just left her in the cell. I'm guessing she inevitably dies no matter what.

• Completely serious!

He never actually betrayed you if you choose to spare him. :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! :O He gives you 9 million dollars?!?!?! HOLY SHIT! That's it, no bomb for Felix next time! XD

• felix the papa of all papas

tfw papa felix never actually betrayed his girls SICK

• Nope, you have to pick three. :)

Janey, Athena and August. I had no money, Cassius was almost killed, Felix was dead, I didn't tell Zer0 shit... Btw, is it possible to have no one on your team?

• Ok ok ok, tell me no more!! :D

Completely serious! He never actually betrayed you if you choose to spare him.

• I think I killed her :c . I liked Yvette.

Fun fact: She actually lives or dies (not sure if she actually dies) depending on your choices. And I actually saved her. Not sure if I regret doing that choice or not.

• I'm wondering too. :/

• edited October 2015

She didn't seem to care about Rhys...

Even though she said in Episode 5 that she kept them from killing him, her reaction when she saw him "in pieces" wasn't exactly what I'd call a friend grieving.

She also gets angry on Rhys if you decide not to get her out of the cells. Like, seriously, you have just betrayed him, and now you want him to set you free?...

I think I killed her :c . I liked Yvette.

• Looks like we got some differences, cupcake.

• Haha, I started hating her in episode 4 but I forgave her in episode 5 :'3 (I swear to god, if I did a grammar mistake, I'm going to kill myself .-.)

• Uhm, I said it was August's fault and I could have him on my team. That's weird.

So guys, big question: Seeing as the team at the end is based on what you say to people. Is it possible to have nobody available for the

• You forgot to put a period on the end.

Haha, I started hating her in episode 4 but I forgave her in episode 5 :'3 (I swear to god, if I did a grammar mistake, I'm going to kill myself .-.)

• You'll see what I mean soon. :D

Ok ok ok, tell me no more!!

• im so glad i never lost faith

Quiff posted: »

felix the papa of all papas

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited October 2015

Well Rhyionans I finally played the shit out of this game so I'm ready to say that so prepare yourselves!

Thank you!

Ha! bet you didn't expected that from me but well here it is. I'm glad that you were here. Without you our worst nemesis here( Not including Rhack! Ps. go see how those morons on Tumblr burn right now >:) ) this this fourm wouldn't be half as fun as it was. The shipping wars and head butting with you guys was fun and I will honestly miss it. I will always fondly remember this place and you played no small part in.
    I guess if S2 was ever to come out with our old crew we would go at it again (I dearly hope so) since all ways are still open and we don't know what the future brigns.
    So I guess here are some parting gifts from me!

enter link description here

As always Jamie did an awesome job!

Listening to that intro and looking at those pics makes me so sad...

• Goddamn it ;-;

You forgot to put a period on the end.

• I hear a voice calling, Calling out for me.

These shackles I've made in, an attempt to be free,

Be it for reason, be it for love.

I won't take the easy road.

I won't take the easy road, the easy road, the easy road.

^ I like that song way too much... Seriously, I've heard it like 20-30 times today. xD

Anyways, good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! <3 ^-^

• Well might as well give him a goodbye gift but I'm 100% pricefield B)

Hell yes brah! I chose the Chloe ending as well. Kissed her in Ep.3, though I also kissed Warren in Ep.5 cuz come on, he needed it.

• Should I do it for you or can you do it yourself?

Goddamn it ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.