The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• He didn't. This one has a mod for 50 % melee damage.

Reconn posted: »

I don't remember The Stranger having a knife on his gun .

• Badass I love that character

Since I haven't done a 007 review for a while, here's a 007 drawing of Jaws.

• Grandpa needed to be resuscitated earlier.

Now he's having kidney failure but we refused to give him dialysis since the doctor doesn't guarantee it'll work.

It's a pain to see him jerking every minute in the ICU, looks like he's having seizures.

Now we're just waiting.

• It's always hard to get through a situation like that. Strength be with you and your family!

Grandpa needed to be resuscitated earlier. Now he's having kidney failure but we refused to give him dialysis since the doctor doesn't gu

• They seemed to be worried about me, since my friend died along with my uncle last week.

Mom and I never had a chance to reconnect after our feud, only after I cried when I saw the doctors trying to revive Grandpa.

It's always hard to get through a situation like that. Strength be with you and your family!

• enter image description here

Stay strong Megami everything s going to be ok

Grandpa needed to be resuscitated earlier. Now he's having kidney failure but we refused to give him dialysis since the doctor doesn't gu

• I feel bad for you and your family, you'll be in all of our thoughts.

• I remember getting the Volcano the first time.

Look at what gun I just got from defeating The Warrior.

• This year has been a shitty year.

And all the people that I love is leaving me here in this shithole.

I guess I'll need a week or so to let things sink in for awhile.

Markd4547 posted: »

Stay strong Megami everything s going to be ok

• I appreciate it, Golden. <3

I feel bad for you and your family, you'll be in all of our thoughts.

• I've never had something as bad as you have had happen to me, so I can't try to say that I understand what you're going through, because that'd be a lie. What I do know, is that this whole community is here to support you. I joined a while ago, and I can confirm that they're all wonderful people, you included! You probably would like some time to yourself right now, but remember, we'll all be here to support you and try to make you feel even the tiniest bit better, any time, anywhere.

They seemed to be worried about me, since my friend died along with my uncle last week. Mom and I never had a chance to reconnect after our feud, only after I cried when I saw the doctors trying to revive Grandpa.

• Shouldn't he try the dialysis anyway, in case it does work?

I'm sorry for your loss Meg.

• If you're serious I'd have to agree. I don't understand the appeal. Most have awfully bad story telling and mediocre characters.

What's so great about anime?

• I'm glad someone agrees.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

If you're serious I'd have to agree. I don't understand the appeal. Most have awfully bad story telling and mediocre characters.

• America truly is the hot spot for everything entertainment (game, movie, tv, cartoon, etc. wise). I've been told it's better because it's more violent, and if that's your thing I guess more power to you, but I don't find violence particularly interesting in and of itself. Violence can make a good cartoon great, but it doesn't make a good cartoon alone.

I'm glad someone agrees.

• That's what I was thinking. It's not a guarantee that a recipient's body will adapt to a donor organ, but that hardly means it's not worth it. Idk, just my thoughts.

Shouldn't he try the dialysis anyway, in case it does work? I'm sorry for your loss Meg.

• Hope everything works out for you.

• I love this cover...

enter image description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

A minute of silence for all Grammar Nazis.

• Is that The Punisher?

bloop posted: »

enter link description here

• Yes.

Is that The Punisher?

• I don't know the details, but if we did push through with dialysis, and if it did work...

Being in a comatose state is as far as he goes.

Shouldn't he try the dialysis anyway, in case it does work? I'm sorry for your loss Meg.

• I just woke up to a text today, and my grandpa passed away already.

I really appreciate the support you guys are giving to me.

I know that I'm not saying much, but I honestly feel like home here.

Hope everything works out for you.

• I feel better know.

Thank you for the wonderful message. :))))

I've never had something as bad as you have had happen to me, so I can't try to say that I understand what you're going through, because tha

• I'm sorry to hear about all this, you have my condolences.

I just woke up to a text today, and my grandpa passed away already. I really appreciate the support you guys are giving to me. I know that I'm not saying much, but I honestly feel like home here.

• I'm sorry, Meg. If bad things come in threes, hopefully life will be kinder to you for a while. For now, know that grandpa's pain is over. And we're here if you need us.

I just woke up to a text today, and my grandpa passed away already. I really appreciate the support you guys are giving to me. I know that I'm not saying much, but I honestly feel like home here.

• Guess what I can do now motherfuckers!

• edited October 2015

My inner sadness and anxiety have been killing me for a long time and I truly forgot how it is when you feel happy. My family doesn't really care, they keep saying that I must be strong as a lonely girl. But I can't just handle everything on my own for the whole time. I didn't have much people to talk to. When I joined this community a few days ago, I was skeptical but I've felt way better, though it's only internet. But it helps. So thank you guys for being nice and making me feel better when I'm not okay.

Hi friend, you can talk to me if you need to . :3

My inner sadness and anxiety have been killing me for a long time and I truly forgot how it is when you feel happy. My family doesn't really

• Cutness overload :3

I really appreciate that... It's comforting and sad at the same time that the people who are far away from me are willing to help somehow, but the ones that are right beside me don't really care. And sometimes all that I need to put myself together is just a nice word. So thank you very kindly. :)

Hi friend, you can talk to me if you need to .

• Believe me or not, I saw a blue butterfly today.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I'm sorry, Meg. If bad things come in threes, hopefully life will be kinder to you for a while. For now, know that grandpa's pain is over. And we're here if you need us.

• Know that we're here to listen.

My friend, uncle and grandpa all passed away this week and I feel like crap.

Life is Strange really taught me alot of things esp. on the fifth episode of the series.

My inner sadness and anxiety have been killing me for a long time and I truly forgot how it is when you feel happy. My family doesn't really

• It is horrible that you could not get to say good bye but I feel like he knew that you loved him. I'm sorry for your loss, if you ever need to rant or talk about things, we're happy to have you here.

• I understand how you feel. We are all here if you want to talk.

• I know what it's like to be sad and anxious, so I hope I can be of some help. You're welcome! ♥

Cutness overload I really appreciate that... It's comforting and sad at the same time that the people who are far away from me are willin

• Few things are as satisfying as winning a game of ToS, when you reveal as mayor when it's just you and the Godfather left alive.

• So I was browsing through Steam and was looking through some of the reviews for Tales from the Borderlands, and I go in the negative reviewed section to find that most of the reviews are pretty stupid. But even the one line, no thought given reviews were not as stupid as this one that I saw.

The fact that it even got as many upvotes as it did is pretty mind blowing to me, considering pretty much everything this guy says in his review is a blatant lie. Don't want to give away the story since spoilers, but even if the things he's talking about did show up, they were probably so minuscule you'd have to be looking for them to find them, since I didn't see any of what he's even talking about.

The one thing that though that makes this 10X worse, is that he's actually convinced people to pass on the game or question purchasing it because of this. Here are some replies to the review.

Please go and downvote this review if you have steam and happen to stumble upon it. People shouldn't miss out on this game because of this filth.

Also wasn't sure if I should make a thread in the Tales section so I just posted it here, if anyone wants to make a thread on it, go ahead ^-^

• For my second video, this turned out really well.

• At some point I probably will though I almost never buy games on launch.

Who here is going to buy Fallout 4?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.