Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You do you, Wolf. :D I would love Vaughn, and if you do include him, it's going to help when writing him for later fanfics!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Alright, so I'm thinking of writing a story right now and I have a mighty need to include Vaughn in somehow (because last time I included Sa

• Well, guys, I've written a little Rhyiona too.
    http://archiveofourown.org/works/5059963
    It is supposed to happen inside the game. It is as canon as I could make it, so it's just the beginning of their friendship.

• How would that be even possible, like they--

I'm going to end this convocation before it takes a turn where I don't want it to...

Enigma12 posted: »

Lol could you imagine if they had kids? Whoa...

• Alright, I'll give him a go.:D I just loved him so much this episode I feel like I need to stop neglecting him in stories when I've written a couple with Sasha already. Hopefully he stays in character!

kristi78968 posted: »

You do you, Wolf. I would love Vaughn, and if you do include him, it's going to help when writing him for later fanfics!

• so cute <3 <3

please continue :D

Mawula posted: »

Well, guys, I've written a little Rhyiona too. http://archiveofourown.org/works/5059963 It is supposed to happen inside the game. It is as canon as I could make it, so it's just the beginning of their friendship.

• enter image description here

Hope it's not the type of fanart I think it is.

• That was so very cute. <3

Well, guys, I've written a little Rhyiona too. http://archiveofourown.org/works/5059963 It is supposed to happen inside the game. It is as canon as I could make it, so it's just the beginning of their friendship.

• Thanks! I do have plans for a post game fic ;)

so cute please continue

• Yeah...mm That's probably for the best lol :)

lottii-lu posted: »

How would that be even possible, like they-- I'm going to end this convocation before it takes a turn where I don't want it to...

• [removed]

• When someone who tried to troll us in the past tries to come in here and advertise their fanfiction

enter image description here

• I like the idea of shipper Vaughn. Is there a chance it be Vaughn/Yvette?

Alright, so I'm thinking of writing a story right now and I have a mighty need to include Vaughn in somehow (because last time I included Sa

• He also posted this in the Rhysha thread lmao.

Green613 posted: »

When someone who tried to troll us in the past tries to come in here and advertise their fanfiction

• Yvette's already gonna be dead in here unfortunately since this will be post episode 5, sorry. :(

I like the idea of shipper Vaughn. Is there a chance it be Vaughn/Yvette?

I can't bring myself to play Borderlands 2 again. After Tales from the Borderlands, I simply can't make myself shoot Loader Bots.

• Rest in piece for our hero Kaza something something. Trolling our thread and advertising afterwards.

• You let her slip into the space? Poor Yvette. Her betrayal seemed unnatural to me, so I let her live.

Yvette's already gonna be dead in here unfortunately since this will be post episode 5, sorry.

• What.

Rest in piece for our hero Kaza something something. Trolling our thread and advertising afterwards.

Rest in piece for our hero Kaza something something. Trolling our thread and advertising afterwards.

• Ahh Shhhh Hazza :D

I wanted to include your avatar on the map even if you do not like TF2, it's more of my personal "Thank You" for being the bro since TWAU days :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Jacol is a dude. And a HUMONGOUS supporter of Snow White

• He was advertising his fanfiction after he was ''trolling'' us.

What.

• edited October 2015

Wolf, Yvette is a determinant. She can be alive in your fanfic is if so choose.

Yvette's already gonna be dead in here unfortunately since this will be post episode 5, sorry.

• If he's been... "rekt" then we should just move on. He ain't even on this thread :P

• Wow, okay, somehow I doubt it was shippy considering the "Rhysha>us" posts.

He was advertising his fanfiction after he was ''trolling'' us.

• Seems like the finale for Tales is up! On my phone at the moment and I don't think Telltale likes YT mobile links. Could be wrong.

Anyway, I'm going to take a nap/sleep. Flies out window

• nah, he's still alive and kicking (c:

If he's been... "rekt" then we should just move on. He ain't even on this thread :P

• But she died in my game and I kinda am writing it based on my decisions. :P #selfcentered

• RIP in peperoni Yvette. ;P

You let her slip into the space? Poor Yvette. Her betrayal seemed unnatural to me, so I let her live.

• :D Yeah there was a reason I posted it in the Rhyiona thread. I've planned my season 2 out, and it does have a certain set of characters in it.

I'm not even a shipper :D

Wow, okay, somehow I doubt it was shippy considering the "Rhysha>us" posts.

• Really? I thought will all the r.i.p post he got "rekt"

nah, he's still alive and kicking (c:

• Goes to your Youtube channel and starts watching your playthrough.

Seems like the finale for Tales is up! On my phone at the moment and I don't think Telltale likes YT mobile links. Could be wrong. Anyway, I'm going to take a nap/sleep. Flies out window

• Then... what happened?

kaza125 posted: »

Yeah there was a reason I posted it in the Rhyiona thread. I've planned my season 2 out, and it does have a certain set of characters in it. I'm not even a shipper

• Oh HECK YEAH

Seems like the finale for Tales is up! On my phone at the moment and I don't think Telltale likes YT mobile links. Could be wrong. Anyway, I'm going to take a nap/sleep. Flies out window

• I won't post the link, but if you guys wanna check it out then feel free to. Like I said, there is reason I posted it in the Rhyiona thread mainly because it will feature a certain character.

Really? I thought will all the r.i.p post he got "rekt"

• edited October 2015

100% sure

only his shameless self-promotion got rekt :D

Really? I thought will all the r.i.p post he got "rekt"

• Sure, sounds fun!

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS So, this was something I have been wanting to ask for a long time: RAID BOSS and RAID BOSS RACE!!!!!!!!

• Well, when you help a Loader Bot find peace and love. You can't bring yourself to kill a million of them at least for some.

• Sounds like a plan! Though still gotta get myself familiarize with the game beforehand.

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS So, this was something I have been wanting to ask for a long time: RAID BOSS and RAID BOSS RACE!!!!!!!!

• Gooooooooood evening everyone, I somehow passed out at 6 AM, then proceeded to wake up at 4 PM. How are you doing this fine Friday? Ready for a weekend filled of Rhyiona and tears?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.