XD Why Does Everyone Think Talia Is Some Legendary Bowmen.

I mean come on her best gift is her signing voice not imbedding arrows in Whitehill scum.

Comments

• Doesn't mean she can't learn to be one.

• I think it's a little late for that.

• When did anyone say she was one?

• Think its just the predicted ep 6 storyline and how she is always wanting you to be harsh

AgentZ46 posted: »

When did anyone say she was one?

• People can be good at more than just one thing.

• I have literally never seen anyone think that until now.

• She is definitely not a legendary bowmen... She might become a legendary bowman tho...

• We know Royland taught her some about how to fight, but I seem to remember that being with a sword. I'm not sure how she'd do against people who do that sort of thing every day and have been to wars, and I'm certain he didn't teach her as much as he taught Rodrik and Asher. Also as much as I'm sure she'd like to, I'm not sure she's going to be taking out too many Whitehills. Personally I'd much prefer to see Elissa go rogue and kill Ludd or something somehow. There has to be a reason he's intimidated by her. ;D

• edited October 2015

Uhh I never heard of anyone saying this. If so that's just silly

• I'm sorry, when have people said this?

• I've heard it quite a few times and I'm sensing some hostility.

• edited October 2015

That is true I think Elissa may die but I'm still hoping she goes out with a bang like A/R.

lilithnight posted: »

We know Royland taught her some about how to fight, but I seem to remember that being with a sword. I'm not sure how she'd do against people

• it's just a fun little creative headcanon fans created ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• You'd think having the words XD in the title people would be less serious about it.

it's just a fun little creative headcanon fans created ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• I doubt that she would even have the strength to draw a bow let alone have the strength and experience to be an expert bowman.

• Now I don't think I've ever seen someone describe her as a "legendary bowmen," but I've seen a few of predictions along the lines of her killing Whitehill soldiers with a bow, and I've seen a handful of pictures of her with a bow. I mean, JakeSt's avatar has her with a bow & arrows on her back.

If people here are saying that they've never seen anyone claim she's some super-skilled archer, then yeah, neither have I.

If everyone here is claiming they've never seen fanmade content or predictions involving her with a bow, I find that hard to believe.

• Yes, but skilled bowmen can take years to train.

JakeSt123 posted: »

People can be good at more than just one thing.

• Yeaaaah I can't see Elissa pulling something like that without dying but I also think it totally fits her personality. I would love to see her do something balls to the wall for her family instead of just hanging around Ironrath like what about Ryon???

NicWarden posted: »

That is true I think Elissa may die but I'm still hoping she goes out with a bang like A/R.

• Does it take that much strength to draw a bow?

BipedalP posted: »

I doubt that she would even have the strength to draw a bow let alone have the strength and experience to be an expert bowman.

• edited October 2015

The equivalent 90-110lbs. Does Talia seem like she can pull and hold 100lbs with her upper body alone?

Does it take that much strength to draw a bow?

• Never seen this except from AU pictures.

• @Jakest123's AU specifically (for me at least) which BTW is awesome!

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Never seen this except from AU pictures.

• I know who makes them. I follow him on Tumblr! Great guy, very talented.

AgentZ46 posted: »

@Jakest123's AU specifically (for me at least) which BTW is awesome!

• enter image description here

Oh, you flatter me.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I know who makes them. I follow him on Tumblr! Great guy, very talented.

• Elissa, Balls to the wall, XD.

lilithnight posted: »

Yeaaaah I can't see Elissa pulling something like that without dying but I also think it totally fits her personality. I would love to see h

Sign in to comment in this discussion.